[Preview + Feedback] Digit December 2007 Special Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
My Connect and personal computing DVD damaged. I live in ktm, Nepal. Can i get it replaced?
and where is vistamizer? it is in the excel file? but not in the DVD.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Siddhartha_t69 said:
My Connect and personal computing DVD damaged. I live in ktm, Nepal. Can i get it replaced?
and where is vistamizer? it is in the excel file? but not in the DVD.

U too from KTM.........

Contact Here:
help@jasubhai.com or call at 40789612/9613/9614

*www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=problems

francis

Right off the assembly line
The personal tech dvd is not working. In fact the dvd is not opening and the drive is not getting displayed. Kindly let me know if I can use any software to open the files or to replace the DVD by digit.

F.S.Raja

krups

Broken In
I received Digit Dec07 yesterday... :p

:D :D :D Its rocking...

Very good dvd contents..

:( :( My Entertainment DVD is not readable, it hangs my pc. :confused: :confused:

Have complained digit through *www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=problems .. hope for the early replacement..

Red_Baron

Broken In
krups said:
Have complained digit through *www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=problems .. hope for the early replacement..

Dude how did you use the page to register your complaint?
All it does is change your postal address.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
How can i copy the PDf file provided by the digit...........
Some of the issues are PRotected and secured........therefore i am unable to copy the Tack a Crack...................
Pls help me..........

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Ron said:
U too from KTM.........

Contact Here:
help@jasubhai.com or call at 40789612/9613/9614

*www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=problems
couldn't get it. 40789612/3/4 kaha ko number ho ? it says "you are not allowed to dial this number" on my NTC mobile.

ani bro can we also subscribe to mag from ktm?

Last edited:

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Siddhartha_t69 said:
couldn't get it. 40789612/3/4 kaha ko number ho ? it says "you are not allowed to dial this number" on my NTC mobile.

ani bro can we also subscribe to mag from ktm?

Hey the no is of diigt publication house ......U cannot dial from ktm...........
Yaa.......U can subscribe to mag from KTm.........Just contact them...........
Regrading the damaged Cd......Mail to them....so that they will replace the DVD's.......and hey where do u live......

raghuraj1menon

Right off the assembly line
Review of this month's Special mag:
1)Preferred the old format of a single mag. The 5 different mags although good yet leave somewhat much more to desire. And as mentioned numerous times before - cut out the ads.
2) Good stuff in the DVD's. Not impressed by the widescreen wallpaper collection(as I still have a CRT) nor by Ubuntu (I had already requested a version from the shipit.ubuntu.com). However thanks for introducing Andy Blurry and giving one more album by Hype - the band seriously rocks.
3)The editorials in the beginning of each of the 5 mag were top-notch.
Conclusion: Team Digit, Don't touch the 5-different-mag thing again. Continue giving such great DVD's.
And by the way, whatever the shortcomes you guys are the best.
***Keep On Rocking****

adi007

Youngling
Ron said:
Guys,
How can i copy the PDf file provided by the digit...........
Some of the issues are PRotected and secured........therefore i am unable to copy the Tack a Crack...................
Pls help me..........
i am using a free pdf software to disable the security....
damn!i don't remenber the name of the software *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/39.gif
will tell the name later...

santu_29

Journeyman
HELP PLEASE
I have not received the Computing dvd this month, in place of it i have received
two personal tech dvds. i wrote to help@jasubhai about a week ago, but there has been no reply since. :(

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
adi007 said:
i am using a free pdf software to disable the security....
damn!i don't remenber the name of the software *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/39.gif
will tell the name later...

hey buddy pls do tell the name .....................when u remember

Siddhartha_t69

Journeyman
Ron said:
Hey the no is of diigt publication house ......U cannot dial from ktm...........
Yaa.......U can subscribe to mag from KTm.........Just contact them...........
Regrading the damaged Cd......Mail to them....so that they will replace the DVD's.......and hey where do u live......

Ya i mailed to them. all i got was an automated reply. nothing else. do they have their office here? how are they gonna replace.

Anindya

In the zone
3 out of 5 dvds that came with this month are bad. Means the drive is not reading it. Where do i send them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom