Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Which?

How much did they cost?

From Headdirect. Let the box arrive first :)

^^ Congrats & Pics please...
Thanks. Might take 7-8 days to arrive.

Which ones? from which site?
From Headdirect.

Which one and from which site? Or any friend/relative traveling? And congrats in advance. ;)
Headdirect. Ordered online. Waiting anxiously for the arrival, will reveal upon receiving package.

Gollum

Collector
bought panasonic rp dj100 headphones.
sounds better than my sennheiser hd202 which are more expensive than these.
thinking of making a portable amp for these although they are already quite loud.

piedpiper

The Gooo000oooner Way
First of all congrats for your purchase mate.:smile:

I think 650va from apc might just handle it and give you enough backup. But you can go with any "not so well branded" 1kva ups.

For example, the intex 1kva ups costs 1.8k and gives around 20-25mins back to a similar system as of yours in my place. You can ask forum member cilus about it. His friend bought the i5 2400 +6850 combo and has the above ups.

He's kind of totally satisfied with the backup and they've even tested it rigorously. My brother in pune has a 955be+msi 6850 cyclone+corsair GS600. He's using a champion 1kva ups and gets 15-20mins of backup even during gameplay.

Although these ups's don't match the quality of APC or even NUMERIC,they get the job done easily and the pricing is really awesome. If you cannot spend more, i suggest the intex 1kva ups @ 1.8k. But don't go below 1kva for these brands. They are not as efficient as APC but does a good job at their pricepoint.

Thanks a lot buddy for your information and I thank everyone here for helping me out and I decided to go with APC 1.1KKVA, Price5k+ Tax.
800VA is out of stock everywhere and 1KVA is 6k+(because extra battery you can add later on). He suggested me to go with iBall 1KVA but I told him you suggested me enough:x So all I have to pay is Rs3.2k now. Its expected today by 12.
Thank you once again:):grin:
Oh and 1 more thing, I am using this rig from my old Numeric 600AX(600VA should I suppose) and don't want to test it. There's 1 question from my view. Which part(s) are really affected when this kind of situation happens?

CPUTIN at 81°C !

That is erroneous.

Yeah, looks so. ;)

At first I was worried now I don't care lol. I hope its a BUG.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Apc 1.1KVA @Rs 5K+vat is so costly buddy.Its 4.2K +Vat here in Calcutta.
Anyway Congrats for your better ups ;-)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
received my Western Digital My Passoport 500Gb from flipkart. comes with USB 3.0 but a really short cable (mush short then i was expecting). and this one is the best fingerprint magnet :-x

2.5" & not so heavy for a portable.

Top Bottom