** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

Need some help.

Im in *www.dataone.in/

mail user ID : username@dataone.in ( username as per login)
password : (*****)

Invalid username or password
what to do ?
Thought when the user/pass is the same as my dataone login info ??
Do i have to go to BSNL office and ask them to activate my email or something ? i got HOME UL 900 PLUS - so i get 2 email IDs correct ??
Can anyone help me out with this ?

cheerz

kisorgovinda

Broken In

sysfilez said:
My piece of mind has gone since i got my connection 900 unlimited. half the time link failure, then sometimes poor connectivity, customer support nil, n all sorts of problem. to sum up last month (june) bsnl slapped me with a bill of Rs. 24,192.00 out of which BB Charges is Rs. 19251.00. Gr8. This is 900 unlimited plan.

If there is so much problem it appears u couldnot have used so much of BB. If u feel ur charges are not correct write to the CGM of the region. If this doesnot work issue a legal notice.

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

PrinceHeart said:
Need some help.

Im in *www.dataone.in/

mail user ID : username@dataone.in ( username as per login)
password : (*****)

Invalid username or password
what to do ?
Thought when the user/pass is the same as my dataone login info ??
Do i have to go to BSNL office and ask them to activate my email or something ? i got HOME UL 900 PLUS - so i get 2 email IDs correct ??
Can anyone help me out with this ?

cheerz

PrinceHeart beta, You have to go to BSNL office and ask 'em for e-mail. The e-mail ID would be diffrent one and has nothing to do with your user ID. Or else you can make a call to CO for that.:cool:

leftraju

Right off the assembly line

I have cel 1gh windows xp/sp-2 128 sdram. when ever i want to know monthly usage at dataone website after login successfuly, I get reply "timed out" due to security reason, every time i tried to know my usage. I tried to solve the problem with bsnl staff but all in vein. please help.

I have celeron 1 GH 128 MB SDRAM OS WINDOWS/XP SP-2. I have dataone broadband connection from bsnl. My problem is: when ever I login bsnl website and want to know about monthly usage. The answer denied by "timed out" due to security reason. I told my problem with bsnl and they tried to solve my problem by giving some instruction to change in internet option by changing in security. But all in vein.

2. when ever I try to close a running programme by pressing ALT+SHIFT+DELET. The window appear without hilighting task manager and there is no option to shut down the computer or log off. please help to solve both problems. tks.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

For the last 2-3 days, I am noticing that Shaplus is not getting the updated usage records from the dataone portal. It is showing only the usage records upto 4th august. Although when I actually login to the portal, I get the updated usage records till my last session today.

Has anyone faced the same problem?

Venom

Journeyman

leftraju said:
I have cel 1gh windows xp/sp-2 128 sdram. when ever i want to know monthly usage at dataone website after login successfuly, I get reply "timed out" due to security reason, every time i tried to know my usage. I tried to solve the problem with bsnl staff but all in vein. please help.

I have celeron 1 GH 128 MB SDRAM OS WINDOWS/XP SP-2. I have dataone broadband connection from bsnl. My problem is: when ever I login bsnl website and want to know about monthly usage. The answer denied by "timed out" due to security reason. I told my problem with bsnl and they tried to solve my problem by giving some instruction to change in internet option by changing in security. But all in vein.

2. when ever I try to close a running programme by pressing ALT+SHIFT+DELET. The window appear without hilighting task manager and there is no option to shut down the computer or log off. please help to solve both problems. tks.
Cookies are set to normal and enabled ?

root_slack

I got home 500 plan and I am trying to check my usage , but i forgot my password, is there anyway to get it?

Regards
Jay

tinku dhar

In the zone

root_slack said:
I got home 500 plan and I am trying to check my usage , but i forgot my password, is there anyway to get it?

Regards
Jay

well LOL:)

mate ... u contact the bsnl officers in charge :)

pardeep105

internet connection disconnects during voice chat

I am using bsnl 256 kb plan
problem is that during voice chat using skype ,yahoo messenger or any other tool ,internet connection disconnects frequently,generally at less than 1 minute interval,what could be the problem

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Well, dont wanna have a small chat here, cause I know many Aussies as my friends, thats why I asked. Are YOU an aussie ?

plank123

I wish to take the Home-500 plan of BSNL along with the type-IV modem. Will it be possible to share the internet connection among 2 computers at my home?

Thanx in advance.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

plank123 said:
I wish to take the Home-500 plan of BSNL along with the type-IV modem. Will it be possible to share the internet connection among 2 computers at my home?

Thanx in advance.
ya surely u can do this.u need about 2-3 lan card for 2 pc's

PrinceHeart

In the zone

what is this game package 1 showing in the dataone.in usersite after logon ? What will happen if i activate it ? And what's the cost of this service. Any help ? Anyone knows ?

cheerz

Top Bottom