Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Bavusani, you must have realized by now in your consciousness,that some of your actions/posts in some forums including this have given birth to of a lot of confusion/doubt/critical mindset among members, over your common intellect and prudence. Its pointless how much you ignore it,as ignorance is not a solution and can always backfire with more problems.

Even over simple things, matters of indecisive behavior or instances of ridiculous compositions made by you, made everyone surprised and not to mention lead to trolling. But on a serious note , I guess its about time now, as responsible members of this community, to address you on the basis of a constructive criticism, rather not doing it to corner you out.

Its impossible to to miss that you have in past, indeed, posted quality material over Miscellaneous topics which was perfectly normal. At this point of your life , if anything not to personal,is barring you from being what you are, then you can discuss it openly. This forum even has helped people who made it past 5-10 post counts and then left after getting some common suggestions over a PC . TDF has its own sets of flaws, but I have full trust on TDF's credibility as a unit to help get you on the right track, without making fun of you. Put your thinking cap on and revert.

Will do.:-D :doublethumb:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
"Almost all of the many predictions now being made about 1996 hinge on the Internet's continuing exponential growth. But I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." -- Robert Metcalfe, 3Com founder and inventor of Ethernet, 1995

:rofl:

Hrishi

A lady who was doing online shopping at amazon for the first time , actually ended up getting her husband's credit card stuck in the floppy drive . She inserted the card as the system prompted her to enter her credit card .

What's literally humorous is the fact that she got directed from the amazon customer support to contact Microsoft for the trouble she had by her stupid mistake. And they mentioned that the card has been taken by your computer vendor and not amazon so contact your computer vendor. She called the MS tech support because the first thing that she saw on the PC was microsoft logo.

Not sure if this is true , but I came to know about this today from one of my colleague who works for tech support for Microsoft.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
*www.desidime.com/premium_deals/lg-optimus-g-e970?page=64

Even tho Breed has mentioned that the charger is OEM in his listing, its not OEM, its original LG charger!

if its written LG over charger does not make it orginal, you can never make out, between oem and original. even if you say its original, please complain and return it as you were expecting an oem charger. please give your mind some restas you have recieved the phone.t what is not

:facepalm: n00bs don't even know that OEM means Original Equipment Manufacturer and in this case it refers to LG.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
A lady who was doing online shopping at amazon for the first time , actually ended up getting her husband's credit card stuck in the floppy drive . She inserted the card as the system prompted her to enter her credit card .

What's literally humorous is the fact that she got directed from the amazon customer support to contact Microsoft for the trouble she had by her stupid mistake. And they mentioned that the card has been taken by your computer vendor and not amazon so contact your computer vendor. She called the MS tech support because the first thing that she saw on the PC was microsoft logo.

Not sure if this is true , but I came to know about this today from one of my colleague who works for tech support for Microsoft.

This is Epic :facepalm::facepalm:

kaz

right here

The best part was that her pc had floppy disk support :D

Flash

Lost in speed

WTF! She's still having floppy drive in her PC? That's the 1st step to lameness.

Top Bottom