Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

.jRay.

Youngling
Me and a friend were trying to share a research file via superbeam and he didnt have it installed. So i asked him if he wanted the .apk i could send it to him via Bluetooth. "Ye apk bpk mai nai daalne wala. Is sab me virus hota hai. "

i dont install .apk's it has virus

Kirankp05

Broken In
Hi, My friend bought Bose IE2 earphone, I used it on my Nokia express music soon he shouted, abe earphone kharab hojayega?:cryeyesout::cryeyesout:
ME: why:
Friend: These earphones to be only used for HTC high end mobiles and apple i phones not for other mobiles, other mobiles cause so much unwanted sound that damages earphones
ME: I was socked and kept thinking from where should i start to teach him how ear phones work:punch::banghead::ninjafight:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi,
Yesterday My helmet was stolen from Parking lot which I was kept on bike(didn't locked).

A Traffic policer caught me at some signal, Asked 400Ransome!
Me: Sir my helmet stolen from parking lot of company and i paid fine just previous signal(Thinking he ll leave me)
Police: Show leave that all show me ur DL
Me: Sir I forgot wallet in ofice in urgency as it was bout 10pm
Police: k pay fine if not anything that u have right now in cash pay and go!!!
Me: suddeny opened wallet san 50Rs was there which i gace, soon at that moment assistant to that police one constable
uttered just u told u have forgetton Wallet how come u got now. . .
Me: Blind smile. . . and paid 200 . . .

Such english..
Much grammar..
Wow!

Must be Shakespeare doge!!

Kirankp05

Broken In
True!!! I'm Shakespeare doge and u Piggy or more of D!ck of Charles dickens(I know you'll google it out)!!!
You one among them who constantly try to make themselves happy by grunting at other. . . . . Its nature for you to grunt!!!

flyingcow

Shibe
True!!! I'm Shakespeare doge and u Piggy or more of D!ck of Charles dickens(I know you'll google it out)!!!
You one among them who constantly try to make themselves happy by grunting at other. . . . . Its nature for you to grunt!!!
take it easy buddy..do you know what doge is?

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent

And do u know what a grunt is?? And how is the word even appicable here?? :S

Kirankp05

Broken In
I thought so. Having read your first post in this thread I can say its really difficult for you to understand simple things.

Oh so! Now you certifying on your thoughts and perception! Might be you have taken offensive on usage of Grunt? . . . is it so Old owl:sword:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
:lol: i think he might be trolling

Troll in this thread and paint himself as a guaranteed target?? I doubt someone with sense does that :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh so! Now you certifying on your thoughts and perception! Might be you have taken offensive on usage of Grunt? . . . is it so Old owl:sword:

I am no policer or dint locked anywhere. so why grunt me with 400 ransom?? I can gace only blind smile.

snap

Lurker
this thread is getting meta....

- - - Updated - - -

dk why but the way you guys are talking reminded me of this

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
We were calling all contestants of a dance competition to collect their song tracks via email. One guy didn't send the track so we called him back. His reply : "my song is in 'kbps' and I can't find any kbps to mp3 converter. I've asked everybody but no one has it".

ithehappy

Human Spambot
^ The latest versions of IE are actually very good, seriously. I find it better than Chrome (Chrome is the most laggy browser I have ever used anyway!), but the extensions kinda make up for it, and needless to say that all the G related services are flawless and quite fast than any other browser in Chrome. But overall my favourite will be Mozilla always, and IE next, if it were not about Google services I would uninstall Chrome at this instant :|

Top Bottom