Post your latest Purchase

D

Deleted member 118788

Flipkart is very fast in service i ordered a cheap iball headphone for my friend on 5 august.:)
Flipkart.com: Buy Books Online @ Book Store in India: Online Bookstore

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Flipkart is very fast in service i ordered a cheap iball headphone for my friend on 5 august.:)
Flipkart.com: Buy Books Online @ Book Store in India: Online Bookstore

May be because it's Mumbai...! regularly order books from flipkart & it takes no less than 3 days to reach me. (Indore)

See this...

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l54kYY2pPOs/Tj1AYOjhGKI/AAAAAAAAAPI/b4jVcvr5NGE/1312637065639.png

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r40aEVfBLL4/Tj1AQY-RVzI/AAAAAAAAAPE/zWVGbR-3fAE/1312637033900.png

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
May be because it's Mumbai...! regularly order books from flipkart & it takes no less than 3 days to reach me. (Indore)

See this...

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-l54kYY2pPOs/Tj1AYOjhGKI/AAAAAAAAAPI/b4jVcvr5NGE/1312637065639.png

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r40aEVfBLL4/Tj1AQY-RVzI/AAAAAAAAAPE/zWVGbR-3fAE/1312637033900.png
Portal 2 reached me(Delhi) in some hours(from Mumbai). It was shipped at 11PM and I got it at 1PM next day!
(Almost) same with Crysis 2.

But maybe because:
A. Its Delhi.
B. They were Games.
C. All of above :))

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flipkart is one of the fastest to process and ship the orders. Of course, shipping companies take their own time.

Sarath

iDota
:lol:

thanks.

no. same cable.

Arent the USB3 cables different. They were designed to carry more bandwidth, more power and still be backwards compatible with the existing USB 2.0.

Take a look at the mini USB 3.0 and the 2.0. They show more difference.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Agreed. Only the ports look the same.

The wire and the internal cable stuff(inside cabinet, that is) is different for USB 3.0 vs 2.0.

Even SATA III has different cables than SATA II to connect HDD although ports are the same.

I kid you not.

COD6/7 coming to India on PC late this month:

Flipkart.com: Call Of Duty - Modern Warfare 2: Game: PC
Flipkart.com: Call Of Duty - Black Ops: Game: PC

My brother brought this home:
Intel Core i5 2500k
Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL
MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition
LG 22X SATA DVD
Corsair TX750 V2
Benq G2220HD
Razer Cyclosa Gaming Bundle

We still dont have HDD, Case, PSU etc as he had too much things to carry so he left them at his friend's home. Will get them tomorrow :( :(

But still, cant wait for gaming :hyper:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
My brother brought this home:
Intel Core i5 2500k
Gigabyte GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3
G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9D-4GBXL
MSI 6950 Twin Frozr III Power Edition
LG 22X SATA DVD
Corsair TX750 V2
Benq G2220HD
Razer Cyclosa Gaming Bundle

We still dont have HDD, Case, PSU etc as he had too much things to carry so he left them at his friend's home. Will get them tomorrow :( :(

But still, cant wait for gaming :hyper:
Congrats man! Do post some pics when you get all he stuff :) :)

BTW You wont be able to sleep tonight, you will think about the computer all night.... Same happened with me for a week(the computer was always to be delivered "tomorrow"). But this is the most interesting part of purchasing a new computer :p

Anyways, now you can add your config in *empty space* :lol:

Thanks, Tenida and Nipun :)

I cannot post pics currently, I have no camera right now(not even in phone!). Will try to post them soon, if I could :oops:

@Nipun: Yeah I know the excitement ;)

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Are you sure? :?

If yes, I didn't knew that Flipkart owns AFL Couriers+ :p

*img705.imageshack.us/img705/1896/f3eb81f3b04641af97a0317.png
In many cities they use their own service! I have purchased 4 things from flipkart and everytime their own shipper came....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Component | Price
CoolerMaster 120mm W/o LED x 2 | 460
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011| 490
Transcend 8 GB MicroSD Card| 500
Sony CDR 10 no, Spindle|140
Tax|79.50
Total|1,670

Bought it from Computer Warehouse, Bangalore.

Last edited:
Top Bottom