** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

praka123

left this forum longback
dataone is so slow and disconnects often :x ! lot of noise from the line.already they fixed 2 days back.again ,I have to call those ppl :oops: also ,underground cables are having problems for a longtime now.bsnl ppl does MDP testing and they reported my line has got signal loss due to earthing or something similar. :rolleyes:

Artemis

The Last Puff
I have a ZXDSL 531B modem with WiFi, though my LAN is working fine, but the net through WiFi isn't working, like my Laptop can connect to the WiFi but it cant access the net..

One thing I noticed was that when the net used to work fine with WiFi, there used to be a Broadcom ADSL router being detected by the Lappy with the WiFi connection, though now it doesnt, probably I may have changed a setting, what do I do, just tell me what info u need abt my modem settings and I'll give u..plz help

I have Network Authen.-Open
Wep Encrytion 64bit
MAC REstrict mode Disabled
AP Mode: Access Point
Bridge Restrict: Disabled

AP Isolation: off
Band: 2.4GHZ
Channel: Auto
Auto Channel Timer(min) 0
54g™ Rate: Auto
Multicast Rate: Auto
Basic Rate: Default
Fragmentation Threshold: 2346
RTS Threshold: 2347
DTIM Interval: 1
Beacon Interval: 100
Maximum Associated Clients: 128
XPress™ Technology: Disabled
54g™ Mode: 54g AUto
54g™ Protection: Auto
Preamble Type: long
Transmit Power: 100%

Please help me I cannot make do without my WiFi, PLEASE HELP

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Every time i get a phone call, i get disconnected from the net. Is there anyway to correct this problem?

y2j826

Journeyman
^^I have the splitter.. But should i connect both the phone and the modem ? Or will anyone do?

main wire to splitter and then on splitter its written which wire will go to modem and which one will go to ur phone, so do same and it will work fine . . .

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^I have the splitter.. But should i connect both the phone and the modem ? Or will anyone do?
in splitter, there's two o/ps, one for phone & one for modem.

btw, thhe phone line has to come to your splitter (read modem) first, then from the splitter to your first & second phones (in parallel)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well guys, whenever I get my IP from this range 59.94.x.x, my pings are worse on a Game server.....(more than 350ms) and when my IP if from this range 59.96.x.x, my pings are rocking just 110ms.....

By anyway Can I ensure myself a 59.96.x.x IP??...I mean can I ensure myself by calling them..........

I know this is NOT possible but just inquiring about this.......

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Well guys, whenever I get my IP from this range 59.94.x.x, my pings are worse on a Game server.....(more than 350ms) and when my IP if from this range 59.96.x.x, my pings are rocking just 110ms.....

By anyway Can I ensure myself a 59.96.x.x IP??...I mean can I ensure myself by calling them..........

I know this is NOT possible but just inquiring about this.......
Its a random & automated task done by BSNL servers. you can just connect-disconnect again. but thats not efficient

Artemis

The Last Puff
I have a ZXDSL 531B modem with WiFi, though my LAN is working fine, but the net through WiFi isn't working, like my Laptop can connect to the WiFi but it cant access the net..

One thing I noticed was that when the net used to work fine with WiFi, there used to be a Broadcom ADSL router being detected by the Lappy with the WiFi connection, though now it doesnt, probably I may have changed a setting, what do I do, just tell me what info u need abt my modem settings and I'll give u..plz help

I have Network Authen.-Open
Wep Encrytion 64bit
MAC REstrict mode Disabled
AP Mode: Access Point
Bridge Restrict: Disabled

AP Isolation: off
Band: 2.4GHZ
Channel: Auto
Auto Channel Timer(min) 0
54g™ Rate: Auto
Multicast Rate: Auto
Basic Rate: Default
Fragmentation Threshold: 2346
RTS Threshold: 2347
DTIM Interval: 1
Beacon Interval: 100
Maximum Associated Clients: 128
XPress™ Technology: Disabled
54g™ Mode: 54g AUto
54g™ Protection: Auto
Preamble Type: long
Transmit Power: 100%

Please help me I cannot make do without my WiFi, PLEASE HELP

Also when I connect my Laptop under Wireless/Station info it shows

BSSID________________Associated_______________ Authorized

00:11:09:0B:EA:CD______ Yes___________________

Device Info -- DHCP Leases

Hostname_______MAC Address________IP Address_______Expires In
_____________00:11:09:0B:EA:CD______192.168.1.3________Expired

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its a random & automated task done by BSNL servers. you can just connect-disconnect again. but thats not efficient
I knew.....

Anyways, can any NIB-2 user with 117.x.x.x IPs tell me that what pings does he get @ 203.215.243.113.......by just pinging it.....

If NIB-2 users get low, ping, then I may get my current connection disconnected and apply for a new connection.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
guys i am getting 182KB to 200 KB speed downloading about 4.0 to 4.3 GB but when i playing game on line i get lag and high latancy there why? there any solution

goobimama

 Macboy
WTF! Right uptil 8:00 a.m. my http downloads were chugging in at 20kBps. Then just when the clock struck 8, whoop they jumped to 220kBps. Torrent downloads were a steady high speed.

ajaybc

Youngling
Damn BSNL changed their usage portal again:x.It has become a blue coloured mess.Now my datafox not working too.:x:x:x:(
I cant even understand what is written in it.

din

Tribal Boy
The distance form Exchange - still they keep it as 3 KM ? Here my house is more than 3 KM away and have BSNL BB working fine, but this is for my old house (another place in Kerala) which is 3.5 KM from the exchange. Those exchange people are new to BB, so not sure whether they will deny BB telling distance is more ..

Top Bottom