** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

mtech84 said:
hi group..i found a nearly solution...for error 678....error 678..is caused by client's information on server is resetted...also..... maybe some pup's and wrong settings in tcpip.sis file... so i tweaked with tcpoptimizer.... but before that i tested my speed at one of testing site..it recommeds one to what settings one shud put in tcp optimizer... after asking some info..about ur connection...that it... i tried this .....and rebooted..i remained online for... 11hrs...

i wonder how dizited pays a huge pocket to bsnl.. r u runni..some company or wat...just kiding...

I have not paid anything to those m*r*ns. What do you think? Me a son of Bill Gates or what???

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle

i m sick and tired of this bsnl and its related problems. and anyway posting here complains wont help @ all.

Last edited:

thinkingdigit

Broken In

arrey guys i got my brothers username and passowrd just wanted to knoe where to type it an all i have my modem huawei wa1003a in auto dialing mode i.e. it dials itself an i can connect to the net as soon as i switch it on .....pleeese help guys...

thanx in advance :smile:

Akhil Jain

Journeyman

go in network connections and right click-- properties.... a dialog box willl appear

now select tab options and just uncheck the second line i.e. prompt for password and username ....

press ok and u r done

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox

i pay Rs 500 per month for my dataone connection now my ques is that have dataone ppl updated their schemes
coz earlier i used to get 4000 mob bandwith limit but now on dataone site i see that for 5oo rs scheme the limit is 1 gb and now at night internet usage is free for this scheme which was not so earlier

PLS tell me havi i got something wrong or have they upgraded their schemes.

PLS send an email to tgpraveen89@gmail.com

thinkingdigit

Broken In

Akhil Jain said:
go in network connections and right click-- properties.... a dialog box willl appear

now select tab options and just uncheck the second line i.e. prompt for password and username ....

press ok and u r done

Akhil i guess that is when u don wanna click connect all da time when using to connect through PPPoE.But i have the auto dialing one even then where do i TYPE my brothers id and password????? :confused: :confused:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

thinkingdigit said:
Guys answer please...................(the above)
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
1) open internet explorer
2) go to 192.168.1.1
3) enter user id & pass as "admin"
4) click setup & pvc0
5) change the both user-is & pass
6) click apply
in system>click save all

P.s:u want to dial-up type instead of always on change it to bridge mode if u want to dial-up type instead of always on

thinkingdigit

Broken In

Guys while downloading a 7mb song through opera it showed a speed of 20KB\s....is it ok for a 256 plan??? .....also while testing the speed on one of the sites i got a result of 118.63 kilo bits\s??????.....please help me out....

thanx a lot....

mtech84

Broken In

hi group...plz tell me which is best modem for bsnl... i wanted wifi support... also .. it shud be cheaper.... but if is exceptionally good then i won't matter for price.... i have dlink glb-502t modem...

Last edited:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid

hi guys.
I told u earlier also that I use 256 kbps Dataone 500 home plan from around february this year and I m still to get any bill.
My phone bill comes regularly but no dataone bill.
I reported it to BSNL office many times but they didnt cared.
I feared of sudden heavy bill again reported to higher authorities and they enquired in my case .
i was sitting in their office and a junior came and said there is no dataone account on my name.
Then I reinsisted that I m using Dataone and there is no bill.
then they asked me to leave assuring that i will get the bill within 10 days.

Now i just wanna know that did I did the right thing informing them or I m a jackass throwing axe on my own foot???

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

@thinkingdigit: No it is not correct for a 256kbps plan. You should get around 28-30kbps. Also the speed is not shown correctly. Where did you test it? You should test it at www.testmy.net or www.speedtest.net or www.calcuttatelephones.com. It should give near to accurate results. Your speed should range between 240-260kbps.

@~phenom~: Initially though it seems that you are mistaken to remind BSNL of the bill, but I think you did the right thing. It is better to get a bill of around Rs.5000 for 8 months rather than Rs.10000 for 1 1/2 years. This is of course excluding the fact that they have not mistaken on the bill and have billed you only Rs.600 per month (Rs.100 for the modem rental). I suppose you have kept the usage within 1GB limit per month excluding free usage. Otherwise there is extra usage charges.

mtech84

Broken In

hi group...plz tell me which is best modem for bsnl... i wanted wifi support... also .. it shud be cheaper.... but if is exceptionally good then i won't matter for price.... i have dlink glb-502t modem...

...plz reply.... fast...

thinkingdigit

Broken In

@digitized....
Dude i tried with www.speedtest.net and the results were as follows---
*img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledyf6.png

so.....now are they fine...?????

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz

Why the usage checking site of BSNL BB doesn't open in opera or Firefox..

Hi Everyone! Yeah, I'm fresh stock in digit forum but what I would like to say is that Broadband Technology is dependent on a lot of factors. And from my exprience working as a Support Engineer for 'Demon Internet' which is an ISP in the UK who provides the connections through BT's(British Telecom) telephone line. And I have seen a lot of people having lot of misconceptions about technical broadband issues. What I would like to say is that, perhaps with the experience that I have the relevent field, possibly I can try answering all technical queries in terms of realistic broadband performance parameters like download speeds, connectivity issues, router configurations and so on. So, till I'm here, hope I can be of some help:)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

thinkingdigit said:
@digitized....
Dude i tried with www.speedtest.net and the results were as follows---
*img321.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledyf6.png

so.....now are they fine...?????

There seems to be some problem. Please also try out www.testmy.net. Your ping times are high, download speed is low...etc. Did you check whether there is disturbance in the phone line? And is your ADSL link stable?

thinkingdigit

Broken In

digitized said:
There seems to be some problem. Please also try out www.testmy.net. Your ping times are high, download speed is low...etc. Did you check whether there is disturbance in the phone line? And is your ADSL link stable?

I tried with www.testmy.net and the results were as follows--
*img143.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shareezx72vbq7ek4.png
(these were the uploads)
And as for downloads they were----
*img120.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sharekm95jeyx8pc2.png

and by the way the adsl link is very stable.....

Top Bottom