((( PS3 Discussion )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ hey , post a review of PS3 in the review section highlighting its pros and cons (without comparing with 360 :D )
it would be great for me to know if my decision of buying PS3 is right

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
2.7k *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/28a.gif? ROFL !! :))
every game for 2.7k?i'll have to take a loan to afford it then *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

2.7k *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/28a.gif? ROFL !! :))
every game for 2.7k?i'll have to take a loan to afford it then *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

All Xbox360 games and PS3 games costs 2.7k
i buy some 2-3games every months...half of my money..goes buying original games 4 xbox360 and ps3..but Xbox360 Platinum Games(Includes Gears of war)costs Rs900...

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
actually many shops have started to stock ps3 nowadays..

go to sony world and get there .. they will have them there... or else u can order them.. they will get u within a 3 days.
gmes cost 2.5k.. . not 2.7 k .. if my memory isgood.. coz i got burnout paradise for 2.5k....

i saw skate
football
burnout paradise
assaisn creed... etc.. i forgot others..

by next buy would be GT5 prolugue simply coz of this INGAME SCREENSHOt...

*i30.tinypic.com/10fucgl.jpg

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
actually many shops have started to stock ps3 nowadays..

go to sony world and get there .. they will have them there... or else u can order them.. they will get u within a 3 days.
gmes cost 2.5k.. . not 2.7 k .. if my memory isgood.. coz i got burnout paradise for 2.5k....

i saw skate
football
burnout paradise
assaisn creed... etc.. i forgot others..

by next buy would be GT5 prolugue simply coz of this INGAME SCREENSHOt...

yea i went to sony world and ordered it.by thursday i'll get it.i m getting Fifa and a used Burnout paradise.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
from a friend
it will be just a simple exchange with my 2nd copy of Assassin's creed for 360 :cool: after i get my console.FIFA will be a new one-a store purchase :|

the only other game that i'll purchase is GT5,when out.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Thats awesome. My next buy will be a action game...
And will wait till ps3 is cracked...cant spend 2.5k ..way out of my budget

upendra_gp

In the zone
wel my 1t and only game is NFS Carbon. It is not that bad but ok. the graphics are something that make me play the game. btw did u try out any blu ray movie since u have got a HD tv?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
no bluray movie yet.. waiting to get one...
hopefully a good action movie.. something like national tressue book of secret..

thought to download them .. but the were around 8.5GB.. andmore.. will take atleast a week with 25kbps connectiopn... so dropeed theidea.. and am gona enquire wther i can getitin greymarket..

sure bluray movies will cost atleast 2.5k....

lets see..

anyone gota bluray movie ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom