Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
beendows.

its wrong perception then, if i presume that its mentioned as a reference to the MTI people have in common over the diction of saying "Windows" specially about when you say a word starting with W and followed by a vowel...in a wrong way, then it directly shifts the location of influnce to north west india. People in kolkata rather West Bengal are more prone to say such words with an elongeted version of W, instance : ooeendoze, very unlike to beendows, unless the very person said it lives in kolkata but is originally from other state.

OP
harshilsharma63

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
In one of our lecture, the faculty was teaching complexity. She said "complexity tells the execution time of code". Then she said "omega notation tells the best case, big o tells the worst case and theta tells the average case, therefore, omega is the best complexity".

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Once I went to a nearby print shop asked the guy for a printout of my doc
Guess what he did : Copying text from document to paste it in a FOLDER . It didnt succeed and he said print nahi hoga document mei problem h.

kaz

right here
Once I went to a nearby print shop asked the guy for a printout of my doc
Guess what he did : Copying text from document to paste it in a FOLDER . It didnt succeed and he said print nahi hoga document mei problem h.

What kind of printing shop was that?
Print kar nahi pata tha to dukan me aalo bechta tha kya :D

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
One I saw on memes on fb

Girl : Which windows do u use
Boy : I use the latest windows 8
Girl : U use too old version of windows
I have windows 98 lol

Top Bottom