Problem with new GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

saswat23

Human Spambot
For RMA of Corsair contact: Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd., .::. Login contact their toll free no. Here is their office details: <%response.write(session("Company"))%> - Walkin
or
Aditya Infotech Ltd. HOME Page

Also note the sl.no. Of you card. So, you need to wait for another 5-6 days.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
I talked to the shop from where I bought the power supply. They told me to give it to Kobian electronic Pvt.Ltd located on princep street.

So where do I take it? Kaizen or aditya or kobian?

But I found this on kaizen's website:-

"Room 2, 3rd Floor
Prince Cep Street
KOLKATA-700072
West Bengal State-India
Tel : + 91-33 - 32498234"

So is kobian and kaizen the same? Confused. I guess they are the same since the phone numbers match @_@

saswat23

Human Spambot
Then its most probably the same. Even I couldn't get any info about Kobian after a google.
Actually Aditya IT is the distributor of Corsair. Ask both both 'em and give it to one that assures to RMA earlier. For corsair you will get a new replacement for sure.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Yes thats what cilus told me. that they replace with a new one. Lets hope this one is hassle free. :(

Another question:- Do I just return the box of the gpu or tell them that I will return the box after they give me a new card?
But if they say that they won't give me a card unless I return then i have to return it.

I guess I will just take lots of pics of the serial number and of the box before returning it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't return the box now - if they are ready to give you a new card and ask for the box - only then you should return it.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Gave the psu to kaizen. hoping for the best.
Pradipta meanwhile called me up to tell me that the box of the gpu is not required yet. he is trying to get me a new replacement but in the worst case they will repair my own card and send it back.

OKay pradipta called me in the evening. He said that he is trying to get me a new card but apparently the company is telling him about some policy and stuff so 3 things can happen.

1.) They might give me a card which is as old as the card I bought(might be repaired)

2.) they might repair my own card and give it to me

3.) They might send me a new box with a new card.

So confused. Chances of getting a new card seems so bleak. I told him I will let him know my opinion tomorrow.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
OKay gpu replacement has arrived. the guy tells me its in good condition but somehow I don't have high hopes. :\ Will go tomorrow to see what old piece of crap card they are giving me now. -_-

I have a question about rma of the power supply though. I gave it to kaizen on friday. they said new psu will be mailed at home within a week. it still hasn't arrived and I checked the rma status at their website,it said "CLOSED". getting a bit worried. how do i find out where the replacement is right now?

saswat23

Human Spambot
Call and ask Kaizen about your PSU RMA.

So, this time also they are giving you an old card. IMO you should just deny them as your card is just a month old.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ No I called the msi distributor and he said that if something happens to the card within a week of buying or if the card arrives as a DOA card,then only they provide new replacement. Otherwise they send either a card which is as old as the card you bought or they repair your card and send it back.

The card they are providing now is supposedly manufactured 2 months back like my card. Lets see.
I am sure this card won't be in as good a condition as they are saying -_-

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
OKay gpu replacement has arrived. the guy tells me its in good condition but somehow I don't have high hopes. :\ Will go tomorrow to see what old piece of crap card they are giving me now. -_-

I have a question about rma of the power supply though. I gave it to kaizen on friday. they said new psu will be mailed at home within a week. it still hasn't arrived and I checked the rma status at their website,it said "CLOSED". getting a bit worried. how do i find out where the replacement is right now?

it aint friday...is it?
give it some time....kaizen never messed up RMA..yet:p

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Hang on. err..here is a rs.600 mentioned in the receipt challan for the corsair psu rma.whats that all about? o_O

Do I have to pay for the courier charges or something? :O

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ this is something new .. will keep an eye on this.

^ No I called the msi distributor and he said that if something happens to the card within a week of buying or if the card arrives as a DOA card,then only they provide new replacement. Otherwise they send either a card which is as old as the card you bought or they repair your card and send it back.

The card they are providing now is supposedly manufactured 2 months back like my card. Lets see.
I am sure this card won't be in as good a condition as they are saying -_-

we always get such foul reasons here but if this was a US or UK a new gfx card as replacement would have been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom