ps3 or a cpu for 35000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The prices should be standard for the bundle packs in most of the cities.Try some major malls at your place.That is a thing which I can't help you at.

P

paranj

Chroma will far be the best. Dont go to Sony World, expensive retards! Good luck!

P

paranj

Planet M is a good place. Chroma too! But stay away from the full of retards Sony Worlds. They cost more and dont bargain :D

@vamsikrishna919,can I ask some questions in this thread of yours?
I am also buying a PS 3 40GB in some days time!A new thread for almost same queries would be useless.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well I had mine share of questions too *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87482
so I've got a few questions left so I think I'll ask 'em here since its the active thread right now. The final questions that remain and troubles me most are:

1. What's the warranty period on PS3?
  2. Place nearest to me is Chandigarh but I can also go to Delhi for it, so tell me which place to prefer and which outlet? Please do give the location if not address.
  3. Cost of PS3 controller? Is Rumble 3 available in India?
Well my soul will get rest on 30th June when I'll be finally buying it coz my exams end on 29th June. Also might be able to save off 15-20K. Take a look at my config and suggest me that whether I should go for a Proccy+Mobo upgrade or a PSU+GPU upgrade. Bear in mind that by December this year I'll be buying Dell XPS M1730(Baby Alienware), so if I don't spend money on upgrade then I can and will on the Laptop. Main question is that will me config be able to run upcoming PC games at min. or mid. settings.
Here's the link to my dxdiag file:
*1zspmg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pZ7...0z_w-NnZhXU-_WjNjj1gdQmM5wytXBYxSw/DxDiag.txt

r2d2

Journeyman
@ Sunny1211993 and vamsikrishna919

If you are buying from Indiaplaza.in, I have Gift Certificate worth Rs 5K (got under 100% money back offer), I will sell it for Rs 2.5K. Price of PS3 40GB @ Indiaplaza.in is Rs. 22575 + 100 (shipping). The GC is redeemable for a purchase of Rs 25K or more so you need to purchase another item to make it to 25K.

My suggestion is: PS3+PS2: Rs. 29415.00 (incl. shipping) - Less 2.5K (voucher) = Rs. 26915

Or better still: PS3+Xbox(core): Rs.42665.00 (incl. shipping) - Less 2.5K (voucher) = Rs. 40165

The GC expires on 14th June 2008, so if you are interested better hurry up.

[Links]
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC0804021638032/all/sony-playstation-3-40gb.htm
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC0804021638035/all/sony-playstation-2.htm
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC542007517111/all/xbox-360-core-console.htm

P

paranj

Well I had mine share of questions too *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87482
so I've got a few questions left so I think I'll ask 'em here since its the active thread right now. The final questions that remain and troubles me most are:
What's the warranty period on PS3?
Place nearest to me is Chandigarh but I can also go to Delhi for it, so tell me which place to prefer and which outlet? Please do give the location if not address.
Cost of PS3 controller? Is Rumble 3 available in India?
Well my soul will get rest on 30th June when I'll be finally buying it coz my exams end on 29th June. Also might be able to save off 15-20K. Take a look at my config and suggest me that whether I should go for a Proccy+Mobo upgrade or a PSU+GPU upgrade. Bear in mind that by December this year I'll be buying Dell XPS M1730(Baby Alienware), so if I don't spend money on upgrade then I can and will on the Laptop. Main question is that will me config be able to run upcoming PC games at min. or mid. settings.
*1zspmg.bay.livefilestore.com/...xSw/DxDiag.txt

Well i suggest u upgrade now so u can play new PC games. Buy a Abit IP35e+Intel C2D E6750+XFX 9600GT 512MB. U will easily be able to buy this in 20k. cheerz mate!

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Wouldn't my system be able to run upcoming games atleast at min. or mid settings?
I was really hoping if I could drag it till December coz then I'll be going for the aforementioned laptop and moreover it would be my final year of engineering and after that I won't have to ask my parents for upgrade dough.;-)

P

paranj

^^good for u! Yes it will be able to cut it till December, but the upcoming games will have to be played at minimum. But when u get that Laptop, u can enjoy games at higher settings and anyways u will have the PS3! Be Happy :D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Thanx Kiddo! You r on the right path of salvation. Remind me of myself at your age but with fewer resources. Keep up the good work. Are from Delhi or what? If you are then can you tell me place to watchout or checkout when going for PS3. As far as XBOX 360 is concerned, its a good VFM but I'll wait for RROD eradication before buying it and moreover most of the XBOX 360 games also come as Games For Windows later on so no love lost.;)

