Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My friend accidentally opened internet explorer

not funny...as whatthefrak said..latest versions of IE are awesome...but well because of the hype they are underrated.

^ The latest versions of IE are actually very good, seriously. I find it better than Chrome (Chrome is the most laggy browser I have ever used anyway!), but the extensions kinda make up for it, and needless to say that all the G related services are flawless and quite fast than any other browser in Chrome. But overall my favourite will be Mozilla always, and IE next, if it were not about Google services I would uninstall Chrome at this instant :|

chromium based browsers are good...still nothing beats Mozilla :D

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=129451]aditya[/MENTION]kadityak469
Wow
What about earlier versions of IE
I am comparing browsers as a whole not just the latest version..
Funny or not IE sucks

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Wow
What about earlier versions of IE
I am comparing browsers as a whole not just the latest version..
Funny or not IE sucks
The problem is you can't / shouldn't really compare 'older' IE versions with other browsers? Do you compare a Pentium 4 with someone's Haswell? You compare IV-B. So it's kinda meaningless to base you views on older versions of IE :|

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
True - newer versions of ie are actually good. Chrome is the worst modern browser I've ever used. It sucks for slow connections. In my 2g network, google search results would open faster in firefox than they would in chrome.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
You cannot get everything in one browser. Firefox = slow connection, but it lags , and doesnot support many features.
Chrome = need fast connection, but it is pretty much optimized, and support most of the features.
IE = when I need to open 3 email accounts simultaneously, I use IE10

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
The problem is you can't / shouldn't really compare 'older' IE versions with other browsers? Do you compare a Pentium 4 with someone's Haswell? You compare IV-B. So it's kinda meaningless to base you views on older versions of IE :|

The problem is i am more than happy with chrome:)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
True!!! I'm Shakespeare doge and u Piggy or more of D!ck of Charles dickens(I know you'll google it out)!!!
You one among them who constantly try to make themselves happy by grunting at other. . . . . Its nature for you to grunt!!!

Fret not ye lass. Thou has been been reported for thy Shakespearean language. :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi, My friend bought Bose IE2 earphone, I used it on my Nokia express music soon he shouted, abe earphone kharab hojayega?:cryeyesout::cryeyesout:
ME: why:
Friend: These earphones to be only used for HTC high end mobiles and apple i phones not for other mobiles, other mobiles cause so much unwanted sound that damages earphones
ME: I was socked and kept thinking from where should i start to teach him how ear phones work:punch::banghead::ninjafight:

Hmmm.. Really, a valid question.. How do the earphones really work??

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Reviews Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones Headphone - Latest Review of Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones, India | Flipkart.com

well i think most of you saw it before....still never gets old :p :lol:
dem reviews

$hadow

Geek in making
IMG_51299842190493.jpeg

Well my friend was downloading gta 5 for pc
I told him to delete it but he said its real and kept downloading
Now his computer is down and he still doesnt believe me that it was a virus
Well sometimes I think hope many people must have become fool from it

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Reviews Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones Headphone - Latest Review of Sennheiser HD 800 Wired Headphones, India | Flipkart.com

well i think most of you saw it before....still never gets old :p :lol:
dem reviews

..this review had been posted here more times than sunny leone did XXX movies..
its painstaking to see this again and again..

Top Bottom