Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
this is what happened two hours ago....i was just in my school, bus, after giving the exams..some kids in class 9 were talking and one of them was saying - abe pata hai mere papa ko na jab salary nai milta hai na toh wo ek hacker ko paisa de dete hai and wo goverment site hack kar ke papa ka account men paisa daal deta hai :rofl: aur pata hai hack karna itna easy hota hai na..government ka page na HTML men hota hai :facepalm: ...turant hack ho jata hai :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
this is what happened two hours ago....i was just in my school, bus, after giving the exams..some kids in class 9 were talking and one of them was saying - abe pata hai mere papa ko na jab salary nai milta hai na toh wo ek hacker ko paisa de dete hai and wo goverment site hack kar ke papa ka account men paisa daal deta hai :rofl: aur pata hai hack karna itna easy hota hai na..government ka page na HTML men hota hai :facepalm: ...turant hack ho jata hai :facepalm: :rofl: :facepalm:

You don't give an exam.

You take an exam. :)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Not sure where to post this:
But my friend cant even download A freaking 1 MB file by himself..He sends me the link tells me to download it,and send it to him via whatsapp.
What can you call such a "newb" ?

Not sure where to post this:
But my friend cant even download A freaking 1 MB file by himself..He sends me the link tells me to download it,and send it to him via whatsapp.
What can you call such a "newb" ?

He might think that it must be virus and let's you download first so he doesn't suffers any problem
Also he might not want to waste his data

amjath

Human Spambot
You can't explain these peoples behaviour. But I'm damn sure they are not clever. My friend use to ask me about IC specification during college days. I said its a simple Google search. But he wants me to search and send him the link. BTW it was a first link in Google result. :facepalm:

Top Bottom