Post your latest Purchase

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ooopss... I thought 10 no. spindle, now notice it's no spindle.

Then it's costly.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Nice purchases Charan. How many users is the AV for?
1 User.. and thats me :p Had to get this for the stupid windows 7 partition.
Congos Charan... :)

When the big one is coming? ;)
If I go early to office tomorrow, then tomorrow.. else the weekend :(

^^ Congrats, but Sony CD Pack was costly IMO.

Should have charged 100 bucks.
yep.. it was a bit costly..
Ooopss... I thought 10 no. spindle, now notice it's no spindle.

Then it's costly.

yes its 10 No, with Spindle.. just a missing comma, English is a very phunny language!

ok guys.. I was so pi$$ed off that I didn't get the GFX card which I was looking for. So I didn't bother to bargain for anything in the above list.. :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Dude, you need to visit S.P Road, in order to get what you want.

BTW sunday is closed.

Yep.. I went to SP Road first and then went to Computer warehouse.. I could have parked a truck in a bike stand today in SP Road!.

I had called up a few shops and asked if they were open on sundays.. and most of them said yes.. :|

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Actually it uses both, depending on the item being shipped, and also the location.

Now that they have facilities in major cities, they ship using their own deliver system in these cites. Other towns and villages get 3rd party shiiping via AFL. The use whichever is cheaper for them, and what is the consignment value.

Sarath

iDota
Yep.. I went to SP Road first and then went to Computer warehouse.. I could have parked a truck in a bike stand today in SP Road!.

I had called up a few shops and asked if they were open on sundays.. and most of them said yes.. :|

Congrats bro.

You found a parking spot in SP? The only reason I dont buy from them and dont mind paying extra locally or online is because I can never park my damn car.
Any parking spot suggestions? :oops:

bought APC 1.1 kva ups for 4.7k on saturday............ wondered why prices shot up and it was not available with many vendors............

*i.imgur.com/V6KVX.jpg

books on the left.

and Orange Box to arrive soon.

from where did you buy these books ?

Last edited:
for 350 bucks, its not a bad fan i guess. Though i was looking for the 160 CFM version, but that wasnt available. 160 CFM wala is like a miniature jet exhaust. Airflow wise as well as sound wise :D....

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I got the 560 Ti.

I am disapponted(Quoting from Nividia forums):

I recieved the package today, but no poster in it.

I really thought that Mr. Jen's signature would be on the card, not the scratch protection over the card stickers

Also, my negative views on EVGA got confirmed today.

They have the notion that all gamers are fat/overwieght/obese etc. Why else would they put an XL sized T-Shirt (they should have put an L sized one; the XL T-Shirt is WIDE)?
Although the hardware supplied itself looks well built, the packaging does not seem to have the same TLC has the hardware:
The box its made of thin paperback book-cover like paper. All my other GPUs at least had a thick cardboard box with sponge protection inside, with an anti-static bag on the GPU itself.
The sealing of the cable packs were not done properly (The mini-HDMI cable pack was not even sealed )
The plastic case protecting the card appeared flimsy
There was no silica gel in the packaging. (Maybe the re-packager's fault?)
The T-shirt is made of TERRIBLE quality cloth. I have other garments from that manufacturer (Hanes), and they are not as poorly made as this shirt.

Please do not think I am bashing Nvidia or anything. But these are a few points that I want Nvidia to look at before choosing the prizes being given away. At least the package could have had some semblance to being a prize?

Note: No pics until my PSU comes back. (I posted pics...no one bothered to reply here :)). I got tons of replies at nvidia, although I will say that this forum is WAY MORE ACTIVE than that one[Which is surprising].:D)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Why? You can always take pics. No need to wait for psu. We want to see the card & the packaging as well. Bit curious on evga products.

This time, post high res pics.

Top Bottom