[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well its pretty EASY if u know AUNT POULET's ther will b a maroon voodoo opposite to her house..

*www.g-unleashed.com/files/GTA VC_Voodoo.jpg click this for the screenie of the car..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: San Andreas

godisreallygreat said:
When will San Andreas release? How much? How many CDs?Please reply soon.
When=7th June for PC and Xbox (North America) and June 10th in Europe.

How Much=??? Nothin Fixed yet....but assuming it would be the regular 49$ bill in US and Expect the Bootlegged versions in India to be about Rs.300-500 (Roughly)

How Many Discs=Same 2 Disc's Possibly :D As the US Has a DVD release so depends on the actual size which i dun think will exceed max 2 discs or say 3 discs at the most :wink:

vysakh

Padawan
i think its gonna be more than 2 because one of my friends has the PS2 version and he says its about twice as long as vice city.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The PS2 version is around 2.7Gigs. So definitely 3 CDs if not any less. Also considering the fact that the PC version will have highere reolution textures and better quality sound, I wont be surprised if it ends up with 4 CDs...or maybe a DVD release only...lots of recent games have gone that way.

nix

hi

i have a problem in this game. in the mission "the driver" wher i race with hillary, when i pass thru the last checkpoint (RED), i'am actually supposed to win the mission because i come first but it gives me a msg saying that mission failed and hillary is dead and then the game stops with a blank screen.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
nix said:
i have a problem in this game. in the mission "the driver" wher i race with hillary, when i pass thru the last checkpoint (RED), i'am actually supposed to win the mission because i come first but it gives me a msg saying that mission failed and hillary is dead and then the game stops with a blank screen.

Did u run him off road badly and his car got damaged and he died.. this will come only when hillary is dead.. jus browse back in this thread and u will find the walkthro of that mission... :)

vysakh

Padawan
i dont think there are any such codes. well, the method of finishing it is already discussed in the thread

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
lebel pass :? wat does that mean.. and which chopper mission are you talkin bout? the RC Chopper.. demolition?? instead of using a pass browse this thread ull find the way.. else get the Trainer and disable mission time.. and finish the mission at ya own pace :D

sandeeprao

Broken In
if u find the chopper mission tough(rc),u could download a pizzadox trainer and disable the mission timer and also u can prevent the rc copter from damage.this is really useful if u suck at driving the helicopter,since the jokers there attack ur rc copter.

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
tarey_g said:
hey
gamespy has some new info on vice city PC version , here

i guess u made a typo.. :D the link u gave is for not VC but SA.. :D and its almos the same as the review of SA in PS2 by gamespot..

sandeeprao

Broken In
if u guys want to install any new car or get any mod for gta vc just visit gtainside.com or thegtaplace.com these are 2 dam good sites from where u can get almost anything fot gta vc

beaditya

Journeyman
I am confused..........i have been playing GTA vice city and i have finished many missions, now there are no missions and i'm just goin arond and buyin properties................

i have finished RC plane level.............biker gang missions, the rock star missions , the choper level and speed boat levels

i ahve bought a icecream factory , film studio, cab firm and stuff ,,,

this is really funny.....................anyone face this prob?? wat shud i do help !!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
bharathbala2003 said:
tarey_g said:
hey
gamespy has some new info on vice city PC version , here

i guess u made a typo.. :D the link u gave is for not VC but SA.. :D and its almos the same as the review of SA in PS2 by gamespot..

hehe :lol: , yes thats supposed to be san andreas , vice city was so cool that it's just not gettin out of my mind .

OP
bharathbala2003

bharathbala2003

why need title?
beaditya said:
I am confused..........i have been playing GTA vice city and i have finished many missions, now there are no missions and i'm just goin arond and buyin properties................

i have finished RC plane level.............biker gang missions, the rock star missions , the choper level and speed boat levels

i ahve bought a icecream factory , film studio, cab firm and stuff ,,,

this is really funny.....................anyone face this prob?? wat shud i do help !!

yes tats the game man.. u said u bought the assests na.. did u complete the assets to generate money.. if not go to these assests and complete missions.. also u need to have 15 properties overall.. i think 8 r commercial and 7 are jus safe houses..

