** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Regarding my pending billing problem, today I was informed that my application would be sent to DGM Broadband to BBD Bagh and then if he approves, it will be sent to AOTR (North), Manicktala and then to my exchange back again and then I will get the corrected bill. Considering BSNL's lethargic nature how much time can I expect for the whole above process?

2nd question: In view of this ongoing problem as my bills are pending and two due dates are over, the incoming and outgoing facilities of my phone are disabled now..:(. Anyway, I wanted to know when I pay the money corresponding to the corrected bill ultimately, can I expect to get back my old number with all facilities (incoming and outgoing) enabled or will BSNL tell that I have to get a new number?

Please help. Thank you.

lalu

Broken In

i own a dataone modem itz name is written as UT-300R2U the problem is that i cant create a dailup for it coz i am using 2 account. i had created a daip up when i pres the connect icon it show connecting through WAN miniport(pppoe) please kindly when i ask this about this to bsnl officer he said that itz anew model and we cant create any daiup in this model is this really true?:confused:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

I don't think so i.e you can create dialup but problem might be in configuration of PC etc.

I have a modem, in begining I was able to connect using dialup connetion created on PC itself but later on it refuses to connect that way.. ie. it shows that connecting via WAN miniport and keeps on saying and in the end no connection.

So now I connect internally from modem itself ie in modem there is option that it can connet on its own. As I found more handy. ie. just turn on the modem and will connect on automatically so I never bothered about resolving the issue of not able to connect through PC itself.

@Digitized
If airtel is available in your area then I think better apply for that, bcz I think its gonna take ages for them to do all such process. They even took 4 months to give me simple phone line and thats when I was daily visiting them.

BTW, if things get resolved then u will get ur old No. itself.
Man, its high time, you need goto "Consumer Forum" !!!

lalu

Broken In

somebody help me to configure the dailup inside the modem

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

lalu.. what modem u have ?
BTW.. u need to delete PVC with 0/35 and then create new dialup connection there.

ajeesh

Right off the assembly line
]I am facing a problem accesing the BSNL dataone connection.I can acess for 5-10 minutes and then the connection goes down.I need to switch off the modem and switch it back on again so i can surf for another 5-10 minutes.Why is this happening,it was working fine a day ago

tinku dhar

In the zone

ajeesh said:
]I am facing a problem accesing the BSNL dataone connection.I can acess for 5-10 minutes and then the connection goes down.I need to switch off the modem and switch it back on again so i can surf for another 5-10 minutes.Why is this happening,it was working fine a day ago

mate .. ,

i too had this prob wat u need to see is tht is ur Phone line is not disturbed ....
there suld'nt be statistic Sound ....

ifs its there make the line some where the connection got Prob :)

also if there is no sound and still gettin disconnected ,... than mate there must be some prob in the SErver itself :)

it suld be solved in 1 day atleast if not than CONTACT bsnl officers :)

Ricky

Cyborg Agent

For temperory solution, you may try to change Adsl Mode from modem itself. Try various mode and see which one is stable.

lalu

Broken In

dear friends, i use UT-300R2U dataone modem since i had two account(one mine with 250 plan and other my uncles 900ul plan) i had changed several time my 250's username& password to my uncle'S 900ul plan username&password but next time when open my computer and when check the modem configuration in my wan settings my 250"s username is there instead of my uncles which i changed last time anybody please help me to fix my uncle"s 900ul's username&password as my default account?

manuroam

Right off the assembly line

Hi all,

I have a TYPE 4 modem SMart AX MT 841 and I have business 3000 connection. I want to share the internet connection without having to use windows Int. Con. Sharing or something similar..
ie, I dont want to use one system as server. How can I do that?

Best regards,
Tony.

mtech84

Broken In

hi group..plz help me out..bsnl truly sucks... for some part of the day...connection is good..admirable... but mostly in night.. evening.. connection drops down..within 2 mins..adsl line goes off..and comes agaion...i am fed of this... i cannot download even 1mb during eveninghrs...plz help... suggest some.. settings ..

i am using dlink glb502t model..... i use lan to connect...

Use this thread to post all your BSNL Dataone related questions. Use it to get your BSNL related queries and general topics like how can I know the transfers of my connection and more!
Use it to get all your answers!!

Threads on Dataone started after this sticky has been posted will be merged into this one.

hi group..plz help me out..bsnl truly sucks... for some part of the day...connection is good..admirable... but mostly in night.. evening.. connection drops down..within 2 mins..adsl line goes off..and comes agaion...i am fed of this... i cannot download even 1mb during eveninghrs...plz help... suggest some.. settings ..

Last edited:

mAYHEM

Journeyman

mtech84 said:

If ur ADSL link is not stable that may be bcoz of ur phone line and only bsnl guyz can help ypu.

mtech84

Broken In

hi dude...see in the morn.. its fine... in day to night time... i hav this prob... i think congestion increses due to more no..of users in night..is that so..how much time a bsnl conn. is on... continuos..widout disconn.if u download someth...

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

mtech84 said:

Yeah, me too, I am fed up with error 678 at night.:eek::mad:

mtech84

Broken In

i wud like to share some more info...if u know ...i had sify initialy..it was damm!! good than bsnl.... coz initall..bsnl was too costly.....sify always gave tough competion...sify also provided compensation pack....if they are down for some reason...forget in bsnl....they don't even know how to speak to customer....but suddenly sify "bhav khane laga" usne pack price increase kiya..in form of maintena.... bsnl aakhir govt ka hai.... i think they hav copied even the brochure from chinese isp's... just open the help... in usage check page,,, u will find chinese fonts..

real... su***ss

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

mtech84 said:
i wud like to share some more info...if u know ...i had sify initialy..it was damm!! good than bsnl.... coz initall..bsnl was too costly.....sify always gave tough competion...sify also provided compensation pack....if they are down for some reason...forget in bsnl....they don't even know how to speak to customer....but suddenly sify "bhav khane laga" usne pack price increase kiya..in form of maintena.... bsnl aakhir govt ka hai.... i think they hav copied even the brochure from chinese isp's... just open the help... in usage check page,,, u will find chinese fonts..

real... su***ss

Both Sify and BSNL s*ck big time. Only Airtel is perfect.

SONU

Banned

i use bsnl BD
i always get connaction error in 7am to 1pm.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

Haha, I pity BSNL....

July Bill: Rs.17415
August bill: Rs.10076
September bill: Rs.9986

Do not tell me to stop using free hours. But this is continuing for 3 continuous months and I guess will continue unless they update the portal with 0 usage for my 2AM-8AM usage. In the meantime our incoming and outgoing call facility of the phone is gone. Dad took a new mobile to divert all incoming landline calls to it. BSNL tells me that they will send my application to the BBD Bagh office, then to AOTR north office at Manicktala and then to my local exchange and then to me. HAHA, that will take at least 3 months. Actually this work can be solved by at the most 7 days. Now even if I solve this problem, then there is another application for the latest blunder in the september bill. That will take another 3 months. Then they will make blunder in the october bill, that will take another 3 months and so on and on and on and on...........................................

I cannot make the application immediately as they are refusing to see the validity of the online bill hard copy. Their own copy has not yet reached our home. This is similar to the point why they do not see the genuineness of the Shaplus records.

FOR HOW MANY DAYS WILL THIS CUSTOMER HARRASMENT CONTINUE? I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THEIR PLACE SINCE THE MONTH OF AUGUST WHEN THE FIRST BILL CAME. I SUPPOSE THEY ARE THE ONLY BUSY PERSONS IN THE MILKY WAY GALAXY AND THE ONLY THING THE CUSTOMERS WILL DO IS TO GO AFTER THEM. We don't have value for our time.

BSNL-GO TO HELL
BSNL M*RD*BAD
BSNL-BECHARA SHARMNAYAK NALAYAK company LIMITED

I suppose this is not a dataone query that should be posted in the sticky but a BSNL hate blog. I sincerely apologise to the mods if they feel this post should not be here, but I feel we should know their darkest side.

Sourabh

Laptoping

digitized: it is ok. There is nothing better than lettings others know what their ISP does to other people. Who knows the next month, someone else would be on the recieving end of this?

You can start your own blog or something to vent your frustrations and get it off your chest. forums are not a bad place too.

mtech84

Broken In

hi group..i found a nearly solution...for error 678....error 678..is caused by client's information on server is resetted...also..... maybe some pup's and wrong settings in tcpip.sis file... so i tweaked with tcpoptimizer.... but before that i tested my speed at one of testing site..it recommeds one to what settings one shud put in tcp optimizer... after asking some info..about ur connection...that it... i tried this .....and rebooted..i remained online for... 11hrs...
hi group..i found a nearly solution...for error 678....error 678..is caused by client's information on server is resetted...also..... maybe some pup's and wrong settings in tcpip.sis file... so i tweaked with tcpoptimizer.... but before that i tested my speed at one of testing site..it recommeds one to what settings one shud put in tcp optimizer... after asking some info..about ur connection...that it... i tried this .....and rebooted..i remained online for... 11hrs...

i wonder how dizited pays a huge pocket to bsnl.. r u runni..some company or wat...just kiding...

Last edited:
Top Bottom