Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
This user bav***** aka bssunil (bull s$%$ sunil) has been in the tech enclave marketplace and apparently have cheated:evil: some fellow member.There is a thread created there;see it for yourself.
Issue with bssunil in a trade Please provide your inputs | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I just read that thread.. That guy is an absolute jerk.. Hate people like those

My God! This is a felony :evil:

Btw why are they addressing him like Sir Sir ? Is it somewhat sarcastic as *i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/jadeja-ravindra-jadeja-320x320_zpse0800837.jpeg ???

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
read the whole thread. i would have striken on his head with a gigantic hammer.i might ask for Hulk's or Thor's help :D. playing with hard earned money like this is really pain in the ass for the victim.

and @nandu, tfs :)

and @nandu, tfs :)

ASHISH65

Technomancer
This user bav***** aka bssunil (bull s$%$ sunil) has been in the tech enclave marketplace and apparently have cheated:evil: some fellow member.There is a thread created there;see it for yourself.
Issue with bssunil in a trade Please provide your inputs | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum

:-x:evil:

Tfs..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
what does tfs mean?? and ya i read the thread actually its just about the delivery charges i dnt see any reason why did they extend that issue they could hav split the charges in half but it was bsssunil's fault to not properly mention abt delivery charges........

kaz

right here
One more:
I was at the printing center of my college and a girl came with her pen drive to print some documents. The guy who does these works was busy and asked her to do it herself.
She inserted the pen drive, right clicked the word file and said "bhaiya print ka option nahi dikha raha" :yeahright: :facepalm:

Gollum

Collector
I'm trolling techenclave lol, but they have not approved any of my replies. Seems like a slow forum.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My wife behaves like a Einstein in matters related to maths but she behaves like a Justin Bieber in matters related to computer components.

RBX

In the zone
One more:
I was at the printing center of my college and a girl came with her pen drive to print some documents. The guy who does these works was busy and asked her to do it herself.
She inserted the pen drive, right clicked the word file and said "bhaiya print ka option nahi dikha raha" :yeahright: :facepalm:

I was at the only job interview I've ever been to, after final round we were asked to fill our details in computer. A girl with 78% aggregate in CSE was typing - caps lock on - type, caps lock off - type and I was :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I was at the only job interview I've ever been to, after final round we were asked to fill our details in computer. A girl with 78% aggregate in CSE was typing - caps lock on - type, caps lock off - type and I was :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

My wife has done her MCA with an aggregate of 94%.

My wife behaves like a Einstein in matters related to maths but she behaves like a Justin Bieber in matters related to computer components.

You know percentage does not matter but common sense matters here but she does not agree as my aggregate is 56% in Law.

Top Bottom