**Post all your MTNL Triband Related Queries Here**

santu_29

Journeyman
what are the trai norms.. is it that i can be compensated if speeds are below 32kb/s.. didnt trai say that any company claiming to provide broadband must give speeds of 32kb/s(min)?? anyone knows about the trai guidelines..

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
santu_29 said:
what are the trai norms.. is it that i can be compensated if speeds are below 32kb/s.. didnt trai say that any company claiming to provide broadband must give speeds of 32kb/s(min)?? anyone knows about the trai guidelines..

look at my post earlier.....

*www.trai.gov.in/broadbandpolicy.asp

Third Eye

gooby pls
ax3 said:
@MysticDews ....... ur welcomed .......

hey ppl,

i tried ip renewing through DOS, wanted 2 download files from RAPIDSHARE bt it didnt work 4 me ........

does it work 4 u ?

It works if you have Dynamic IP

eddie

El mooooo
If you are user of Unlimited plan then you are given a static IP and you should be happy...not shocked...static IPs cost a lot my dear friend.

eddie

El mooooo
Then your IP "should" renew at every connect but it is MTNL...you can never be sure as to what they'll do ;)

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I was thinking about how breezy the MTNL conn is. I have been using it for 3 months now and I even forget my ADSL router/modem's IP address sometimes. Earlier I used Sify and in 3 months time, I had become aware of its working in and out. While there has been a big loss in learning opportunity, MTNL conn has been like coming home from the Sify's Naarkaa prison.

sharmard20

Right off the assembly line
Please Give Me The Exact Mtnl Site From Where I Could Know My Daily Usage Of Mtnl Delhi Triband Usage To Keep It In Limit Of 500mb Monthly.
For This I Have To Register Or Make Any User Id Please Guide Me In Details
Last Month I Have Received Bill Of 1500 Mb Downloading In Combo Scheme Wehre Only 500mb Is Free
I Shall Be Thankfuly
Sharma Rd

eddie

El mooooo
^ Here is the site
*register.bol.net.in/htmlui_en/index.html

If you did not change anything then your telephone number is your user ID and your CA no. is your password.

Top Bottom