** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

appu

Knowledge Nomad
hi guys
does anyone face this prob
me from blore and from past 3-4 days i not able to download in the free hours ,my plan is h500. i get speed of 20-25kbs only where as i use to get around 250-270 speed earlier...
does anyone else too experience this??

is BSNL upgrading servers/cables/ or has the user base gone too high making server go out:p......, why is there these problems? a lot of ppl are facing, like this & this.

a lot of ppl asre facing problems like low download/upload speed.......
:x

btw, my problem got solved (for now i think).

AM having a problem
Night time from 2AM to 8AM i am getting download speeds of 4-10kBps
what's the problem ??????
damn !! :(

i have been suffering this prob from quite a time i did reply here also but when noone replied i thought that i was the one having this prob but i guess lots of them have the same.

i dont get this all the time but at times download is at very low speed and at times at the normal 250-260 kbs.....[Rapidshare]

any official news that download speed are capped at the happy hours

anni

Broken In
Hi,
My bsnl broadband was working fine for the last 5 months as initially setup by bsnl guy. Yesterday i formatted my pc, so I , inserted the adsl modem cd give by bsnl person, to setup internet. after installation , finally it ask me to enter 3 ids. One is user id , then service id and last one is service area id. and phone no. I know my portal id and user id. Can anyone tell me which one is to enter where, because i enter portal idevery where and then i check from dsl router config page , it gives me authentication failure error'. and also, phone no with std code or without std code we need to enter.

Anni

bhunnu16

Broken In
Hi!
I am facing a strange problem with my 500 bsnl plan. Today I conneted my other PCto the modem and made a dialer for connecting to the BB. Now when I dialled I got an error 'Access denied , Wrong username/ Password'. But today only I used net on my PC without any error. Is there anyway I can know my password from my PC dialer(it is blank in XP). I have configured the router in bridge mode.
Please help me ...I want to use the net on other PC.
Also if there is any other way to connect to the net like always on.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
If don't remember ur password then call the bsnl BB no tell him to reset ur password they asked ur identification after ur password is rest.You can connect ur another pc via lan cross cable or u have another ethernet port in router so u cant connect that way.

if there is any other way to connect to the net like always on
I don't under stand wat u want to asked plz explain lit bit

smithjohn65

Right off the assembly line
plzzzzzz help me.im having type4 modem but the speed is going down as compared to the what i was getting when i was using type 1 modem.i think there is some problem in the setting of my new modem. plzzzzzzz help
------------------------------------------------------------------------
smith

<a href="*drivenwide.com">search engine</a>

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
plzzzzzz help me.im having type4 modem but the speed is going down as compared to the what i was getting when i was using type 1 modem.i think there is some problem in the setting of my new modem. plzzzzzzz help
------------------------------------------------------------------------
smith
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/1-20081001022811.jpg *s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/2-20081001022811.jpg *s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/3-20081001022811.jpg
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/4-20081001022811.jpg *s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/5-20081001022812.jpg *s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/6-20081001022812.jpg *s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/7-20081001022812.jpg

Is your type IV configed. as shown above?

bhunnu16

Broken In
If don't remember ur password then call the bsnl BB no tell him to reset ur password they asked ur identification after ur password is rest.You can connect ur another pc via lan cross cable or u have another ethernet port in router so u cant connect that way.

I don't under stand wat u want to asked plz explain lit bit

Thanks NIGHTMARE.

Finally my net worked..I changed my BB password from Bsnl portal(they don't ask for old password).

red_devil

Back!
hey guys i'm not able to check my BSNL BB usage.. i'm on H500 plan ...

i tried to check using Shaplus software and also the BSNL site {dataone.in} ... no use :(

anyone else who is facing this problem ?

zodiac_511

The CREATURE
I have a few doubts.

1. Do you need to boot up the comp at 2AM for the happy hours thing or is it enough to schedule the downloads at 2?

2. I got a .bsnl.in username how do i check the usage? IP add: 117****

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
1-No there is no need of restart or disconnect its taken automatically.

2-u have a portal id and password then go to bsnl site there is linlk for portal

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
^ ^ *10.240.89.199/
*10.240.43.216/
*10.240.240.195/

these ip working for me if these ip r not working don't worry so its problem of bsnl.

red_devil

Back!
^^^ those didn't work... i hit dataone.in today and navigated to the usage details page and the IP that showed up on the address bar was a completely new one..

so people who have similar problems, try out this add... :D

shri

Always Fresh!
I'm on Home UL 750. Check out the utorrent speed.
*img371.imageshack.us/img371/7265/utorrentlf9.th.jpg*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
HuH?
Me too!

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I'm on Home UL 750. Check out the utorrent speed.
*img371.imageshack.us/img371/7265/utorrentlf9.th.jpg*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
HuH?
Me too!
Congrats buddy!
Just make sure that, someone didn't change your plan by checking usage portal :p

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
I would suggest *thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=1139 to verify and confirm that he is indeed on UL 750 plan. Some people i know too were being listed as being on UL plan, but they were really on H250 plan. These guys thought some goof up on BSNL Servers and downloaded whooping GBs worth data, only to be billed in lakhs. Any guess what was BSNL's explanation? Why did u people "misuse" the account in spite of knowing u were getting higher speeds ?

Now they have come to a mutual agreement and agreed to pay half the amount.

Just a friendly warning :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I would suggest *thinkdigit.com/forum/member.php?u=1139 to verify and confirm that he is indeed on UL 750 plan. Some people i know too were being listed as being on UL plan, but they were really on H250 plan. These guys thought some goof up on BSNL Servers and downloaded whooping GBs worth data, only to be billed in lakhs. Any guess what was BSNL's explanation? Why did u people "misuse" the account in spite of knowing u were getting higher speeds ?

Now they have come to a mutual agreement and agreed to pay half the amount.

Just a friendly warning :)
Welcome Back, cool_techie_tvm - Our in house Networking Engineer :D

Top Bottom