((( PS3 Discussion )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Complex but fun , gives you the thrill of driving a real car while at the same time pulling off stunts.

PS: It's not as detailed as Forza , coz Forza even shows Tye Pressure , Engine Heat , Momentum Distribution , et all .

Seems more of rocket science .

But if you want the most precise Driving Simulation on a Console , Forza Motorsport has to be it .

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Will be planning to get the PS3 mostly by mid this year along with a 22" LCD monitor to connect it to.Just waiting for the price to go down a bit.Then hopefully would join the PS3 club.;)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
today i saw a news that upcoming ps3 80 gb+ meata gear solid 4 = 499$
thats around 20k... cheaper than mine ...may be its only for U.S...

lets see...
if thats the case then allwyndlima.. u better wait and get it ...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah I am actually waiting for the 80GB model to make it into India officially.If the price is within affordable range then will definetly go for it.But my mind has almost been fixed for it.Just hope I can save up enough for the purchase.Won't have enough money to spend on an HDTV so hope the LCD monitor suffices.:)

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
no buy a good LCDTV with support for HD ... ie with 1080 ....
and get 40 gb....
40 gb is more than enough...

nothing changes between them.. except for memory card slot.. but u canuse external multiple card reader for this purpose... no problem.. i am using my k850 as a mass storage...

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
The 60GB ones have reported to have a bit of 'Spin of death' issues,as they call it.There have been a few instances reported of Blu Ray games not being read by these versions of PS3 over 360indians.com & recently one of my friend too tasted the same thing.Which is why I am a bit hesitant.Not that I don't have it in mind but will eventually get one which is suitable for my budget.

As far as the HDTV is concerned a full 1080p compliant one would cost you a bomb.Plus my parent would be using it most of the time & I don't watch much TV these days so it would practically be of no use.With a PC monitor I can use it both way i.e. for normal PC use & PS3.;)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Rather go for a 26" LCD with 720p Support .

720p right now if enuf . 1080p is an overkill considering the price point they're sold at .

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ ya the only problem is they should be bluetooth KB and mice... ( i think even usb is supported .. but dont know for sure)

and they are pricey..

is there any cheap andreliable bluetooth KB and MC

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@allwyn, don't bother with the display right now. Just get your PS3 first. Buy the display later when the price of an HD ready set comes within your reach. Till then just play some PS2 games on your PS3 on your current tv.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ i agree...

but if u are getting a lcd one .. try to get a model which supports 1080.. coz it will be future proof...

but if ar nly gona buy ps3.. then go for max.. or say go for 60gb.. coz gb doesnt matter as u can swap those with 120 gb or more later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom