((( PS3 Discussion )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

upendra_gp

In the zone
ok i got Heavenly Sword today. ITS SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
the graphics look great. just played a level now will post review soon.

upendra_gp

In the zone
HELLO GUYS! NO POSTS FOR LONG TIME HERE!
HERE'S THE SAVIOUR OF PS3 KRATOS!!!!!!!!!!
*www.gametrailers.com/player/43622.html?type=
*i38.tinypic.com/23w8svo.jpg
*i36.tinypic.com/2igdldh.jpg
*i37.tinypic.com/2z4wvx5.jpg
*i38.tinypic.com/6z10ya.jpg

CAN'T WAIT to get my hands on God Of War 3!!!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
This would be the only reason for me to get a PS3. I got my PS2 mainly for playing GOW 1 & 2. Now once my PC gaming subsides, I'll get a 24 inch Dell monitor & either get a PS3 or a 360 for sure. :)

need to visit Game trailer for downloading the trailer. Hope the action is really brutal this time.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
guys u want exchange some games here is the list:

1-Fifa Street
2-Smack Down Vs RAW 2009
3-Moto Strom

All r in mint condition.tell me ur which u want.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
anyone ready to share games with me ???

i have MGS4 , burnout paradise , GT5 , GTA4 , LBP ( playing now... so cant share )

if u have anyother game i dont have... then memebers from chennai can share...

u give a game , i give a game.... how easy that can be ???

anyway got dark knight bluray ... 1.5 k today...

will be seeing it tom when i reach home...

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
Got Resistance FOM, Uncharted : Drake's Fortune, Killzone 2.
so if any1 from Kolkata wanna xchange and play then pm me.

ayuboy

Journeyman
I find Xbox 360 Graphics much more smooth and better looking than PS3 , Xbox has much betetr frae rates and is smoother, maybe because of the huge amout of bandwidth it has given to the GPU , PS3 only has 22GB/s while XBox 360 has 200GB/s +.

It doesn' depend how poerful your processor is it depends how well it has been installed and tweaked.
PS3 :Cell- 8 Cores- 3.2Ghz
Xbox 360 : Xenos - 3 cores-3.2Ghz

Xbox 360 is found to be giving more AA, Motion blur and more vivid colors, but Textures in PS3 are sharper.
I think Xbox 360 is a betetr entertainment package, it's an entertainmet hub,
:Can connect to PC, MEdia center........etc etc...but even PS3 can do some of these things
I love the browser of PS3 and ability to connect 2.5'' HDD and Mouse support in PS3.
But sadly you cannot play AVI on PS3 yet :( but XBox 360 has patched in optional media update.
I find it hard to imagine games using more than 2 cores in consoles, It ws found that generally games used only 50% of a core and 10~20% of second. many cores are left useless. Maybe this is the reason for the loss the Sony company is facing, I have heard it sels for about US$300~400 loss per console. and Xbox seems to suffering some loss due to Piracy :\:shock:

Well Xbox 360 and PS3 both are dying consoles, PS3 specially(until they get any good titiles)......Both cos. are rumored to be working on new console....

Well both Consoles are equally wonderful and have their own ups and downs......
But i prefer Xbox 360 as it is a better value for money....those who got RRODs they didn't care much for their console........I keep all mY consoles in a well ventilated place, PS3, Xbox 360 and even ps2 :p
I love playing RPG and GOW3 and action games on PS but FPS and Fast paced Sports and Action games to xbox due to it's controller layout... and Forcefeedback which PS lacks(PS3)...

For detailed Graphical compare click here

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I find Xbox 360 Graphics much more smooth and better looking than PS3 , Xbox has much betetr frae rates and is smoother, maybe because of the huge amout of bandwidth it has given to the GPU , PS3 only has 22GB/s while XBox 360 has 200GB/s +.

It doesn' depend how poerful your processor is it depends how well it has been installed and tweaked.
PS3 :Cell- 8 Cores- 3.2Ghz
Xbox 360 : Xenos - 3 cores-3.2Ghz

Xbox 360 is found to be giving more AA, Motion blur and more vivid colors, but Textures in PS3 are sharper.
I think Xbox 360 is a betetr entertainment package, it's an entertainmet hub,
:Can connect to PC, MEdia center........etc etc...but even PS3 can do some of these things
I love the browser of PS3 and ability to connect 2.5'' HDD and Mouse support in PS3.
But sadly you cannot play AVI on PS3 yet :( but XBox 360 has patched in optional media update.
I find it hard to imagine games using more than 2 cores in consoles, It ws found that generally games used only 50% of a core and 10~20% of second. many cores are left useless. Maybe this is the reason for the loss the Sony company is facing, I have heard it sels for about US$300~400 loss per console. and Xbox seems to suffering some loss due to Piracy :\:shock:

Well Xbox 360 and PS3 both are dying consoles, PS3 specially(until they get any good titiles)......Both cos. are rumored to be working on new console....

Well both Consoles are equally wonderful and have their own ups and downs......
But i prefer Xbox 360 as it is a better value for money....those who got RRODs they didn't care much for their console........I keep all mY consoles in a well ventilated place, PS3, Xbox 360 and even ps2 :p
I love playing RPG and GOW3 and action games on PS but FPS and Fast paced Sports and Action games to xbox due to it's controller layout... and Forcefeedback which PS lacks(PS3)...

For detailed Graphical compare click here

ow, if you compare PS2 launch titles to later games like Final Fantasy XII, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Gran Turismo 4, and God of War II, it's like you're comparing titles on two completely different platforms. The reason for this, as everyone already knows, is because developers had a terrible time getting accustomed to the new architecture. They complained bitterly at the launch of the system, so it's no surprise that it took five or six years for the PS2 to start pumping out the truly brilliant-looking games. Now, these same developers complained in much the same fashion when the PS3 launched, but this time around, Sony appears to have offered much more in the way of help to third-party developers, and first-party developers are really excelling. In direct comparison, we can't say the visuals in late-gen Xbox games looked that much different than Halo, and again, the reasons are obvious: developers loved how accessible the system was, and many claimed to be able to access much of the system's capability from the start. Again, that same thing happened with the 360, which is why we really haven't seen anything too massive in the way of visual leaps. Sure, Gears of War 2 looks amazing, but not significantly more amazing than the original. And some studios are even claiming they've already maxed out the 360, which you can choose to believe or not (we won't comment; we're not developers). On the flip side, Killzone 2 is absolutely the best-looking game of the generation (just trust us on this), and Guerilla has said they have not gone as far as they can with the PS3. Combine this with David Jaffe's comments concerning what he has seen of God of War III, and what we can probably expect in terms of visuals from other exclusives (Gran Turismo 5, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, etc.)...and well, it seems quite clear.
From here on out, you will see the visual gap between the PS3 and 360 widen. It's basically inevitable, as Sony and more importantly, developers, have been saying since the start of the generation. Multiplatform titles will probably continue to look mostly the same across both consoles, but it's becoming clearer that if you let devs off the chain and dive into the PS3 without having to worry about the 360, they can really create something dazzling. Last generation, when the Xbox launched, its launch software put most PS2 games to shame (graphically). But by the time the generation was over, the aforementioned PS2 titles competed quite favorably with the best the Xbox has to offer. This time around, I think we're seeing an earlier-than-expected acceleration of the PS3's power, and the future exclusives will prove that Sony absolutely has the visual edge this time around. The only question is, how far will they push the gap...?

*www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/4526.html

hope thus small info clears everything....

anytime, anywhere ... ps3 is the king

Yeah I have 2 DualShock 3 controllers:D turning the wheels is great with DualShock 3 in KillZone 2 is fun.

Till where have you reached? I just completed the second mission.

Last edited:

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
to say the truth havent played much (kz2).was completing Uncharted.hav haf completed Resistance FOM.so shall be starting KZ2 seriously 2night.:D
btw hows Burnout Paradise?is it any diff from the pc ver?

ayuboy

Journeyman
Well It's true that both systems hav different genere of games.......

I ma try Kill zone 2 I don't hav it yet Just have Uncharted2, and some other games like heavenly swords Soul caliber 4 etc... But have a bigger library of games in Xbox 360 though.....I i think Xbox 360 has a better GPU i suppose but a weaker CPU(not much weak)....
But still I love both systems and both are equally Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom