**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
2 mbps to pura dete nahi,10mbps denge.
Thats why they withdrew their 2mbps unlimited plan because they are busy upgrading speeds.

Dude remember commonwealth games are around the corner and MTNL is under huge pressure of providing worldclass services be it basic telephones or broadband.And for that matter so are MCD,power companies and all.

yup i forgot that.
jai jai commonwealth.
the MUST give at least 8 Mbps.
kam se kam 1 MBps ki DL speed to mile.

people say MTNL is Bad.
But i say it rox with its 2 mbps plans but it is just that they do not provider full 2mbps and give 1.6mbps with a word upto.
their CC SUX but still i am with them as they at least have CC.
after all this MTNL doesnt provide gud speeds and have 3rd class CC but still they rock and are better than other ISP's.

Last edited:

reddevil2

Broken In
hey ppl..

from all abv post u all ppl talking abt 749NU plan....but no such plan is there in mtnl list....its 849NU plan.....

i hav this new plan...for direct dling i get 200-230 KBps constant....but i am not getting speed for torrents....pls gimme solution yar....

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^We are talking about MTNL delhi which has the 749NU plan...the same plan has been the cost 849 for Mumbai users...hope that clears it out for you..
And as far as torrents are concerned you will need torrents from private torrents sites to get good speeds...

reddevil2

Broken In
are temme sites from which i can dl these...i normally use mininova.org....seeds are 1141 n leechers are 1164 for this torrent which i am dling...but speed never goes above 20KBps

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
Hi al

Let me write my experience

Last month only I said bye bye to dial up & moved on to mtnl triband at home. Earlier I was skeptical about mtnl broadband as lot of my colleagues in my office told me that mtnl broadband doesn’t works they suggested me hathway cable or sify .now I can say most people don’t understand that faulty &parallel telephone wiring before modem is the culprit for poor mtnl adsl sevice.

I got myself whole new telephone wiring done in my home. My intercom guy told me “kalinga pvc 2 pair (4 wires)” is best wire for mtnl broadband ,it cost me RS 647 for 90m wire. For people looking for wiring for multiple connections I would recommend using CAT5 cable for telephone wiring .I don’t have much time to explain better do an internet search for: “structured wiring for telephone using CAT-5”.

Now I’m getting 1.98Mbps connection speed with d link 502t. I can say mtnl is best ISP for broadband.

By the way any MTNL IPTV users here????

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
MTNL just charged me Rs 615/- for exceeding my usage :mad: and on there site it showed still left .....these mother****ers....

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
prateek_san said:
MTNL just charged me Rs 615/- for exceeding my usage :mad: and on there site it showed still left .....these mother****ers....

Take it easy dude everybody makes mistakes.Take out a printout of your usage datails(from their site) and show it to them they will surely help you.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
The_Devil_Himself said:
Take it easy dude everybody makes mistakes.Take out a printout of your usage datails(from their site) and show it to them they will surely help you.
Abey iska itna bill aa sakta hai toh hamara bhi toh aa sakta hai.:mad:

xbonez

NP : Crysis
gaurav_indian said:
No way dude. 24 gb already downloaded in this month.:D

change to TriB_256_unlimited. Me and napster007 both done that and we still get 2mbps speeds :) so now we're on 2mbps unlimited

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
xbonez said:
change to TriB_256_unlimited. Me and napster007 both done that and we still get 2mbps speeds :) so now we're on 2mbps unlimited
:lol: tum toh sahi le rahe ho mtnl ki :D Kidwai bhawan phone karke speed 256 karwa lo :lol:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^hehe.Yar if I take unlimited plan then I am sure to fail thats why I avoid the temptation.I will take ul plan in january now after my semester ends.

if we thake the unlimited plan after the 749 NU plan i bet they will forget to downgrade the speeds.
i remember when i has 512 kbps plan and i changed to UL plan i gat 512 kbps for 15-16 days.
then i called them up coz i thought that we get 2mbps on UL plan and the downgraded my speeds to >256 kbps.
main itna bada bewakoof hoon.

Top Bottom