Post your latest Purchase

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LT has been acquired
Here are the specs :-
1.2 L, 80.4 PS, 108 NM Torque, Climate control, all power windows, integrated music system with 4 speakers & surprisingly good sound.. Only accessory is aftermarket alloys

Here are the pics :-
*img32.imageshack.us/img32/2121/croppedy.jpg
By tarun_hellknight at 2011-10-05

*img821.imageshack.us/img821/5879/img183wz.jpg

*img193.imageshack.us/img193/2915/img180n.jpg

*img200.imageshack.us/img200/2277/rimsk.jpg

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
why would you not want those super handles. just think of all the high flying stunts you can do with those at your disposal. you can do the superman with this car, really! its true.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@asingh yeah it is.. starts from Rs. 3.67 lakhs.. has a AC & Power Steering.. that's it..

Is it availabel without those handles in Diesel. Also are they removable.

why would you not want those super handles. just think of all the high flying stunts you can do with those at your disposal. you can do the superman with this car, really! its true.

They look bad. Never liked 'em.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Got The Binding of the Isaac soundtrack for $1 from Bandcamp

The Binding of Isaac | Danny Baranowsky

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Chevrolet Beat 1.2 LT has been acquired
Here are the specs :-
1.2 L, 80.4 PS, 108 NM Torque, Climate control, all power windows, integrated music system with 4 speakers & surprisingly good sound.. Only accessory is aftermarket alloys

Here are the pics :-
*img32.imageshack.us/img32/2121/croppedy.jpg

*img821.imageshack.us/img821/5879/img183wz.jpg

*img193.imageshack.us/img193/2915/img180n.jpg

*img856.imageshack.us/img856/1359/dsc07288m.jpg

Niceee.. Congrats.. drive safe :smile:

@Hellknight:
Is that car available without those things on the top.

Yes it is avail. w/o scoop... They are not removable..

NitrousNavneet

Racing 24X7
Hello Guys,

Purchased Logitech driving Force GT wheel and also Logitech gaming mouse G400 :owned: .
Next: wanna buy a mouse pad.
Are those expensive mouse pads really needed ? Please recommend a cheap one. Whats the diff. between different Razer models : Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad Control V/s Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad - Speed ?? The price is same at flipkart

Anyway, here is my new stuff , pics attached
What IS price of That STEER Ring?

And HELLKNIGHT's BEat's Rims Are so Good.
Can you tell me it's price and name of it's Comapney ?

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^^Thats sad, safety should always be the first priority. I remember one more TDF member had same story, when the moron showroom ppl convinced his dad to get non-abs without airbags version car. Thats sad, everywhere in our country, staff of technical shops, be it Pc, electronic, cars, have literally no knowledge :(

Sarath

iDota
ABS and Airbags are invaluable. They are actually what I tick first when looking for a car. In fact all the cars I ogle over, I have profound knowledge of how many airbags they have.

Kindly convince you Dad again. The salesman might even come up with how redundant seat belts are later on.

Top Bottom