Scary picture..can anyone give a good scary one

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
w
Anyways, i have been looking for a pic which is b/w in color and there is a legless girl ghost holding a doll. This pic was very famous at one point of time and i have only seen it in videos, no pics of it on the internet. Can anyone get hold of it. For me thats the scariest pic ever.

you could make a picture out of the particular frame from that video.

Flash

Lost in speed
Scare-fest!!

*media-wowstead.cursecdn.com/avatars/thumbnails/27853/521/100/100/634418852050291236.jpg

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@GhorManas: which movie is that @post#14 ? :-D

It's from a movie named 'bedfellows', from 'fewdio entertainment'. reading the comment below about this company by an IMDB-member might interest you further:

Fewdio, a company I had never heard of until someone gave me a link to one of their short, terrifying little movies. This one, in fact.

A woman is woken by a phone call that leads to a terrifying revelation.

Short and sweet, Fewdio movies are often a masterclass in how to create chills, goosebumps and jumps and this short remains one of their very best. The only reason I don't rate it higher is because a) it's only a couple of minutes long and b) there's an annoying, unnecessary easy scare at the very end.

Anyone who is interested in this title should check it out immediately, Fewdio have their own site online and a number of titles available to view there, all of them worth checking out. You won't regret it.

d3p

PowerHouse
@OP

In case you heard about Sundarban Paranormal Experiences.

*www.everythingscary.com/scary_pictures/orig/ONKAR_photo319313.jpg

This pic still might be a contradictory about paranormal or any ghostly events, but still among those scary ones.

Even to some extent Forensic Department of India also concluded it be Genuine.

Flash

Lost in speed
@OP

In case you heard about Sundarban Paranormal Experiences.

*www.everythingscary.com/scary_pictures/orig/ONKAR_photo319313.jpg

This pic still might be a contradictory about paranormal or any ghostly events, but still among those scary ones.

Even to some extent Forensic Department of India also concluded it be Genuine.

*www.paranormal-encyclopedie.com/wiki/uploads/Images/Fant%F4me_de_Sundarbans_trucage.jpg

Bribed officials :lol:

*www.paranormal-encyclopedie.com/wiki/Images/Fant%F4me_de_Sundarbans

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I just had creepy-films marathon. I tried Sinister, Insidious, Cabin in the Woods (Ek Thi Daayan was scarier than this. lolol), Evil Dead (2013), Paranormal Activity-s, but after watching these, I feel they're kinda stupid especially Insidious. I didn't get scared.

Didn't try Exorcist though, I have a cute little girl as a neighbour (yeah, 5-yr-old), can't imagine her cute face becoming all shiznits. But still, is it scary?

axes2t2

I am a cat
I just had creepy-films marathon. I tried Sinister, Insidious, Cabin in the Woods (Ek Thi Daayan was scarier than this. lolol), Evil Dead (2013), Paranormal Activity-s, but after watching these, I feel they're kinda stupid especially Insidious. I didn't get scared.

Didn't try Exorcist though, I have a cute little girl as a neighbour (yeah, 5-yr-old), can't imagine her cute face becoming all shiznits. But still, is it scary?

Darling,you are trying to sound cool by making these 2edgy4me posts.

Hrishi

Some if the gore pics posted by kitty in few old thread sends a chill down the spine.

Kitty you still a gore fan ???

Top Bottom