ps3 or a cpu for 35000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Here is my simple list of items which i am going to buy in hyd next saturday

1) ps3 40gb GTA BUNDLE,
2) ps3 to DVI(hope i can find this:confused:)
3)mgs4
4)heavenly sword or assasins creed
5)bunout paradise city or GT5 prologue or NFS prostreet
6)DMC 4 or ninjagaiden sigma
7)Tekken 5 DR or virtua fighter 5

1.....ok
2.....ask ther itself.....or try any electronic store....tell them HDMI to DVI connector
3.....may get for 3.5...if lady luck with ya..... :)
4.....try AC for PC.....;)
5. ......leave NFS.....get GT5p....burnout may come to PC....
6.... dunno....
7....I heard Tekken 5 is the ****....(excuse gangsta speech)

Deposit all the money in a fixed deposit and get i t encashed at the end of this year and then buy a ps3
till then you will get a variety of ps3 games and some extra money to buy an hd tv or games

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well Sorry to report you all but I should have bought PS3 by now but I didn't. Its not that GTA4 or MGS4 has lost its charm to me, its just that since its gonna be my Final year of Engg. this August, I'm just too busy to play even simple games installed in my PC let alone play a PS3. Currently I'm learning Advanced Java, doing COmpTIA's 1 year Diploma course and at home learning and doing .Net and Game Programming. Gotta have to make one helluva Final year project to up my rep more and get decent degree percentage.
Moreover my elder sister is planning to go to Australia and she's promised me to get me anything if I help her financially. Since prices of XBOX 360 have taken a plunge in down under , PS3 is just to follow and I just might get XBOX 360 too in addition to a PS3 and HD handycam from there! ;)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^.....

well ur decion...but if u think ps3 will reduce price anytime soon...think again....

not like 360....and..their reduced price is on old lot and falcons only....

the new jaspers are still expensive..or shall i say going to be....

anyway...its not you... ;)..it was vami..who is the OP.....at at the last....ur money ur buy...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well even if SONY PS3's price don't decrease I still would have option to get it from Dubai through my friend. Just tell me if console bought overseas gonna have issues with titles bought here? Warranty I know won't be available but with console such as PS3 one doesn't needs to worry about that stuff. ;)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Just 2 thing I want to inform you about is that either consoles don't have an International warranty.So if you buy it in Dubai/Singapore/Paris/XYZ country it's warranty can only be claimed in that country.So íf the console decides to conk off then you'll need to make arrangements for it to be sent off out there.

My friend had got his PS3 from KSA & now has it lying around in the corner gathering dust as it has suffered the SOD issue for over 4 months now.

Next thing is that PS3 games are region free, like I have mentioned before.Xbox 360 has region coding but some games are region free.So depends on which title you opt to buy it will work(or not) accordingly.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
WILCO, Point duly noted. Tell me guys how about getting stuff like GPU, MoBo etc from overseas? Is warranty still gonna be a deciding factor?
BTW was dloading and watching MGS series cutscenes and just viewed last act of MGS4 and got one thing to say, Game's awesome but the whole deal that Psycho mantis is almost unbeatable, all I can say is that the dudette goes down easily :D

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@...ur choice...

if u have contacts there ot u have someone to claim the warranty do buy it..cheap....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
WILCO, Point duly noted. Tell me guys how about getting stuff like GPU, MoBo etc from overseas? Is warranty still gonna be a deciding factor?
For Evga may be you can claim it's warrant out here as well but you need to have a local contact for that.Not too sure about it though but why not purchase it here itself as it's not as costly as it used to be once.Warranty for any product these days is as critical as an oxygen tank for a scuba diver.Unless you have any person who frequents to 'a' particular country then it's a wise choice to get it from India so local warranty can be claimed in a more easier manner.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
hello,

sorry for not posting anything. I went to a trip to north India. I have requested my father's friend who is doing work in Kuwait. There the ps3 80gb rate is 24,000 and 40gb is 20000 i sent money to him through moneygram. I think its a nice deal.

when it comes about warranty, my father knows so many persons in Kuwait (one will be coming and going frm Kuwait every month). So, i think the warranty will not be a problem.

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Good on you pal.If you know the possible wait involved in claiming the warranty then it should be OK.My friend had got it the same way too & is now repenting it.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@vami....

just get tell him to look at the latest lot date and buy.....and this is a bad idea believe me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom