Scary picture..can anyone give a good scary one

I am in dire need of scary pics. When i googled all i got was people in costumes and some funny-trying-to-be-scary pics.. Most of them are lame..
Need a pic that will scare the bejeezuz outta a girl.. Something which when she sees ensures she cant sleep at night, or stay alone in a house.. nightmare material.. :D:D
No GIFs plz, it has to be sent via Whatsapp

Hrishi

I am in dire need of scary pics. When i googled all i got was people in costumes and some funny-trying-to-be-scary pics.. Most of them are lame..
Need a pic that will scare the bejeezuz outta a girl.. Something which when she sees ensures she cant sleep at night, or stay alone in a house.. nightmare material.. :D:D
No GIFs plz, it has to be sent via Whatsapp
So you can stay with her in the night. ?? :rofl: :wink:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Attach it directly using [img ] [/img ] tags.

ok. let me try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IT IS (warning! this will gorge on your bandwidth.):

*i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/infoscavenger/4518352805_1a220a3877_o_zps660b05a7.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh damn! i just noticed your OP, which reads 'no GIFs please!'. sorry.
anyway, let this entertain our forum-members here. ;)

now since you don't want GIFs, i deem supposedly authentic ghost pictures would be more suitable for the 'job-at-hand', than normal pictures you found with CGI and make-up, which we all are accustomed to, thanks to hollywood flicks!

- check this:

*i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/infoscavenger/watertown_ghosts_lg1_zpsc8bdbfc3.jpg

Being a mariner myself, this is one of my personal favourites! IMO, if you send such pictures accompanied by a few short lines about the incident behind them, that adds much more to the realistic spookiness! this picture was taken by the Master Mariner of an Oil Tanker ship, the SS Watertown, back in the early 20th century. the faces in the water are of 2 seamen of the same ship, who had died a few days back while working onboard, and were given a sea-burial.

- then there's this one, which i saw about in a documentary recently:

*i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/infoscavenger/hooded_monk_lg_zpsc63dc0a0.jpg

the photo is from 1963 or 1964 from a church (Newby church). analysis of the photo showed no signs of tampering. this is famously known as 'Spectre of the Newby church'. i think the spectre was found in the photograph when the Padre of the church was clicking some pictures, when there was no one else present there, and when the pictures were developed.

- and lastly, this almost recent one, called 'Madonna of the Bachelor's Grove', which was clicked by paranormal investigators (of Ghost Research Society, or the GRS), at the Bachelor's Grove cemetery at Chicago, USA, famous for hundreds of witness-accounts of apparitions and inexplicable anomalies.

*i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/infoscavenger/girl_on_gravestone_lg_zpsbae3defc.jpg

hope you, and she as well, both like it!! :)

P.S. - since the mode of sending these would be whatsapp, after sending one of these pics, also send one of the EVP-recording audio-clips from the 1980 BBC documentary 'ghost hunters' [on a very famous historical haunted site (no more in existence), 'The Borley Rectory']. ;)

Last edited:

A_ashish_A

Journeyman
ok. let me try.

HERE IT IS (warning! this will gorge on your bandwidth.):

*i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b549/infoscavenger/4518352805_1a220a3877_o_zps660b05a7.gif

oh damn! i just noticed your OP, which reads 'no GIFs please!'. sorry.
anyway, let this entertain our forum-members here. ;)

That is beautifully scary pic... Mooooore plz.

OP
mikael_schiffer

mikael_schiffer

Padawan
with jugs like those , she might feel scared :D
Anyways, i have been looking for a pic which is b/w in color and there is a legless girl ghost holding a doll. This pic was very famous at one point of time and i have only seen it in videos, no pics of it on the internet. Can anyone get hold of it. For me thats the scariest pic ever.

Top Bottom