** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Please,please please someone help me,its been more than 3 months since my BSNL data one connection has been at fault.I have gone to the telephone exchange several times.The mechanics who work on phone poles say that there is no disturbance in the line so they can't do anything.The link is not static and goes away every 2 minutes.In the middle of the 3 months when the mechanics repaired the underground cables the net was excellent but it again deteriorated.They say that its the problem directly from the exchange which i think is a dumb excuse.The link is going while i am writing this.Bsnl is totally cheating me.

I just went out and touched the joints of the wire of my Bphone and guess what i got a shock of 220V.Is this causing the problem,please someone only reply if u know what's going on.

Last edited:

Harvik780 said:
Please,please please someone help me,its been more than 3 months since my BSNL data one connection has been at fault.I have gone to the telephone exchange several times.The mechanics who work on phone poles say that there is no disturbance in the line so they can't do anything.The link is not static and goes away every 2 minutes.In the middle of the 3 months when the mechanics repaired the underground cables the net was excellent but it again deteriorated.They say that its the problem directly from the exchange which i think is a dumb excuse.The link is going while i am writing this.Bsnl is totally cheating me.

I just went out and touched the joints of the wire of my Bphone and guess what i got a shock of 220V.Is this causing the problem,please someone only reply if u know what's going on.

Well, there are a bunch of reasons why this could be happening. Hence, it's not wise to come to a conclusion without enough probing. What you need to do next is go to the exchange and threaten them that you will go to TRAI, and if possible, tell that to the DE or any head who is there, not some other employee who can't do anything. As per TRAI terms, you will get compensation for everyday after 3 days of a non-working connection. So, make sure you are heard loud so that they move their a** and find out what the real problem is.

praka123

left this forum longback

@Harvik780:220v?on a phone line :? :? afaik 48v DC is wht phone line carries :p
OR do u meant power line is touching the phone line?

here in my house(and all over),bsnl ppl came and put underground cable straight upto the housewall with a box from which line is connecting to bfone and BB.so no poles and posts!.it works better.i hope in other states they already had this.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

Iam planning 2 take home 256 plan .Is the browsing free in dis plan .iam new to this

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy

does BSNL store logs of our sites visited?
just curious

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

Iam planning 2 take home 256 plan .Is the browsing free in dis plan .iam new to this

topramen115

Broken In

JohnephSi said:

NO, There is no HAPPY HOURS for HOME250plan, u need to take HOME 500 or above to get HAPPY FREE DOWNLOAD HOURS

hi guys,

I have UT300R2U router given by BSNL , it has one USB and 1 LAN port, i have two PC's can I connect one pc with USB and one with LANn and use internet simultaneously....?

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com

topramen115 said:
I have UT300R2U router given by BSNL , it has one USB and 1 LAN port, i have two PC's can I connect one pc with USB and one with LANn and use internet simultaneously....?

yes, you can.

But connection through USB is not preferred...because of frequent disconnection.You may need to plug in and out your USB cable frequently.I suggest you to use a HUB/ switch for multiple connection.

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU

It is correct bt i hope it is 4 downloading.How they will charge 4 browsing.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Downloading and Browsing are the same, both have bits flowing into your box, and are thus counted the same way. :|

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

if u needed fast speed create a bridge and watch ur speed guys and

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

In ADSL do we have different slots for uploads and downloads. i mean are download speed have any relation between them?

can do download & uploading at same time reduce speeds?

praka123

left this forum longback

in my exp,if total BW that matters.ie upload+download.so sure there is a difference in speeds.

gary4gar said:
In ADSL do we have different slots for uploads and downloads. i mean are download speed have any relation between them?

can do download & uploading at same time reduce speeds?

Nope, it will not affect either, you have a seperate frequency band for the upload and download. So, if you have a 2Mbps line, it doesn't mean that you can only upload at 1Mbps and download at 1Mbps simultaneously. You can download at close to 2Mbps while you upload at close to 1Mbps simultaneously.

rocker

Broken In

I lost my dataone password.. can i recover it without callin the dataone ppl???

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

praka123 said:
I (had) always disconnect/reconnect dataone connection approx 1.58AM and connect at 2.10AM usually via cron for torrent downloads (uses linux).but sure,there is nothing wrong if u dont follow this.as in MY connxn from core server:Access-Concentrator:EKM-RAS-CSR-01(Ernakulam) they charge correctly.
please list output of
Code:
crontab -e
i need that

thanks

Top Bottom