** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Re: Tariff for Game package one:finnaly(15 days trial)

Thanks for pointing that out, Sir!

Threads Merged

tinku dhar

In the zone
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

wat is the Trick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and s18000rpm buddy don't worry if BSNL have called and said u tht the PLAN is changed etc etc than don't u worry

whiz_kid1980

Right off the assembly line

Hi,

I have a BSNL dataone broadone connection and had got a laptop. The BSNL guy who came to install was useless..... I had somehow figured it out myself and set it up.
A year later, I've bought another laptop..... am trying to set up this one but.. gosh.... I've forgotten the Key/password for the wireless modem.... I think the default is abcd...... something like that.. its a hexadecimal one.....

Further the 192.168.1.1 wesbite..... the 'admin' username and 'admin' password is also not working.. I must have changed the password but I've tried all my regular passwords but cannot get in..... anyidea, how to acess the 192.168.1.1 site ? This god damn site does not even have a 'Forgotten password' link..........

Please help....

Rgds,
WK

jack// ani

In the zone

whiz_kid1980 said:
Hi,

I have a BSNL dataone broadone connection and had got a laptop. The BSNL guy who came to install was useless..... I had somehow figured it out myself and set it up.
A year later, I've bought another laptop..... am trying to set up this one but.. gosh.... I've forgotten the Key/password for the wireless modem.... I think the default is abcd...... something like that.. its a hexadecimal one.....

Further the 192.168.1.1 wesbite..... the 'admin' username and 'admin' password is also not working.. I must have changed the password but I've tried all my regular passwords but cannot get in..... anyidea, how to acess the 192.168.1.1 site ? This god damn site does not even have a 'Forgotten password' link..........

Please help....

Rgds,
WK

you are at dead end...just reset you modem, thats all you can do. there is switch are the rear end to do so.

kadal27

Broken In
System frequently reboots

Pentium D 2.66 Intel mother board, 256 DDR Loghitech keyboard and mouse
UT-300R ADSL Modem
I got my data one connection activated yesterday. Since then my system gets rebooted frequently. I am unable to find the reason. (The modem was configured and connected to my system some 3 or 4 days earlier. No problem was found then. Only the activation of connection was done yesterday.) Can anybody help me?

jack// ani

In the zone

its very difficult to say...what went wrong, with the info given!! possibility are....virus, irq/hardware conflict...

best way to figure this out is to remove the you modem completely...and see if your pc is having similar problem.

good luck

sixthsense2k6

Not able 2 chek usage !! ??

for the last 3 days i am not able 2 chek my DATAONE usage as my INTERNET EXPLORER says "page cannot be displayed"
there is no change in explorer setting from my part......
i even tried the LINK given in the POSTS in this forum with OPERA...still there is no solution..opera says 2 ENABLE COOKIES....but i cheked by doing tat 2....still there is no solution...........

plsssssssssssssss help immediately !! :(

kadal27

Broken In
Re: System frequently reboots

kadal27 said:
Pentium D 2.66 Intel mother board, 256 DDR Loghitech keyboard and mouse
UT-300R ADSL Modem
I got my data one connection activated yesterday. Since then my system gets rebooted frequently. I am unable to find the reason. (The modem was configured and connected to my system some 3 or 4 days earlier. No problem was found then. Only the activation of connection was done yesterday.) Can anybody help me?

Is there any way to find log in XP?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Not able 2 chek usage !! ??

sixthsense2k6 said:
for the last 3 days i am not able 2 chek my DATAONE usage as my INTERNET EXPLORER says "page cannot be displayed"
there is no change in explorer setting from my part......
i even tried the LINK given in the POSTS in this forum with OPERA...still there is no solution..opera says 2 ENABLE COOKIES....but i cheked by doing tat 2....still there is no solution...........

plsssssssssssssss help immediately !! :(

Click either DataOne.in OR *10.240.48.195/ .

if you go to the Data-1 website, just click "Check Your Account Usage", if you've clicked the second link, then you'll directly go the Login Page.

if want to Log In Thru "Opera", open the data-1 website in Opera, ==>> Right Click ->Edit Site Preferences-> Click "Network Tab"-> select "Identify As Internet Explorer" from the Drop down menu.

puneet02002

problem with bsnl broadband connection

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi i have a bsnl broadband connection after 10 minutes it is hanged the internet dial up blinking if i clik on that icon . i have to restart the system again and same repeated agian and again. i am not understanding whats the problem. guide me guyz.

Thanks & Regards

Puneet garg
puneet02002@yahoo.co.in

blademast3r

In the zone

For all those guys who wanna download from 2-8 am without wakin up read my tutorial here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40431

miehierjoshi

OH MAN BSNL IS SUCKING A LOT FOR LAST SEVEN DAYS. WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD ANY RAPIDSHARE MATERIAL, DOWNLOADING SPEED COMES DOWN TO 3 TO 4 KB/S. I AM IN THE 900/UL PLAN. FROM ALL THE OTHER SITES I VERY EASILY CAN DOWNLOAD WITH NORAL SPEED OF AROUND 30 KB/S. ANYBODY HAVING SOLUTION.
MY MAIL ID IS
miehierjoshi@yahoo.co.in

tinku dhar

In the zone

miehierjoshi said:
OH MAN BSNL IS SUCKING A LOT FOR LAST SEVEN DAYS. WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD ANY RAPIDSHARE MATERIAL, DOWNLOADING SPEED COMES DOWN TO 3 TO 4 KB/S. I AM IN THE 900/UL PLAN. FROM ALL THE OTHER SITES I VERY EASILY CAN DOWNLOAD WITH NORAL SPEED OF AROUND 30 KB/S. ANYBODY HAVING SOLUTION.
MY MAIL ID IS
miehierjoshi@yahoo.co.in

buddy .... ,

u need to Choose the speed u want the file to be download select the more speed one

i mean like 7000 of 10000
8000 of 10000

Click the radio button of this 8000 one and now i think u can see the difference also try to use Firefox 2.0 to download as fast as possible its the best i believe :)

squid

Broken In

tinku dhar said:

buddy .... ,

u need to Choose the speed u want the file to be download select the more speed one

i mean like 7000 of 10000
8000 of 10000

Click the radio button of this 8000 one and now i think u can see the difference also try to use Firefox 2.0 to download as fast as possible its the best i believe :)

Hi
Here 10000 is the maximum bandwidth available with that particular server and 7000 or 8000 denotes actual transfer rate. so u should choose the server with low active transfer rate i.e in this case 7000 of 10000

tinku dhar

In the zone

squid said:
Hi
Here 10000 is the maximum bandwidth available with that particular server and 7000 or 8000 denotes actual transfer rate. so u should choose the server with low active transfer rate i.e in this case 7000 of 10000

wat do u mean !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ ricky

Reset your modem, there is buttun do to that in back , hold it for few seconds while modem is on.
Also remove any firewall or internt security software, then set your modem to connect on its own and use it as router.
See it things works then !!

thanks for your reply vicky....but got a few doubts....

i use the McAfee perosnal firewall & i dont want to disable it.... thats essential for online security i guess.....

"set your modem to connect on its own and use it as router."

of course my modem connects to the net automattically but i dont understand wat u mean by "use it as a router"..... im not at all familiar abt the things that are to be done by logging into the modem's setting page or whatevr u call it.... can u give me a step by step procedure..... ///pls/

for ur NAT problems, disable NAT and inbuilt firewall(or config correctly) in ur router config tool. thatz as easy as it gets.

i dont get wat u mean by "disable NAT and inbuilt firewall(or config correctly) in ur router config tool" cud u pls expalin me....
thnks..!

Last edited:

smartguysforever

Get more SPEED and use MORE pc

hi to all
i am using home 500 plan, and downloading daily between 2-8 in night, becoz its free and i m gought 30-32 kbps speed. but now i have to know something. one of friend is join BSNL dataone network, he buy a D-LINK DSL modem from a shop. when he tried to connect that, he fails. he called a person frm bsnl. u know that person gives some settings on ip : 192.168.1.1 and after that modem is working but the main thing is he gought 60 kbps speed. so i want to know that settings. if any one here know that plz mail me. and i want to know that how can i use my 5 pc with same speed of net connection with BSNL dataone. plzzzzzzzzzz help me, and mail me. i am verythankfull to you. plzzz

Regards
Manish Sharma

Top Bottom