Scary picture..can anyone give a good scary one

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I just had creepy-films marathon. I tried Sinister, Insidious, Cabin in the Woods (Ek Thi Daayan was scarier than this. lolol), Evil Dead (2013), Paranormal Activity-s, but after watching these, I feel they're kinda stupid especially Insidious. I didn't get scared.

Didn't try Exorcist though, I have a cute little girl as a neighbour (yeah, 5-yr-old), can't imagine her cute face becoming all shiznits. But still, is it scary?

haven't watched 'sinister' out of those; in 'insidious', there are two moments where one can feel intrigued (not 'scared') - one, when the family has moved to a new house, and when the leading lady is doing daily chores like gathering clothes to wash and all, and while she's moving, in one of the rooms, out of the corner of your eye you catch a statue-like figure of a boy standing facing the wall in a corner (which turns out to be a spirit soon); many people don't notice this in that scene, and its made so intentionally i think as its a very relaxed sort of scene, with the nice vintage 'tip-toe' song playing in the background.
and the other where you see the 2 girls in white smiling all of a sudden and holding shotguns in their hands killing their family.
those two scenes gave a nice touch to the movie.
esp. the first scene.

this one Bedfellows (2008) - IMDb

:thumbs:
did you watch it?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this has a few good pics:

Creepy Images - Imgur

also, look up google for the 'walking dead ritual' of Toraja, Indonesia.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ well I watched all of them you listed.

The only movie which i found little scarier was Grave Encounters [part 1] & Grudge Series.

I guess, Zangetsu watched Grave Encounters, so he might also add something.

Meantime Creepy Images : Nice Collections out there...

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The only movie which i found little scarier was Grave Encounters [part 1] & Grudge Series.
I guess, Zangetsu watched Grave Encounters, so he might also add something.
yeah..I watched GE and will also watch p2..it was scary (bcoz of the handycam :-D)

Woman in Black!!! Nothing scarier than this.

some people find it not scary at all :|

:thumbs:
did you watch it?!
no was waiting for ur confirmation...will now :wink:

Top Bottom