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Sunny go a head and ask your questions here and i won't bother. After all we all are friends now i mean
rudik bhai
paranj bhai
allwyndlima bhai
madjeri bhai
nish bhai

and all the people who posted their advices to me. I am thankful to them. Because i am not thier cousin or friend or relative. But they showed a great interst in guiding me. Thanks for all and more over i have one question is there any other bundles like GTA bundle.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@ Sunny1211993 and vamsikrishna919

If you are buying from Indiaplaza.in, I have Gift Certificate worth Rs 5K (got under 100% money back offer), I will sell it for Rs 2.5K. Price of PS3 40GB @ Indiaplaza.in is Rs. 22575 + 100 (shipping). The GC is redeemable for a purchase of Rs 25K or more so you need to purchase another item to make it to 25K.

My suggestion is: PS3+PS2: Rs. 29415.00 (incl. shipping) - Less 2.5K (voucher) = Rs. 26915

Or better still: PS3+Xbox(core): Rs.42665.00 (incl. shipping) - Less 2.5K (voucher) = Rs. 40165

The GC expires on 14th June 2008, so if you are interested better hurry up.

[Links]
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC0804021638032/all/sony-playstation-3-40gb.htm
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC0804021638035/all/sony-playstation-2.htm
*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/audio-and-video/PC542007517111/all/xbox-360-core-console.htm

Old SKu's.....u cant check so stay away from this....See it...touch it..check it...then buy it....if indiaplaza does this then ok....

2. Place nearest to me is Chandigarh but I can also go to Delhi for it, so tell me which place to prefer and which outlet? Please do give the location if not address.
  3. Cost of PS3 controller? Is Rumble 3 available in India?
*1zspmg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pZ7...0z_w-NnZhXU-_WjNjj1gdQmM5wytXBYxSw/DxDiag.txt

1.Warranty is 1 year..dont worry..its enough..not like my other one.... :(
2.Dunno yaar...in delhi ..check NP...nehru place or so....
3.its not rumble 3 :p.....its DS3 or dualshock 3...... ie six axis with rumble effect....dunno if official here...but availabel at lots a places at 2.7k or so...

Hmm..if u going for XPS then why bothering ur pc upgrade.......waste....but if u want an overhaul covering all aspects of ur pc or just max it out..like maximun ram ur mobo can and the max card ur pc can take..like that..very good..

Sunny go a head and ask your questions here and i won't bother. After all we all are friends now i mean
rudik bhai
paranj bhai
allwyndlima bhai
madjeri bhai
nish bhai

and all the people who posted their advices to me. I am thankful to them. Because i am not thier cousin or friend or relative. But they showed a great interst in guiding me. Thanks for all and more over i have one question is there any other bundles like GTA bundle.

:)....yeas we are....

Bundles availabe so far.....

1. Spiderman blu ray bundle...not availabe in india officialy...
2. GT5 p bundle...
3. GTA 4 bundle..the newest SKu's....

and soon.... MGS4 bundle baby.........with DS3...my second ps3... hehehhe........

Last edited:

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well MGS4 has been launched today world over. Just have to wait for it to come here :mad:
@ madjeri
My mobo has already been maxed out that is its got 2GB RAM which is max. that it can support. BTW if I had to upgrade then I would buy a GPU under 5K and that too which doesn't needs a bigger PSU. My PSU is of 350W and my current GPU is ASUS EN 7600GT 256MB DDR3.:smile:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...

Then better is buy a eVGA 750 or so new mobo for 13k or so then upgrade in future...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
  1. Sony applies a standard 1 year warranty for the console.Croma claims to extend a years warranty for 750 bucks.Can't confirm this though as it is not available at all stores.

[*]Cost of PS3 controller? Is Rumble 3 available in India?
    Rs.2,500 for the regular controller.Rumble 3 ain't "officially" available yet but unofficially it is for Rs.2.700.

Also might be able to save off 15-20K. Take a look at my config and suggest me that whether I should go for a Proccy+Mobo upgrade or a PSU+GPU upgrade.
    Go in for a PSU+GPU upgrade for now.You have almost the same spec as mine.I will be opting for a 8800GT later on.I would suggest you go in for the same or you could may be wait for a few days more as the Nvidia GTX 260 & 280 launch is merely a few days away.Depending on their pricing & performance you can have your pic accordingly.But if it's urgent then let it be MSI 8800GT OC edition + Corsair VX450.This will be totalling to around Rs.15,550.So you can buy 2 games for your PS3 in the rest may be or save up for something else.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Have corrected it.Since I'm not sure which places it's available.Out here it's already available at Alfa but most Croma showrooms still stock the regular controller.So he'll need to check for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom