Post your latest Purchase

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
hii...yea..I came back 3 weeks ago.

I didn't really buy anything from NYC except clothes.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi = 20k (got a sweet deal ;))
Samsung Galaxy S2 = 28k

Hey man good to have you back. Congrats for your purchases mate. Galaxy sII is classy.:smile:

Btw how was NYC and what places did you visit?

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys any idea how can I get applications for my new tab which runs on Android. I would need pdf reader and a video player to play avi or mkv files.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can someone help me posting pics here. Do you think I can take photo from my mobile will do or should I take it with digicam.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
errr it's very common now, not so elusive anymore.

But i havent been so lucky to grab it :(

Can someone help me posting pics here. Do you think I can take photo from my mobile will do or should I take it with digicam.

Put links of image (uploaded on any image hosting site) in b/w
tags

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@everyone who made purchases:congrats!!! Didn't have the time to visit this site for past few days. So, saying the same thing to everyone in a single post.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Hi,

@ tenida - congrats for those books ! seems you and me are members of the same clan called 'bookworms' :grin: BTW i also have quite a no. of books by/on swami vivekananda.

@ ico - welcome back ! those are some really nifty & hefty purchases ! congrats !!

@ sujay - congrats, to your friend ;-) and that nvidia 'certified mouse' ?! you, or your friend are really lucky to get hold of such a rare gem. convey my regards to that shopkeeper :grin:

@ sriharsha - awesome purchases ! BTW, did you get the brainwavz bundled with nationite ? because i read a few days back about an offer from pristinenote that the M2 was free with nationite. dont remember whether it was old offer or still valid. iphone 4 for how much ?!

showtime now.....got the following from the primeabgb sale....its a stock clearance sale there, extended till 5th of october now....there are some things one might find useful there.....one of them was an e-notes taker, something i found unique....attach a paper to that small pager-type looking device, and write/draw anything on the paper, the device records/stores it. could store upto 50 loads worth of paper-matter. was from some indian company i guess, by the name of hi-tech solutions. cost was 3k. anyway, had gone down there to purchase a 5.1 system, and to just pay a visit to prime....instead, returned with these....5.1 can wait for a few days more :)

1. Klipsch iGroove dock-station for iPod :
> compatible with older iPods.
> a discontinued product; made way for the iGroove SXT.
> sound quality ? well, though i severely dislike hip-hop and all that, i wont consider anything which cant roll out some good bass for my ears. considering that, let my expressions do the talking -- :confused: :shock: :hyper: :rolleyes: :wub: :clap2: :cool: :grin:
you've to hear this to believe what it can deliver !!!!!!!!!!

*i.imgur.com/Rvragl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gxKrSl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/n5c9Il.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TiNmtl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kQpgGl.jpg

2. Ceiling/emergency LED light :

a good product

*i.imgur.com/XYnRIl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GzgF9l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mFI79l.jpg

3. belkin gold series surge protector :

*i.imgur.com/xnKiml.jpg

4. a pair of bubble lights for cabby (red) [sound controller compatible] :

*i.imgur.com/e33Rul.jpg

5. Cold cathode light tubes [sound controller compatible] :

*i.imgur.com/DhCjGl.jpg

6. LED lamp with sensor :

*i.imgur.com/qugXLl.jpg

7. belkin audio splitter hub :

*i.imgur.com/r2nlcl.jpg

8. sound/light controller :
*i.imgur.com/b3Y5Rl.jpg

9. molex connector baybus :

*i.imgur.com/22fvGl.jpg

10. velcro cable ties :

*i.imgur.com/vLnlCl.jpg

11. blower for cleaning :

*i.imgur.com/H0BwTl.jpg

12. computer wrap-n-carry bag :

*i.imgur.com/BcTPTl.jpg

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@kilroyquasar
Thank you and congrats to you as well ;)

M2 wasn't free with N2 :shock:, alpha is bundled with N2.
Pristine Note's offer was he bundled M2 instead of alpha, with a discounted price ;) (Rs.400-600 discount with a combined pricing ~Rs.4.9K instead of 5.5K I guess)

iPhone was for 31K from Buytheprice.com's eBay listing with Ganesha offer( 1TB WD 2.5" HDD :D)

BTW How much for the dock? Does it fit iPod touch 2G?

Last edited:

ajai5777

Youngling
Bought Philips HQ130 Shaver from flipkart @ 739/-

*img.fkcdn.com/image/shaver/f/n/3/philips-2-headed-hq130-275x275-imaczsnkgfendzbq.jpeg

I was never in to shaving (too lazy for wet shave :razz:) I used to trim using a geepas trimmer, now just wanted to try a shaver.This is my first purchase from flipkart and its just awsome :)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
@kilroyquasar:

Nice purchases! Congrats! How much for the splitter?

___

*k.minus.com/j4kKhIenFAXEL.JPG

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
Nice massive purchases again. Congrats to everyone for their goodies.

If you find time, kindly leave your valuable feedback in the → Online Shopping Guide and Feedback thread ←.

Good day

*i.imgur.com/caO4k.jpg
Thats a nice mouse pad. BTW I have something similar in my house but thats used for humans to sit, mice are restricted to kitchen ;) :p

quad_core

CyberdyneSystems Model101
Hello Guys,

Purchased Logitech driving Force GT wheel and also Logitech gaming mouse G400 :owned: .
Next: wanna buy a mouse pad.
Are those expensive mouse pads really needed ? Please recommend a cheap one. Whats the diff. between different Razer models : Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad Control V/s Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad - Speed ?? The price is same at flipkart

Anyway, here is my new stuff , pics attached

@kilroyquasar

Congrats bro..... :) :)

You must start a new thread : kilroyquasar Purchases : Updated Daily :D

1) What is the cost of Cold cathode light tubes & Electric Blower ?
2) What is the color of cathode light ?
3) How do you find cleaning using blower ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@quad_core

Congrats bro.....Awesome purchases :) :)

What is the cost of Logitech driving Force GT wheel ??

Top Bottom