** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
since August 2003 when I took my PostPaid connection during all these years on various visits for different work at different BSNL offices, I found only 4 BSNL employees who were interested in doing their work. rest either lied, tried to confuse me or showed indifference. so it would be better if most of these idiot bloodsuckers are out.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
*techenclave.com/community/attachments/leafletback-page-001-jpg.82854/
Yesterday got the call from BSNL CC regarding my Plan and adddress of where I live and they said that I will get a call from their technical team within 7 days or so.
Will they deliver on time what they say?
I want FMC 777 or FMC 1277 depedning upon the total cost inclusive of all taxes.
500GB wasnt sufficient for me at all because I have FiretV stick & a Desktop & a Laptop & 4 Mobile phones. Though I limited the usage to TV and Desktop and 2 mobile phones only for now.
JIO Fibre were calling me and asking me to take 850 or 1250 plans but I refused based on the total cost of both the plans after including all the taxes.

Now my best bet is Bharat Fibre BB only.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am on BSNL 699 ADSL Combo plan.

Today I got a message on my browser stating that I have exceeded FUP and as a premium customer am being offered 5 GB premium data. I have a 30 GB torrent running since yesterday and was wondering why the net was crawling today.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
My BSNL ADSL modem from Dlink is not getting any power all of a sudden. Checked on different power outlet, same problem. Is it fried? What could be the problem?

gcbeldar

In the zone
Is it possible to disable BSNL Broadband FUP confirmation Page.
After completing my FUP Limit/Day download /other internet related activity will stops. I have to open a fresh brower page, then it will take to FUP Page, then have to select "Decline". Thereafter it will start working.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
It is working as they intended. I got so fed up with it that today I upgraded from 5 GB CUL plan to 12 GB CUL plan.

At least they seem to have stopped those redirected BSNL mail ads.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Friends, how do I disable or surrender BSNL telephone line(No Broadband) online???
Any Idea?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Friends, how do I disable or surrender BSNL telephone line(No Broadband) online???
Any Idea?
No online way,also no need to surrender it as it sometimes come in handy as address proof if you don't want to give other documents like voter id as proof. After the shutdown is over just go to your local bsnl office & submit an application to downgrade/convert your bsnl connection to Sulabh plan which gives only incoming calls & cost Rs.88/month(I am using the same).

kg11sgbg

No online way,also no need to surrender it as it sometimes come in handy as address proof if you don't want to give other documents like voter id as proof. After the shutdown is over just go to your local bsnl office & submit an application to downgrade/convert your bsnl connection to Sulabh plan which gives only incoming calls & cost Rs.88/month(I am using the same).
I am on BSNL General Plan of Rs.353/-(including GST) only. Broadband line surrendered 3 yrs ago. That is why I switched to ALLIANCE Cable Broadband,thereafter.
The Plan which I am now,has Local and STD calls FREE throughout anywhere in India UNDER any NETWORK. You only need to pay Rs.353.00 per month that's all.

BUT MOST OF THE TIME ,LINE IS AT FAULT. MEANS NO CONNECTION. THE LINE MAN COMES AND REPAIRS,but they say on that they are not being paid for nearly a year. They don't take any single paise from us. What they do is after 2~3 days of repair,they simply go to the distribution boxes along the streets/roads and disable the connection. I think at each repair they get some money from the BSNL office.

MY MONTHLY PAYMENT DUES FOR BSNL ARE UP TO DATE AND CLEAR.

Now BSNL tests my patience ,my mood,my annoyance, my psychology. Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest update: The optical fiber cable of ALLIANCE has just come near to my house and stopped at a pole just a few feet from my house. Then LOCKDOWN due to Corona has started,so work is suspended.They will provide a CPE box. BUT AFTER THAT THEY WILL CONNECT TO MY ROUTER or PC through RJ-45 cable only. No new modem( based for FTTH). Charging a one time deposit of Rs.1500.00

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Change bsnl plan to Sulabh Rs.88 one & treat line as dead(I am doing the same) & think of it as a small monthly fee for some ID keeping.

kg11sgbg

BSNL CUSTOMER CARE

This is a complete sh!t zone.
You can't change anything,though I had lodged a complaint.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
BSNL CUSTOMER CARE

This is a complete sh!t zone.
You can't change anything,though I had lodged a complaint.
I have successfully changed my plan there from 5 GB CUL to 12 GB CUL.

The user interface is not at all intuitive and there are many levels to clear but it is doable.

Is your account created there yet?

Top Bottom