PS3 Review By naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
yeah sucks... people should be bored of waiting for BDs then ?
any idea when BD will be main stream ?

US is going HD on FEB 17th, When are we going HD :S

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Sorry but a newb Question. Since am not a Gamer. I never thought of PS3.
Can it write blu-ray discs ??
I mean create Blu-Ray disc.

And what's the price for PS3 in INDIA.

The reason why i am looking at PS3 is because !! Its got a blu-ray disc player !! LOL !! Nothing else. I think PS3 is the best 1080p Source !! DVDs are outdated now.

u cant write bro ... but it seems there are ways to backup the stuff... ( some hack it seems) on to the HDD

and getting a separate bluray player is not that good idea... coz as i have mentioned in my review ( 1 post ) why ps3 is greater than other bluray players ... coz this is the only device which can scale to any bluray profile they through....

coz ps3 is the only player at oresent which can support bluray version 2.0 .. ( correct me if i am wrong )

Who all here own a PS3?I bought the 40GB PS3 with an extra wireless DS3 controller.I can confidently say that PS3 'owns' Xbox 360.I own both so and I find PS3 to be light years ahead of 360 ****!There are more no. of games on 360 but I like PS3 more.Playstation store is great.I just downloaded some demos for PS3 games.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
*yawn*

noobie fan boi....

on a serious note... yea..the black beast is very good... so is 360.... i ought to know...coz i bought and sold both in a very short time....

^^
I own a Xbox 360 for more than 2 years now and PS3 beats the hell out of it.
You like 360,that's fine.I don't forbid you from using or promoting it but I like PS3.You go your way, I go mine.Is that it?

GTA IV,MGS4,FIFA 09, MIdnight Club Los Angeles and more will come over time.Yeah games for PS3 cost a bomb,2.5K and that should be considered upon by the game devs.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok guys, i hv a PS2 (i knw this is a PS3 thread..) sorry for posting PS2 querries..(will delete it if anyone objects to this..) :)

Ok, so again i hv a PS2 and i wanna knw from where can i get it modded in mumbai area.. I live in goregaon, so wanna knw a place in western line to get it modded from users (who hv actually modified their PS2s)...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Good games i have played and going to buy one.. Here is my list..,

Gta 4, the best...

Burnout paradise, short game but good graphics..

Gtr5 , best graphics you would ever see... Both it pc and in any console! Period!

Dont get MGS4, UNLESS you are following the whole metal gear theme! Coz for me the game sucked! Coz i didnt know the game's story.. And the game was very small... I finished it in 2 days!

To come...

Little big planet!
Get it! Coz this is the halo for xbox, mario for old consoles, a trend setter...

MGs4 costs a whooping 3.4k..
It isnt worth..

Please guys if anyone want mGS4 i can give for less price... Pm me if anyone interested;-)

anooj30199302

Right off the assembly line
19k is really a gud deal without bill mate! Hellgate sony products are notorious to go bad only after the warranty period but dcision is urs. I would go for one if the dealer gives agaurantee he will replace one if somethin goes wrong, just a firm assurance. you know people buy high end electronics - a/v receivers w/o bill and that still works good, i mean the same with bill.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom