** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I am out from BSNL.
They are a bunch of sh!t.
Taking nearly a week for surveying,whether our area(our neighbourhood) has been laid with FTTH from the past. If,laid then only they may provide one. Otherwise a big NO.
Inspite of a Lead No. being allocated after I registered for the 600GB CUL Plan(FTTH Broadband) from BSNL.

@bssunilreddy , Friend, are you reading this?

They will surely destroy themselves for the APATHY towards their customer service.

Long live Alliance (TRULY UNLIMITED) Broadband.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am out from BSNL.
Taking nearly a week for surveying,whether our area(our neighbourhood) has been laid with FTTH from the past. If,laid then only they may provide one. Otherwise a big NO.
Inspite of a Lead No. being allocated after I registered for the 600GB CUL Plan(FTTH Broadband) from BSNL.

They will surely destroy themselves for the APATHY towards their customer service.

Alliance is really good i wish we had it in our area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am out from BSNL.

Their CC called me
As I am shifting to apartment this month and I asked them to put the request on hold but they told me to raise another ticket when I want a new connection.
At least they called me, I am happy for that.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I currently use BSNL ADSL Broadband. The upload speeds are pathetic at 512kbps. I asked my dad to inquire BSNL about Fibre. They said some other charges along with monthly plan + gst. Is this correct ? Also what kind of routers do I need for it ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I currently use BSNL ADSL Broadband. The upload speeds are pathetic at 512kbps. I asked my dad to inquire BSNL about Fibre. They said some other charges along with monthly plan + gst. Is this correct ? Also what kind of routers do I need for it ?
That is the standard speed for adsl upload in India for many years now. You will get a modem from bsnl(don't make the mistake of buying optical fibre modem from market by yourself,always get it from service provider) which you can use with your own wifi router.

meetdilip

Computer Addict
As for wifi routers, the one that works with your current connection should work. ie, it would need an R45 input. That will take care of WiFi.

For connection, it is better to choose the ONT that BSNL provides. It is safer that way than opting a market model.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
As for wifi routers, the one that works with your current connection should work. ie, it would need an R45 input. That will take care of WiFi.

For connection, it is better to choose the ONT that BSNL provides. It is safer that way than opting a market model.
We should take BSNL Bharat Fiber plans so that it can be saved from bankcrupcy.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
That is the standard speed for adsl upload in India for many years now. You will get a modem from bsnl(don't make the mistake of buying optical fibre modem from market by yourself,always get it from service provider) which you can use with your own wifi router.
Do they let us change DNS settings in the modem?

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
We should take BSNL Bharat Fiber plans so that it can be saved from bankcrupcy.

sarkari attitude of almost all of their personnel at least in North India is one of the biggest factor of their downfall. unless these people are trained to work as private sector people, they will gobble up whatever funds are pumped in the company.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Invest the same amount in hdfc bank & help Indian economy grow which will help all 100 crore+ Indians instead of just helping 1.5 lakh employees of bsnl.
Why only HDFC bank as all indians are not its customers
Investing in Bharat Fiber I mean taking one of its plans might go a long way
As all think like this way
BSNL can be saved

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why only HDFC bank as all indians are not its customers
Investing in Bharat Fiber I mean taking one of its plans might go a long way
As all think like this way
BSNL can be saved

All Indians were/are also not employees of infosys/tcs/wipro etc but it is because of their contribution(riding the growth of IT sector) that Indian economy jump started after economic liberalization of 1991. BSNL is beyond saving(at least in its current govt controlled form),all these steps will only delay the inevitable just like Air India.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
All Indians were/are also not employees of infosys/tcs/wipro etc but it is because of their contribution(riding the growth of IT sector) that Indian economy jump started after economic liberalization of 1991. BSNL is beyond saving(at least in its current govt controlled form),all these steps will only delay the inevitable just like Air India.
That inevitable can be changed by taking corrective measures.
Otherwise all other PSU's will likely line up like this.
Private & Govt partnership will indeed be a game changer as the employees will not gonna loose their jobs at least for now. This is my opinion.
We have to see what Govt has to say.

Top Bottom