** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

yrana2002 said:
Hello Guys, its been a long time since i posted somethin on this thread.
By The Way, i saw the posts prior to the few ones here.
And i finally concluded,
BSNL really is poor..

At first, when i got the connection for a few months, i was really proud of it. But my point of view has changed ever since the monsoons.
Not because of billing problems, i have them absolutely under control.
Its because of their frequent disconnections, offline services and many times anonymous responses

But still i'm continuing with it, the downloading speeds have reduced for Bittorents by about 20-24kbps.

RDB is going to the oscars. We need to learn something from it.
Aamir Khan said:
There are two types of people..
1. Who let things happen as they are
2. Who bring about a change, help in improvisation

I know all Digitized here are the no.2 types. So, lets try to bring about the revolution in the BSNL network..

Savvy

I am flattered...:D:), wow you compared me to DJ in RDB aka the great Aamir Khan.:cool: Let's see, I still do not have any good news. I am still fighting with them. The next round will resume tomorrow.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

yellow pants said:
can anyone help me the configuration of me huawei quidway wa1003a...so that i can use others id....:p (ma brothers!!!!)....please help..

an this time please reply......:mad:
what help do u want??
also enter other id the same way & connect it

Akhil Jain

Journeyman

gary4gar said:
what help do u want??
I know all Digitized here are the no.2 types. So, lets try to bring about the revolution in the BSNL network..

Savvy

Me too with u ?? tell me the date and time . we will drop bombs on our respective local BSNL Offices ....

HA aH HA ha ha ha !! ROTFL

rupa4uf

Right off the assembly line

i want to know how cani give connections to bsnl broad band on my own? is there any difficulty?in giving connections or software or they only have to install? any secret numbers be there?

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

digitized said:
I am flattered...:D:), wow you compared me to DJ in RDB aka the great Aamir Khan.:cool: Let's see, I still do not have any good news. I am still fighting with them. The next round will resume tomorrow.

Well, i was talking about the Digit forum users in general (Digitized users)*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon11.gif.

But dont worry, if you're in the fight, you're definitely one of them.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

BSNL GO TO HELL. BSNL S*CKS BIG TIME!

I have been wandering through this office and that office and meeting this official and that official for my billing dispute for the last 1 1/2 months and ultimately I haven't found any solution. Most of the time I get the reply of meeting this person and meeting that person. To add insult to injury, they have misplaced my application and supporting documents. Today I was told to meet DE (Broadband) by SDE (Broadband) yesterday and quite naturally he was absent (absent for the last two weeks) and the security gaurd told me that subsciber visit is only on tuesday and friday. Who the hell they are showing the rules? I am roaming for the last 45 days without any solution, who will compensate for this waste of time???

I WILL NEVER PAY THEM Rs.27000 IN TOTAL. I WILL BETTER HOLIDAY IN GOA WITH FRIENDS RATHER THAN GIVE BSNL...OF ALL PEOPLE THE MONEY.

So I have decided that I will go there one more time on friday (as per their rules, huh...rules, that's laughing stock) (oh sh*t, friday is Laxmi puja, they are religious people, they will perform puja, plus that's a friday, I doubt they will come) and if nothing comes out, I will discontinue with landline and broadband as there are no other broadband service providers in our locality. I will continue with mobile.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

Hey,
Digitized I am not in Kolkata, I live 1000ds km away.
Anyways,
Its right to go to consumer forum .
Make a date by date record and response and also name every person who suggest you such and such.

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

Does anyone know the Dataone Customer Care Helpline number for Ahmedabad or Gujarat??
Please dont tell me the toll free no. 1600-424-1600 :mad:

I actually wanted to inquire about this GamePackage1 thats been up in discussion a few times. I even saw it as a package which can be activated in the portal.
Searching in other forums, i found that it is free for UL900 users :confused:
What about HP500 users?? Does anyone have any information?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

^^^
most forums on net say they will be charged for it
but nothing is sure till there is officail confirmation.
insead of phone i suggest u to meet the CO of ur exchange, and have a written confermation of it.

else u will be like digitized:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

@digitized

Forget Visiting.... just go to 34 B B D BAG with a written complain and asking them for answer in written... do mention the point of Information Right Act 2005 on ur letter.... and dont forget to bring back the receive copy of the letter... :p

and as its a Billing issue... do the same with AORT of ur exchange and CAOTR... then just seat back and relax... One thing i have learnt... that U follow their what ever bull siht rule is there... but Make sure u comunicate only in written letters...

u will see the effect !!

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

saurav_cheeta said:
@digitized

Forget Visiting.... just go to 34 B B D BAG with a written complain and asking them for answer in written... do mention the point of Information Right Act 2005 on ur letter.... and dont forget to bring back the receive copy of the letter... :p

and as its a Billing issue... do the same with AORT of ur exchange and CAOTR... then just seat back and relax... One thing i have learnt... that U follow their what ever bull siht rule is there... but Make sure u comunicate only in written letters...

u will see the effect !!

@digitized Listen what saurav_cheeta says. Why? because Cheeta bhi peeta hai. :D

avis_gan

Broken In

I use a home UL900 Plan, i got it installed on 9th Sep on my existing phone,
igot my first Bill for Rs.3010/- which doesn't include telephone charges, i got it as

Debit Charges
BBRNT 750
MOP-REV 1200

Deposit 900

Total 2800

Can you guys clarify whether this is correct i was under the impression that total charges are

plan charges 900
Modem Rent 100
Installation 250
Deposit 900

Total 2400

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

What is happenning??? I do not understand. After all I am not getting speeds greater than 28-30 in downloads.

*www.speedtest.net/result/49688202.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/48376374.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/49249197.png

jack// ani

In the zone

digitized said:
What is happenning??? I do not understand. After all I am not getting speeds greater than 28-30 in downloads.

*www.speedtest.net/result/49688202.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/48376374.png

*www.speedtest.net/result/49249197.png

ya...its happening with me too. but couldn't understand why!!!!

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

For me its fine.. even gamepackage is not giving contstant 512 but yes sometimes there are sudden burst so I think I m not gonna use gamepackage aney more

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

^^^
its because of the free offer on gamepackage the BSNL servers are over burdened. i think it will last till diwali

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

Will somebody please clarify to me:
Is the gamepackage free from Home 500 PLan users?? Will it be free if i use it during the night?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

U guys still getting the option to activate gaming package????

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

For Chirag!

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37400&page=4

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
Arre I know its gone now. Well i asked coz ppl were still asking questions that it is free for this plan or that or not?

Top Bottom