** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

neelu09

Broken In
^^^arrey yaar mene G.K. ka sawaal pucha tha kya.....kaise karte hain ye batao na.....and yes simultaneaously connect karna hai...right now i cannot connect through both at one time......

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^^arrey yaar mene G.K. ka sawaal pucha tha kya.....kaise karte hain ye batao na.....and yes simultaneaously connect karna hai...right now i cannot connect through both at one time......
i don't think thats possible, atleast i haven't been able to do it.
to share net you need a buy a Hub costs around 400 bucks

either buy a hub or switch( say a 4 port) and connect it to your dsl modem and configure bridge settings on the other pcs you want to use.

Desi-Tek.com

In the zone
can i run net simultaneously on 2 pc's using ethernet and usb???
yeah but data transfer speed between both pc would be very less around 600KBPS so its better to purchase switch

btw Is it possible to connect two adsl router to 1 bsnl connection ? and use two a/c at same time?

Last edited:

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Hi Guyz..
Help me.. my dataone connection is down for 5 days.
I couldn't wait so i tried altering settings..
And now i am even more frusturated.
I resetted my Router & tried to configure from begonning..
In router config... (I have ZTE 831AII router)
at internet page i edited the entry..
pppoe_0_35 and final settings are now as...

(BSNL official who put my connection made mine Always On, so i am following that)

Protocol - PPPoE over Ethernet.
Encapsulation Type - LLC/SNAP
NAT - On
Add Default Route - Enabled
User Name - bwamp###### (6-digit bsnl landline no.) (I am from Bhilwara,Rajasthan)
Password - password (default one, i didn't changed it..)

Are above settings correct..??
But i am not able to connect.
My friend who lives in 10kms area from me,wasn't able to connect too,
but from yesterday his connection is working..

On my router Internet LED doesn't glows up now..
All other LEDs are glowing.
I have checked my line & it's fine..
In fact i am on dial-up from it now..

What should I do??

jal_desai

In the zone
well speeds have never been a problem to me... they are above 110 KBps most of the time... here's my uTorrent screenshot

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/Scrshot_-_uTorrent_speeds.png
Image Hosting

sameer.pur

The Chosen One
Thanks s18000rpm, will call again the BSNL officials..

@upendra_gp
Torrent speeds are solely dependent on Seed/Peer Ratio...
& how much you do upload in reply..

I was always able to get 180KBps around in a good seeded torrent.
In total i was able to download around 4.10 GB daily in 6 Hours span..
But that was from direct downloads or File Hosting servers..

Is it normal or I was getting less downloads??

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Guys, My upload is too low. Tested with speedtest, it yields around 20-30 kbps. Iam on UL750. Are these upload speeds normal.

When I'd tested a week back, i had got around 256 kbps up and down. But now the u/l speeds seem abysmally low.

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
Hi guys

After a long wait of 6-7 months after giving application, i got the dataone coonection on march 1st , i was on home 250 plan at first, then on april 1st onwards in changed to home 500 plan which gives me 2.5 gb usage and the UL (2-8), i dwnlded many stuff during night hours and resticted my day transfers to 2.5 gb by the end of tht month, i was out station during may and june, now when i came back now and saw the bill i was surprised to see a bill of 4505/:huh: :S :S and the bill was like this
BROADBAND-COMBO6600
FIXEDCHARGE TO :30/04/2008=518.33
BROADBAND USAGE - 200804
Grs:34064 Net=2814.08
EDUCATION CESS=8.12
HIGHER EDU CESS=4.07

I am sure my bill wont exceed beyond 700-800 as i had just made 31 local calls from it excluding the free calls of 49...

same happened on march bill where the bill was 2500 and when i went to bsnl office and over checked they told its error wit them and gave me a bill of 1100/-, now the problem is the bill is already paid by my parents, is there anyway that i can do something? right now i am a renting type I modem, now im planning to take Wifi modem from them... i hope they wontreturn the money back, can i get the wifi modem atleast from them?? or any other way?
:( :( :(

Indranil92001

Journeyman
BROADBAND-COMBO6600

You say you have Home 500, but your telephone bill say BROADBAND-COMBO 6600
There is a Combo plan Home 500 C and Home 500 C+
I dont hard about COMBO 6600, I only know UL 6000 bandwidth 512Kbps and this Plan is for the Business purpose.
So cheak your Bill with your Bsnl.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
is BSNL throttling after 2 AM? im facing speed issues after 2 :mad: .. speed is pathetic..

im using OpenDNS.

Top Bottom