PS3 Review By naveen_reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
thanks is there any mod to run ps2 games on 40GB version.PS2 controller works on PS3 not officially but by a converter

Renny

Padawan
And 80GB version is software emulation not hardware emulation, so does the 60GB version do a better job?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Guys, i think we shud shift this wonderful thread to the REVIEWS SECTION, wat u all say ??? plz post ur replies so tat i can PM a request to a mod.. :) or any of u guys also can PM a request for the same.. :)
--------------

Nice review Naveen, really appeciate it.. :)
---------------

Cheers n e-peace...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Guys, i think we shud shift this wonderful thread to the REVIEWS SECTION, wat u all say ??? plz post ur replies so tat i can PM a request to a mod.. :) or any of u guys also can PM a request for the same.. :)
--------------

Nice review Naveen, really appeciate it.. :)
---------------

Cheers n e-peace...

thnks buddy....

hey any one

i really have no idea wht these mean ... any one explain it to me ??

and regarding home brews and java apps please visit ps3hax.net

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Dear Mods if u are reading this post, please shift this thread in the reviews section, :) else i report it (in a good way) to be shifted to the reviews section..

edit ... Reported.. :D:D

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Why do you need Multi Tap for the PS3 in the first place? It supports upto 7 controllers.Also what about the memory card? I didn't quite follow your query.:confused:

if i want use wired PS2 controller on PS3 so how it use ?it supports upto 7 controller but there 2 USB port only two wired controller can be used or used wireless.I want save my games on memory card :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
if i want use wired PS2 controller on PS3 so how it use ?it supports upto 7 controller but there 2 USB port only two wired controller can be used or used wireless.I want save my games on memory card :lol:
If you want to connect the PS2 controller then you'll probably need a third party PS2 to USB converter & then connect it to the USB port of the PS3.Since Sony hasn't officially provided support for this converter.So chances are it may or may not work.It was originally meant to be used on the PC.Anyway the converter should be available on Play Asia for around Rs.350 or so.In local market they can go as low as Rs.150.Also if you plan to play PS3 games with it then the motion sensing option will be knocked off & some adapters don't support the rumble feature too.

About the memory card, You mean you want to save PS2 games played on the PS3 to the memory card or PS3 games?

If you meant the PS2 games then you'll again need a PS3 memory card adapter (officially supported by Sony) with which you can transfer your previously saved PS2 games on it to your PS3.

It's only a transfer mechanism & it won't be able to save anything on that memory card.As PS3 allows a facility to create a Virtual Memory slot with which you can save your PS2 games on it & the best part is you can create as many as you want.:D

PS3 games can only be saved on it's hard drive & not on any other medium.You can transfer the save to a flash drive though to distribute it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom