Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You can't explain these peoples behaviour. But I'm damn sure they are not clever. My friend use to ask me about IC specification during college days. I said its a simple Google search. But he wants me to search and send him the link. BTW it was a first link in Google result. :facepalm:

lmgtfy.com

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
just happened 10 mins ago. Our exams are over and as usual my friends started asking me for games and movies. A friend told me to give all my movies to him(400gv) and that he'll give two 8gb pendrives :facepalm: when i told him about the size, he wanted me to give my external hdd to him. I told him that i wont as it may get infected and ihave all my stuff i it and i can't afford it getting infected. He was like- abe kya bol rha hai. Duniya men aisa koi computer nai hai jisme virus nai ho :facepalm: kisi bhi computer expert se puch le. Ho sakta hai tere men kam ho but sare computers men virus hota hai. :facepalm: i thought about explaing(as he may be talking about cracks) but then i was sleepy and just told him- ok. I wont give my hdd, i'll give you movies in my 64gb pendrive..just let me sleep in peace

just happened 10 mins ago. Our exams are over and as usual my friends started asking me for games and movies. A friend told me to give all my movies to him(400gv) and that he'll give two 8gb pendrives :facepalm: when i told him about the size, he wanted me to give my external hdd to him. I told him that i wont as it may get infected and ihave all my stuff i it and i can't afford it getting infected. He was like- abe kya bol rha hai. Duniya men aisa koi computer nai hai jisme virus nai ho :facepalm: kisi bhi computer expert se puch le. Ho sakta hai tere men kam ho but sare computers men virus hota hai. :facepalm: i thought about explaing(as he may be talking about cracks) but then i was sleepy and just told him- ok. I wont give my hdd, i'll give you movies in my 64gb pendrive..just let me sleep in peace

Rest in peace brother
Opps.. sleep in peace

ratul

█████████████████
He was like- abe kya bol rha hai. Duniya men aisa koi computer nai hai jisme virus nai ho :facepalm: kisi bhi computer expert se puch le. Ho sakta hai tere men kam ho but sare computers men virus hota hai. :facepalm:

well, he might be right :rolleyes:: Expert Says NSA Have Backdoors Built Into Intel And AMD Processors
“We cannot trustâ€￾ Intel and Via’s chip-based crypto, FreeBSD developers say | Ars Technica

And not sure about this one, but this might be big: *www.theverge.com/2013/12/20/523100...-a-back-door-into-rsa-encryption-according-to

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
well, he might be right :rolleyes:: Expert Says NSA Have Backdoors Built Into Intel And AMD Processors
“We cannot trust� Intel and Via’s chip-based crypto, FreeBSD developers say | Ars Technica

And not sure about this one, but this might be big: NSA paid $10 million to put its backdoor in RSA encryption, according to Reuters report | The Verge

i had no clue about that. But i can assure you, he didn't knew it. He was just ignorant..

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
In a lecture on embedded systems, the lectures said "suppose you want more in laptop, will you sell the laptop and get a new one with more ram? No, you would upgrade it" to which a friend said "but we are talking about laptops". He didn't knew we can upgrade ram in laptops. Additionally, he has been owning laptops from last 5 years.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
One old computer admin of our labs was highly illiterate and used to ask students for each and every small tasks such as configuring the MySQL database,downloading files over the network.

He used to say that in a bihari accent : Arey isshme MyShheeKyunL nahi chal raha h

jaleel

Broken In
My friend doing priority work very seriously, suddenly he asks me screen looks hanging, what is the shortcut to refresh?

I said press F5, Immediately he trying to press F and 5 in numeric pad.

:-?

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
One old computer admin of our labs was highly illiterate and used to ask students for each and every small tasks such as configuring the MySQL database,downloading files over the network.

He used to say that in a bihari accent : Arey isshme MyShheeKyunL nahi chal raha h

*patorjk.com/blog/2012/01/26/pronouncing-sql-s-q-l-or-sequel/

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/ubuntu-trusty-14-04-is-here-will-it-replace-windows-xp-222035.html

Narendra Yadav: even its cant replace java os
Narendra Yadav: i know mohnish ur begger and cant afford orginal software even u cant afford one rupee tooffe , why u dont give money to poor people . google post huge loss in q1 2014 , free is always harmful and crap .
Narendra Yadav: same like in window phone have no virus stop publish cheap article . its fact microsoft think about student , office and other . and linux or ubuntu use by people have no aim and jobeless depend on their family income .
Narendra Yadav: author is mad and sick what is ubuntu is there any use of ubuntu . we cant normal thing on ubuntu every time this thing to download . only 1 percentage people using ubuntu with dual os like window their main os . ubuntu is just show poor linux u need another 1000000 year to become window 95 ha ha .

:facepalm: why people like this exist :mad: ?

Was testing afreesms to send a sms
Got this verification code!
uploadfromtaptalk1398059962982.jpg
Ps-also the website doesnt work
My bro recieved the msg like ^¥%>Δ°¦π when i sent test,is free sms working

Top Bottom