[Renamed] GTA QUERIES (ALL GTA GAMES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Udaya Maurya

Journeyman
Definitely, your map will help me hell a lot.
Thanks.

Can you not give a map containing all the rampages.

Yet now, I've got 63/100 hidden packages
and cleared 34/35 rampages.

Please give me a map of all the rampages too.

bharat_r

In the zone
Will the game GTA:SA work on Nvdia GeForce 2 MX 32 MB graphics card.
The minimum requirement is 64 MB but will it work on 32 MB(with very low quality details atleast) or will it not work atall?

anispace

dattebayo
guys can some1 tell me how to complete the mission in which u have to rock ur car according to the beats of the song. pressing 2 repeatedly doesnt seem to rock the car according to the beats.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
same post 2 threads,
Well, i too cant complete that mission but i left it there and continued with the others..

Thor

Ambassador of Buzz
Hv u Guys Tried The Walk Through ?
Try here -> *www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/924362.html

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
anispace said:
guys can some1 tell me how to complete the mission in which u have to rock ur car according to the beats of the song. pressing 2 repeatedly doesnt seem to rock the car according to the beats.
Use the num pad

KoRn

In the zone
hey guys where can i download the gta vc savegames from.there are sum sites rite??
i formatted ma pc and was dumb enough to NOT BACKUP FILES!! silly me anyway pls give me da site cuz i dunt wanna play from da beggining

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Get some from gamecopyworld. Here's another thread on vc save game. But u have to register there.

Gamecopyworld contains a few gta:sa save games, including the game completed save game.

dspmunna

Right off the assembly line
hi guys...
i am not able to cmplete a mission in GTA : SA
i.e the mission in which i have to dance at beach party...
i see nothing on the screnn to do the dance after she says "dance carl",,
pls help me complete this mission

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
You will see some arrows scroll across the bottom of the screen from right to left. When the direction arrows are 3/4th inside the circle in the center, press the corresponding key on the numpad.

premrajeev

Journeyman
hey,

I've been playing GTA:VC for 112 days now...In fact, i've installed it on 2004 march, but could'nt finish it yet.I have finished doom 3 and half life 2, and lot of other new games...and now even playing gta san andreas. i have 2 places where i am stuck up with..One is the RC helicopter mission all r discussin and the other is the sea plane mission...rest all missions are completed without any cheats, but the cuban missions have not showed up yet !!!..once i have noticed a flowery logo on the map, but the next day it vanshed!!!

Any way, this is a great game, i use to spent around 2-3 hrs every day b4 it, one thing really pathetic is the inability to save in between missions...

sahil_blues

In the zone
Iam stuck in the Mission named "Los Desperados" in GTA SA......it asks CJ to recruit two of his gang members....i just cant figure out how to do that.....can anyone help me??

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
Right click so that the aiming crosshair comes up. Point at a gang member and then press G, all the while keeping the right-click depressed. You can move around the mouse to select which one to recruit.

premrajeev

Journeyman
hey all...

I have completed the game : GTA VC today morning ::: All night only play nd no sleep!!

Yes..now i can concentrate on GTA : SA..

mrintech

Technomancer
gta: vice city problem

hey! friedz will you plz tell me what is gta: vice city ultimate trainer? and from where to get it?

moreover there is a mision in which a chopper has to put 4 bombs in a building ....... this is very tough............... is there anyway to skip this mission?

bala4digit

Journeyman
i want to know how to install the GTA:ULTIMATE VICE CITY PATCH which is a moderator actually,pls helpme.
it give all real cars like ferrari, bmw etc n bokes like ducaTI etc.

sahil_blues

In the zone
i have completed all the missions and was jus time passing with my girlfriends in the game :wink: but one fine day as soon as i exited the game my computer jus turned off(like in half a sec!!)....when i ran the game again with the saved file i was playing with earlier it said that the saved file is corrupted!!!....what do i do now???....the only other saved file is when i completed just 20% of the game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom