ps3 or a cpu for 35000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
if you guys say that the upgrading my pc for 10000 bucks would make things further worse. Then i will leave the idea to upgrade. So, i want to purchase some accessories for ps3 which i am going to recieve this evening. So, suggest me some addons for my ps3. You know the budget, it's 10K.

One more question.

please tell me the minimum model of the LCD tv which is full hd. Here brand name doesn't matter.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...

nice decision..use ur pc to max..then after a year..buy new one.....

24" is the minimum size for Full HD....

so if want Lcd HDTV...there is a samsung 26" buy it..its good..i said sm becoz its good..
if u have money buy toshiba regeza series....i dont recommend sony..not becoz its bad..but its all brand value.....

Ur addons...buy extra DS3...a Blu Ray remote...The DVI-HDMI cable...Then ofcourse games.... :)..

i think u can do it in 10k....

1 extra ds3 if u like having 2 players...
1 blu ray remote..a must
1 the cable if u have not included it already...
1 or 2 games...as ur budget allows...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Reason for the Blu Ray remote? Unless he will be getting Blu-Ray movies it wouldn't serve of much purpose.Plus the controller is wireless so it wouldn't harm him to access the movies through it.;)

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^...

WRONG.....

Blu - ray remote is a must,if u wish to see movies.....try controlling movie through the DS3..pain i say....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Dude I cruised the internet browser with that controller, I don't think movies would be such a huge hassle.BTW how many functions would he want anyway? Also kindly ask him if he is/will be getting movies for it in the first place before actually recommending that product.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^.....

Huh??

I said bluray remote for watching blu ray movies...no controller can simply replace a dedicated remote...and ps3 is a blu ray player...so its a WISE addon....even if u dont use blu ray..use other media...and u may be comfy with controller....

but imagine the scene when ur family and relatives are also there watching any family vid u recorded on ur DVD handy cam...u put it into ur ps3 and fiddling with ur controller for controlling it....obviously all have their opinions abt what to skip...the volume....a remote is a must..PERIOD....

and in internet browser the functionalities are a bare min....so the controller will pacify just bare browsing..like watching..scrolling..refreshing...go-to-next-page....

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well Guys I've made up my mind
Now I'm gonna just buy a PS3 GTA4 bundle, MGS4 and maybe a bigger HDD.
Then in December I'm gonna buy a Laptop, preferably DELL XPS M1530, if its still around and lace up a whole load of Technological Bull$h1t on my folks and coax them to cough up a bit more dough.:twisted: Since my birthday is in August so thats also a good chance to make some money.:D
In the end I'm expecting my budget to reach atleast 30K and in that I'll go for Proccy+Mobo+RAM+GPU+PSU and at that time I'll be getting more sweet deals coz I hope that Nehlam might have hit the store shelfs too.:cool:
Now if anybody leaks this devious plan of mine to my folks he's gonna meet my litle friend.:twisted:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^....urgh..ur liitle friend....LOL.....hehehhe

anyways nice plan go ahead......

P

paranj

I told ur dad Rudick, ur plan is off now ! muhaha hes giving the money to me instead so i can upgrade my puny little PC haha :D

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^^.....

Huh??

I said bluray remote for watching blu ray movies...no controller can simply replace a dedicated remote...and ps3 is a blu ray player...so its a WISE addon....even if u dont use blu ray..use other media...and u may be comfy with controller....

but imagine the scene when ur family and relatives are also there watching any family vid u recorded on ur DVD handy cam...u put it into ur ps3 and fiddling with ur controller for controlling it....obviously all have their opinions abt what to skip...the volume....a remote is a must..PERIOD....

and in internet browser the functionalities are a bare min....so the controller will pacify just bare browsing..like watching..scrolling..refreshing...go-to-next-page....
It's pretty obvious that the remote is for solely watching movies.Let's face the facts & tell me in reality how many times have you heard people recommending this accessory, leave alone buying it.DVD functionality has always been Playstation 2's forte but tell me how many of us who own the console actually went ahead and bought the Infra-red DVD remote? Not even a single one I bet.Also internet is not just limited to 'bare browsing' like you call it.You can actually type using the virtual keyboard on it.So imagine using a controller to pull off so much & still be effective in movie browsing.Also like I said before, it depends on whether or not he(OP) is going in spend on Blu-Ray movies for now or not? One last thing, Is the remote easily available everywhere? :D

Now if anybody leaks this devious plan of mine to my folks he's gonna meet my litle friend.
Like The Mask would say "Last but not the least, my favourite, A Tommy Gun" :D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
I told ur dad Rudick, ur plan is off now ! muhaha hes giving the money to me instead so i can upgrade my puny little PC haha :D
Nice try but my father is a humble farmer, he doesn't even knows how to turn the PC ON/OFF let alone the informing him part.
My father is a farmer and mother a housewife. Got 2 sis, one elder done MBA and one lil who's yet to get into a college so when it comes to I.T and Comps in our home my word is the Resolution:twisted:

P

paranj

^^SO what? i called him and said him! muhaha! Now i will upgrade my little PC and make it powerful cuz i wanna play crysis at least on low and buy a PS3. So than i'll have PSP, PS2, X360 (bought it tday, delivery after 4 days :( Furck the shopkeeper) and PS3 . muhaha! :D

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well Good Luck. I had to coax him to give money for PS3 by lying to him that my friend's relative have bought it and have brought it here from Dubai and now I need to pay 'em. You see most of my expenses are considered as wastage by him. For all those who might be curious, he's M.A.L.L.B by qualification but chose to do farming due to our large land holding.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
brothers,

where can I find DS3, here the planetM dealer is saying that it will take some time to come to india. Is that ture? If it is when it is going to come in india. Also, I think metal gear solid was released. how is that game, and is it released in PAL version and if yes what's the price? please tell me.

aytus

The Boss
^^ as u are from andhra pradesh.. u can get it from hyderabad .. ive personally seen it in hyderabad central (in its electornics devision..) btw im from punjab// dont know tht much about triupati.

Subhadip

Right off the assembly line
Well, the PC gives the best experience, but I think right now PS3 wins. Merely because you will get the chance to play GTA IV and MGS4, which beat out probably every game on the PC! BY a mile!

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
It's pretty obvious that the remote is for solely watching movies.Let's face the facts & tell me in reality how many times have you heard people recommending this accessory, leave alone buying it.DVD functionality has always been Playstation 2's forte but tell me how many of us who own the console actually went ahead and bought the Infra-red DVD remote? Not even a single one I bet.Also internet is not just limited to 'bare browsing' like you call it.You can actually type using the virtual keyboard on it.So imagine using a controller to pull off so much & still be effective in movie browsing.Also like I said before, it depends on whether or not he(OP) is going in spend on Blu-Ray movies for now or not? One last thing, Is the remote easily available everywhere? :D

What????

Thats absurd....

95% of people i know who own ps3 have one.....

ya virtual kbb IS a pain in the ass...

Its available at sony world...just book it....its a recommended accessory...

If ur the wet-ok type then dont buy it...power users WILL buy it...

What can i say its a way of using...use it..it cant be told.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.