** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Portal ID = ID for checking your monthly usage - *bbservice.bsnl.in/

---------------
OMG

i just logged into other's bsnl portal, by accident, not my fault.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i've saved my bsnl portal id & p/w in opera, now when i logged in, i saw plan500 :D, but i'm on ul750 plan:D

*img206.imageshack.us/img206/3205/capturebt2.th.jpg

*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/looooooooooool.JPG
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/loooooooool.JPG
*s3.supload.com/thumbs/default/lool.JPG
Image hosting

:p

i'm 100% sure, the old password is password:p:p:p

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
nah.
i didnt do anything, just logged out. why spoil his life. (my bsnl bill wen on h500, was rs.25,000/-, billing prblm, actual amt ~5k:)) )
crazy bsnl noobs:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its different.
"used for connecting to dataone" = thats broadband user id.

NOT: the two id's are for newdataone users (whose ip start wit 117)

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey but is the portal id the same as used for connecting to dataone??? or do they give diff id ??????:confused:

Portal ID & ID for connecting to Dataone are different for NIB-2 users with IP 117.x.x.x....they use this portal *bbservice.bsnl.in

Portal ID & ID for connectiong to Dataone are same for NIB-1 users with IP 59.x.x.x.....they use this portal *10.240.16.195/ & many others having similar IP..
=======================================

My ADSL modem isn't connecting since 2 hours.....Don't know why...

Does anyone else has faced this problem...?? It happens with me quite frequently, almost once in everymonth....

Can someone from Gurgaon verify me that are BSNL's broadband servers down?......I can't connect to net since 10pm.....I'm on dialup.

Last edited:

upendra_gp

In the zone
i am experiencing a strange thing. i installed DUMeter 2days ago. In the day time it says that while browsing my speed goes upto 400 KB/s but i was getting 160-180:mad:. Also it says that my upload speed is 50 but i can up at only 24KB/s. so what is the problem?
also what is the upload speed for home 500 plan[i mean practical:D]?
all units are KB/s or kiloBytes/second.

maddy_in65

Journeyman
Its been 4 days i am fed up with the BB connection here. After every 10 min my connection goes down, i lost sync:x. Is there any problem with BSNL. is there any one from pune have same problem. I contacted BSNL officer, he infromed that they dont have any problem in the exchange,

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Dataone 500

I have decided to get bsnl broadband as my exams will end on 12 july. i have few questions how much i have to pay initialy and i want to take the 500 plan:cool:
Wats the modem price and if any installation prices as well and how do i pay and how do i get the bill.........

Please Reply soon
Thanx:)

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Re: Dataone 500

the modem cost is around Rs. 1200. the installation charges is Rs. 250. u also get a phone connection with free calls depending on the plan. at the end of the month, u get the phone and net bill together. after the first month, its 500 rupees for every other month unless u exceed the limit.

Top Bottom