**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

fazcorp_88

Broken In
are u guys getting speeds of upto 2mbps regardless of the plan i got the speed of 2mbps for 4-5 days and i was shocked since i am having 590 night unlimited but now it's back to normal (damit)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
cooler2005 said:
oh..thanks dude.....my mistake i did'nt search for it....

thankss
welcome dude .. ;)
since you are new..I would advise you to read all the pages before replying or asking something. Its my own experience ... sometimes the question is already asked as in this case :D

PS==>> but will my azuerus still give me nat errors if I don't do this port forward thing and the bridge thing u just told me..??
Yes .. I did the portforwarding in pppoe mode .. but sometimes it still shows the error.
Where as in Bridge mode .. It works fine. No diff in speed.

Infact the most effective feature is .. when you shutdown ur PC, the BB is disconnected. I have paid too much in begining months .. when the router was not switched off .. and the day limit was gone in days :-?
this is helpful for Night Unlimited users and other users too who schedule the windows to shutdown. :cool:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
ax3 said:
can any1 plz tell me, how 2 kill connection tray application (MTNL net connecttion) ?
I didnt get you what do you mean .. killing the application as far I know there is no application.

which mode you have - Dial up ??

sometimes inspite of switching off router it doesnt go off ......... & hangs my system if i click on restart button ........ have 2 manually start it again .....
you mean after unpluging the Adapter, its still running ?

aniruddhc

Right off the assembly line
I got a problem. When I access the net via Triband 256kbps, I dont get an uninterrupted connection. After some 1/2 hr, it reconnects again, therefore, I loose all active connections and stuff. Then after like 1-2 hrs, all the router lights are stable and the net doesnt work. What is the problem and how do I solve it? Any help would be appreciated.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Do u have parallel lines connected to your telephone?
if yes then that might be a certain cause for frequent disconnections...
disconnect all except one telephone that is through the splitter and then try connecting for an hour or two...

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
ax3 said:
@rollcage ....... its triband connection ..........

oh ho dude ... I didnt say Dial up old days wala ...

Read my previous post again .. I mean WHICH MODE ??
Dont confuse it with Dialup Modem 56kbps ..

So ..

which mode PPPoE ? or Bridge ?

>In PPPOE the net is always on as soon as you switch on the Router

>In Bridge, Router is on but the Net is on only when you want, i.e. after Dialing the Connection

@tech_mastermind

Yes it happened with me too.
it was the problem when I was using Router on USB, it sometimes hang
If you are have LAN Card .. switch to LAN, there is no use leaving LAN empty.
.. also check for spyware or adware
switch to bridge .. in that case you can easily disconnect from task bar ;)

Last edited:

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
No you cant kill that in pppoe, but.. in dialup mode you can,

I have faced similar problem, there is some bug in this USB driver
it hangs sometimes in windows xp, and meanwhile get a lan card which cost just 200rs, using broadband on lan is always recomended.

.. switch to Dialup Mode:D

A

ankitsagwekar

can any body tell me why mtnl is giving only 400mb free while bsnl is give 1gb free on 250rs plan

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
MTNL has dynamic ip by default but if you want to have static ip you have to pay around 5000 bucks a year or so...

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
My friend has got MTL triband and e wants to know that whether upload is counted in download limit. He has asked about it with MTNL officers and they said upload is not counted but he still wants to get confirm. So plz help

A

ankitsagwekar

ankurgupta.me said:
They don't count uploads atleast in my case!

ya they don't count upload but if u upload 10 mb data u download 1mb

Top Bottom