Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
Hi.

Please make sure to write in to help @ thinkdigit . com for the following:

1. DVDs not working
2. Missing Pages
3. Code invalid (Try replacing 0 with o, or vice versa if your code contains that)

I will try and find out what's up with the response from training.com, and post here.

I have sent message to helpdesk three-four days ago regarding invalid code but no response till now.

dead.night7

Journeyman
I have sent message to helpdesk three-four days ago regarding invalid code but no response till now.

if there is an "I" in the code make it "one" or vice versa. If there are two "I"s then be sure make 1st one "one" and second one "I". Or vice versa. Reply me for any doubts and tell if this works? I was also confused with this because the font used is an ariel narrow one try using the code in ms word and check the shape of letters properly. Do reply if it works anyway ;-)

mentos खा aur dimag ki batti जला

Last edited:

maxmk

*eitwebguru.com
if there is an "I" in the code make it "one" or vice versa. If there are two "I"s then be sure make 1st one "one" and second one "I". Or vice versa. Reply me for any doubts and tell if this works? I was also confused with this because the font used is an ariel narrow one try using the code in ms word and check the shape of letters properly. Do reply if it works anyway ;-)

mentos खा aur dimag ki batti जला

Thanks.. but I have already did that. I will try again (once I go home) and let you know if it works

egghed

Right off the assembly line
Whaaat man, is this issue selling so much that u r not bothered anymore about subscribers?
Today is 18 June, yet no sign of the magazine.
And y nobody is picking up the phone?
And y emails r ignored? Which technology r u using?
DO U WANT US SUBSCRIBERS TO FILE A CASE?
THIS IS TOOO MUCH.

clinton

Blu For Life Hail Chelsea
I totally agree with egghead,no one is picking up the phones since a few days.I had tried all the given 3 numbers.But thank God I received my issue today.

ricky641

Right off the assembly line
I too got the RS.890 voucher but there is no reply from training.com.plz help..........
Yeah same here....their is no reply from training.com.....Wat the F?????This is cheating.........I mean iT was assured gift i suppose........And one more thing......Digit Forums Are very poorly managed by Digit Team...I HArdly see anybody from DIGIT team MAking the effort the efoort to read forums and reply to queries of users...............

Yeah same here....their is no reply from training.com.....Wat the F?????This is cheating.........I mean iT was assured gift i suppose........And one more thing......Digit Forums Are very poorly managed by Digit Team...I HArdly see anybody from DIGIT team MAking the effort the efoort to read forums and reply to queries of users...............

I registered with the digit code on 14th, got my code today from training.com and ready to enroll into the course. Probably something wrong on your side ??

2 days back got the code and registered with training.com, however till now not received confirmation on course activation, whereas in the mail they sent it was written that we would immediately receive confirmation of activation of course.

dead.night7

Journeyman
Actually my Community DVD is not working.....:(

if its not working totally then it is a case of dvd maybe the dvd haven't buffed properly. Is there any error like cyclic rebundancy check then it may be because of two reasons your cd rom lens or dvd. Many cases like these have also been occoured with me. The cd has been buffed not with cdfs format may be one of the reasons. See chip magazine dvd they always write with cdfs so those disks works properly but digit dvd are wrote in a hurry ie random write process. This causes one of the reasons why our ram's cant work occasionally with these. But there is a solution to this try on your friends ram (this one certainly rabbo has told but try as many as you get). Finally the solution for it would be "waiting for digit upto next month to reply you" :-(.

Well there is no such big thing other than maya and max in that dvd. If you want to see all people of digit dancing or some mini games or not sure the mp4 videos of computer chronicles (total no use) wait for exchange of your dvd.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
if its not working totally then it is a case of dvd maybe the dvd haven't buffed properly. Is there any error like cyclic rebundancy check then it may be because of two reasons your cd rom lens or dvd. Many cases like these have also been occoured with me. The cd has been buffed not with cdfs format may be one of the reasons. See chip magazine dvd they always write with cdfs so those disks works properly but digit dvd are wrote in a hurry ie random write process. This causes one of the reasons why our ram's cant work occasionally with these. But there is a solution to this try on your friends ram (this one certainly rabbo has told but try as many as you get). Finally the solution for it would be "waiting for digit upto next month to reply you" :-(.

Well there is no such big thing other than maya and max in that dvd. If you want to see all people of digit dancing or some mini games or not sure the mp4 videos of computer chronicles (total no use) wait for exchange of your dvd.

CDFS = ISO 9660 (not actually, but most OSes associate the ISO standard with that)

I didn't quite understand what you meant by "digit dvd are wrote in a hurry ie random write process"... You need to read up on DVD Mastering, before offering advice. We use ISO and UDF as well... We master lakhs of DVDs a month, and to just assume that we have a "random write process" is a little strange to say the least.

dead.night7

Journeyman
Maybe i am a tiny little novice in front of you guys who knows nothing (or even better) who cant able to solve others problems . But instead Mr. Raabo scholar boy, I have that sincereness to help those guys who needs it. i suppose Revolution have posted here more than 3 times this query but no help regarding this was given I just lend my helping hand and a sound thrashing is given to me about mastering dvds.:-(
and Maybe you guys should help him rather than saying these stuffs to me.
I know you would be a great problem solver/teacher to him

and digit dvds just works FINE that they dont work on some computers.

Extremely apologising for helping him i wont do it next time Mr. Moderator.
And oh... scholar cdfs = iso something something something ?? This would remind me every time i will keep that disc in the tray and press the button. Mmmmmm.... Keep it up great going. :):-D. Dont take it close to your mind be cool. I didn't meant that digit guys dont work properly on cds i was trying to say that the format used ie UDF doesnt works fine on many old computers incl. Mine hope u understand this properly

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Was checking out community DVD, loved Raaabo's Slaughter act :-D

And I missed my HD trailers, please don't discontinue them. Oh yeah, TED videos too.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl

Other two DVDs working fine on that same DVD+RW.....

indi.anupam

Broken In
DIY was absolutely marvelous, I actually scared the hell out of my friend when I used the pc control via Bluetooth trick when he thought that someone has hacked into his system and started pulling out the network wires and all and it's still happening LOL..

He was wondering how the hell it is happening, not realizing that Bluetooth is still on :lol:

thx Digit, outstanding issue..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom