** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

ajaybc

Youngling
Yup.He was great.He even said he would make internet an essential service and make free broadband available.

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
I knew.....

Anyways, can any NIB-2 user with 117.x.x.x IPs tell me that what pings does he get @ 203.215.243.113.......by just pinging it.....

If NIB-2 users get low, ping, then I may get my current connection disconnected and apply for a new connection.

I am getting around 325 ms for it...
My IP range is 117.196.x.x..;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am getting around 325 ms for it...
My IP range is 117.196.x.x..;)
Thanks for telling friend....Otherwise I could have gone for a new connection disconnecting the current NIB-I connection on which I still have a chance to get 120pings on the server.........(Like today, I've an IP of 59.96.x.x).......

praka123

left this forum longback
the dataone guy here in the exchange said ,some work ....cross connecting both nib-I and nib-II is going on.currently NIB-II enjoys IPTV capabilites. soon NIB-I too will ,acc to him .

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Can you guys tell me how to configure an always on connection in the modem itself.. i mean i don't wanna dial from the OS.. the moment the modem connects the internet should be running.. I'm using D-Link GLB-502T modem

masterpro

Right off the assembly line
i got bsnl dataone connection - home750 ul plan just two days ago.they provide me a 14 digit number as a portal no. when i want to see my usage detail using this number, it gives error tof invalid username or password.what should i do? i want to chage my u_name n password also.i try many ways like duf,datafox,but not succeed.please help.

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
the dataone guy here in the exchange said ,some work ....cross connecting both nib-I and nib-II is going on.currently NIB-II enjoys IPTV capabilites. soon NIB-I too will ,acc to him .

Did he suggest any time frame? Last year i was told by NIB tvm guys that this migration would be completed by sep~oct 2008.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i got bsnl dataone connection - home750 ul plan just two days ago.they provide me a 14 digit number as a portal no. when i want to see my usage detail using this number, it gives error tof invalid username or password.what should i do? i want to chage my u_name n password also.i try many ways like duf,datafox,but not succeed.please help.
the default password = "password" :p

if it doesnt connect, call bsnl, most probably your portal acc. is not yet activated.

Can you guys tell me how to configure an always on connection in the modem itself.. i mean i don't wanna dial from the OS.. the moment the modem connects the internet should be running.. I'm using D-Link GLB-502T modem

select "PPPOE" mode

follow this guide & in modem page, in setup Tab, click on new connection & selcet conn. type as pppoe
*img205.imageshack.us/img205/817/glb502tdataoneconfigurabj2.th.jpg

Last edited:

KHUBBU

Journeyman
I cant upload anything...from my BSNL Broadband...I have 256 ul plan....I cant send attachments even...plz help...anybody

Indranil92001

Journeyman
Anyonee facing problem with torrents.. cant download a thing.. 0.5-2 KBps.. am on home 256 ul..

You have to mention which state you are leaving. because if user A leave in Guwahati and have broblem with speed but the user B who leave is Bangalore dont have the same problem.

Babbage

Broken In
****BSNL broadband in USB mode in fedora 9****

Hello friends... I am in some trouble. I recently migrated to fedora 9 from windows. The modem BSNL has provided me is a "Huawei MT882 Remote NDIS Network Device". I connect it to my PC using the USB cable. I installed fedora on my laptop with the modem plugged in the USB jack and surprisingly the modem was detected by fedora (as another ethernet device along with my LAN card)! But I have no knowledge how to connect to the internet using the device in fedora. How do I setup the internet? I was unable to activate the modem from the networks menu. Please help. Thanks in advance...

P.S. I tried setting up a new xDSL connection from Network menu and selected my USB modem as the network device to be used. But after creating it when I tried to activate this connection even that didn't work. I must also add here that the modem works fine in USB mode in windows XP.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hello Guys,
Dont know in which thread shall I post this.. This is the third time I am posting about this. I want to apply for a new Home 500C+ connection in Aminjikarai, Chennai.
I have few doubts.. Hope you answer these..
1). How many days I would have to wait?? (I think chennai guys who got BB connection can answer this...)
2) Is application of broadband though Online registration form of Dataone is enough or shall I go to BSNL office in person...??
3) Can you please tell me BSNL customer care number of Chennai..
The default one provided 1500 doesnt work.. How shall I call it... 044-1500 or just 1500??

thanks in advance...

masterpro

recently i change my default password of dataone home 750 ul .it changed successively and when i connect to internet it connects, but when i start browsing my pc hungs.what should i have to do? my dsl brouter also displays blank in the defulaut gateway in configuration.pl help. thanks in advnce.

techx

how many GB of data can one download( average) on the following conn. (preferably using utorrent)

home500 (between 2am to 8am)
UL 750 ( downloads running whole day)

Top Bottom