Ice Cream Factory
Boat Yard
Sunshine Autos
Kaufman Cabs
Print works
Pole Position Club
Malibu club
Film Studio

then if u have finished their missions go the Stadium Downtown between 20:00 - 23:00 and enter the stadium to compete in three races.. and finish them.. then do 100 taxi missions.. then go upto level 12 in cops,Ambulance and fireTrucks..

do all unique jumps.. finish the street races for sunshine autos.. do pizza boy missions upto level 10.. go to downtown dirt track and compete in checkpoint race.. then get to Ocean beach and finish the PCJ mission then cone crazy with stallion.. esp first finish the sunshine autos garag list of cars.. it should keep u occupied for quite a while..

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Can anybody tell me how to fly the dodo plane in GTA3. I tried but could not keep it in the air for more than 5 seconds and that too very near to the ground. I tried in some guides but they were related to psx and they told more about techniques without referring to the buttons used.

Post the full technique with proper oreder of buttons used. Please post it for PC version not PSX.

g0rd0n

Right off the assembly line
navjotjsingh said:
Can anybody tell me how to fly the dodo plane in GTA3. I tried but could not keep it in the air for more than 5 seconds and that too very near to the ground. I tried in some guides but they were related to psx and they told more about techniques without referring to the buttons used.

Post the full technique with proper oreder of buttons used. Please post it for PC version not PSX.

Well first of all the dodo cant fly for more than 25 sec before it hops down to the ground , but i hav seen experienced users fly it for much much longer time, the ability of the dodo to fly long distances were taken out after 9/11 attacks by ROCKSTAR GAMES & DMA DESIGNS . see the link given
(*www.gta3.com/index.php?zone=review1)

Now for ur query,

Flying the dodo:-

all the keys here represents the numberpad keys, Eg:- 6 , 9. etc

================TAKEOFF================
Get the Dodo on a nice, straight piece of road or runway, I suggest the latter until you are more experienced, then hold the "6" key on the keyboard. Accelerate down the runway while holding the button until you hear a scraping noise, then let go of the "6" button and the Dodo will start to lift off the floor. You must then quickly correct the Dodo and make sure that it's nose does not point too high in the air, or it will stall and you will fall out of the sky. While taking off, it is also a good idea to switch to the side view, as it will help you define when the nose of the plane is too high.

================TURNING================
Turning should be a gentle, calm motion and should not be attempted too quickly. You mustn't hold either of the turning buttons, as it will turn too quickly and you will run the risk of turning the whole Dodo over, which will result in you falling out of the sky. If you find that you have turned the Dodo too much, then you will have to correct the oversteer and turn the Dodo in the opposite direction. Turning is not that difficult once you get used to it, just remember to tap the keys and never hold them.

============GAINING ALTITUDE============
An easy way to gain altitude (height) would be to fly around the coasts of the islands, as the Dodo will be gaining altitude on it's own, as the nose of the Dodo will start to rise. Let it gain altitude for a couple of seconds, then tap "6" to level the plane out once more. Eventually, the Dodo will start flying at it's maximum height and it will stop loosing height every time you turn.

===============LANDING=================
When landing, make sure that you are level with what you want to land on and let go of the accelerator, then start tapping the "9" key to make the Dodo's nose rise slowly. Do not press the "9" key to make the Dodo's nose rise, or it will rise too high and land like a helicopter. If you are doing this right, the Dodo should be gradually loosing altitude and you should be coming in level with the runway/road that you are landing on. When the Dodo touches down, apply the brakes and the Dodo should come to a halt.
=======================================

Well this is just a cut paste from (*www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/pc/gta3.html)

hope it helped ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom