PS3 Review By naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
dude instead of roaming and searching for this ps2 controller usb convertor ... get the new ps3 controller... with rumble... and actually ps3 controller new ones are really good and better than the prev version...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
wat is cost of new PS3 controller (wired and wireless) i think PS3 controller work in PC directly no driver needs

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
but if u r gona buy a ps3 now .. it comes along with it .. the new rumble controller... but if want a extra one .. i think it cost 2-3k... i am not sure... will search and tell ya

guys there is a new Firmware Updates available for PS3 .. but do remmebr that this update blocks the prev possible BD-Java home brew hack...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
also,
wats the difference b/w a wired PS2 and a PS3 controller ?? is it more responsive ?? (forget abt the looks) i wanna knw the handling and stuff.. :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sixaxis is that imagine u playing a game in which u are piloting a plane...

so as u move the controller.... like tilt , or do whtever the plane does it ...

here is the link for more info *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_3_accessories

see this video >>> *www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSagPoKwHFs&feature=related

and also blazing angel >>> *www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPWwh160m9k&feature=related

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
also,
wats the difference b/w a wired PS2 and a PS3 controller ?? is it more responsive ?? (forget abt the looks) i wanna knw the handling and stuff.. :D
A wired PS2 controller uses a rumble feature.Hence there is a motor which triggers the dual shock action.This makes the PS2 controller a bit heavy as opposed to the PS3 controller (only the SixAxis one & not the Dual Shock 3 one).Apart from that the PS3 controller has a motion sensing technology which they have labelled as the "SixAxis" control system.Meaning you can tilt it in all six directions & if the game supports the feature it will execute it on screen.The looks & finish are pretty much the same.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
itdepot.com .. but i am not sure... ebay is the only reliable one ... atleast... others i dont know ...

may be u can ask in bazzar section here..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Sorry but a newb Question. Since am not a Gamer. I never thought of PS3.
Can it write blu-ray discs ??
I mean create Blu-Ray disc.

And what's the price for PS3 in INDIA.

The reason why i am looking at PS3 is because !! Its got a blu-ray disc player !! LOL !! Nothing else. I think PS3 is the best 1080p Source !! DVDs are outdated now.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ nope ps3 has blu-ray rom,so no disc creations.
price of PS3 is 22.5-23k.
if blu-ray is wat u want u can always get a blu-ray rom drive for 10-11k.

I got a PS3 5 days back but I can't find any games around.I have only FIFA 09 an mercenaries 2.Where can I get games for PS3 in Delhi?

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

join gamingindians.com

its a indian console gaming sites...the TP there is very robust...100%..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom