Post your latest Purchase

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
*i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i450/anilasingh1977/F1_tickets.jpg

Congrats asingh. Man i'm so jealous now. F1 is my dream sport and i so much wanted to be there. Anyways i will definitely try to bag some tickets next year maybe. :smile:

Btw post some pics here in tdf. We will create a new thread i.e the F1 thread.:))

@ thetechfreak, megamind, dashing.sujay,zangetsu,nipun

Thanks a lot guys. Much appreciated.:smile:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Hey man really sorry for the negligence. No its not that high end of a board to allow ruthless overclocking. But overclocking is possible to some extent.

I will definitely let you know once i get my cpu cooler , most probably cm hyper 212 plus.:smile:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^ Hey man really sorry for the negligence. No its not that high end of a board to allow ruthless overclocking. But overclocking is possible to some extent.

I will definitely let you know once i get my cpu cooler , most probably cm hyper 212 plus.:smile:

Never mind :)

Will be waiting for your benchies ;)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ sriharsha - thanks ! the 1TB HDD with the iphone seems to be a very nice deal :)

the dock can accomodate the 2nd gen ipod touch, but has issues in recharging it.

@ ajai5777 - long long time ago, when my face had started seeming to be that of a gorilla, had i used the electric shaver. incidentally, i had started off on ebay with this purchase only :grin: back then, ebay had some different name i think, which i fail to recollect now. anyway, electric shaving proved futile to my adamant hair, and boils popped up, and then i had to take shelter at the nearby saloon for my shaving needs regularly ;-) later on, we were drilled with the habit of wet-shaving twice a day in our cadetship days.....ohh, those days, where are they :-( :smile:

congrats a lot ajai !!

@ kunal.d - thanks :) the splitter set me back by 500/-

@ sarath - thanks....and sure, i do pay a visit there once-in-a-while.....people, pls read my feedback on bigadda.com, and pls, beware of that portal !

@ quad_core - you really owned us with those steals ! congrats !! BTW, check some earlier posts of mine here....you will get to see one relatively cheap and HUGE mouse-mat, with a good weave and surface. you may also contact me, or 'rahulyo', or 'constantine' regarding that mat.

@ bajaj151 - you made me :rofl: :grin:

* cost of CCT - 350/-
cost of blower - 700/-
* colour of tube is red
* havent used the blower yet, just powered it up. seems strong and pretty good for home use. has a dust-collector too. a nice purchase i must say :)

@ avichandana20000 & sarath - yeah you are right. i dont know why but this time i skipped on proper feedback and prices. thanks for reminding :)

@ virajkin - thanks ! yeah i purchased the blower exactly for the purpose of cleaning the inside of the cabinet and other computer-components. i purchased it for 700/- from primeabgb on personal-request, who in turn sourced it from his own supplier from whom he gets his blowers for maintenance purposes.

@ sid - i dont know what to express here. feeling sorry for your headphone, as well as amusingly finding it funny and imagining the whole scenario makes me giggle and adore the dog. i just love dogs ! pls forgive that friend; moreover, he has provided you with an opportunity to still upgrade :grin:

@ ashintomson - congrats ! and pls DO provide us on a feedback on it, even if after some time. i was in splits while deciding for my PSU, between this and corsair.

@ rsk11584 - as far as the pic goes, seems the same blower. sorry but i didnt see the specs ! i think you should grab this one as it seems a fair enough deal.

@ vickybat - congrats vicky ! and i second megamind ;-)

@ sujay - thanks :grin:

@ mithun - congrats ! i dont know why but just the sight of any GPU gives me that goody-goody feeling :grin: game on !!

@ nipun - badhai ho !!
damn ! i need to re-start just cause 2 from where i had left off months ago :-x

@ asingh - congrats ! you've made quite many people envious here ;-)

S_V

In the zone
@asingh

Congrats mate.... I seriously planned to go for that Historic Event but unfortunately we have serious client Release's in the last two weeks of October in our company. We have received strict no Leaves mail notice last month itself.. :-(

Please don't forget to open new thread and post lots of lots of Images...

@To all New purchases...
Congrats Guys...... Happy Advanced Dussehra to you all

pratik385

In the zone
Guys, I want to buy pouch for my ext hdd i.e. seagate free agent go 2.5inch. Where can i get a good hard pouch. Please give links where i can place order :)

Top Bottom