** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

R2K

In the Zone
How long does it take the broadband connecton to get disconnected after apply submitting the application for disconection.
I'm moving to a different place and didn't need my BSNl broadband anymore. So I applied for disconnection by visiting their office. How long does it usually take from their side to disconnect the broadband service

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
got the connection today, broadband would be activated on monday. will check with the commercial officer today as [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION] suggested.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
How long does it take the broadband connecton to get disconnected after apply submitting the application for disconection.
I'm moving to a different place and didn't need my BSNl broadband anymore. So I applied for disconnection by visiting their office. How long does it usually take from their side to disconnect the broadband service

I'm on the same boat here mate but what I've heard it should not take more than 3 to 4 working days.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok guys for those of you still struggling with blocked sites here is the method...............

How to setup Google DNS in Windows 7Topbabas

enjoy!!!

rickenjus

In the zone
still haven't got my connection yet :wwe:

and they have assigned me some BB HOME COMBO UL 625 CS1 plan even when i applied for BBG Combo ULD 900. :mad:

how to make these n00bs realise that I don't want that crap 512 kbps plan?

Is there any way to check online my current plan and other details. I wanted to check free calls left and my data usage, tried signing up on selfcare, but its asking for cutomer ID. Bsnl guys are saying that I will get only get my ID no after first billing(where it is written on the bill) ..!! isn't there any other way??

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
seems like BSNL haven't whitelisted some websites which are very important for me. like irctc.co.in , indianrailinfo.com , tomshardware.com, expertreviews.co.uk, max torrent sites and god knows what more might be blocked. I'm on BSNL UL 1445 plan. Does this plan have some restrictions ? If this goes on, i might have to degrade to lowest plan by bsnl or maybe disconnect and live without net. Crazy guys at bsnl messing internet which was supposed to be without restrictions.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
seems like BSNL haven't whitelisted some websites which are very important for me. like irctc.co.in , indianrailinfo.com , tomshardware.com, expertreviews.co.uk, max torrent sites and god knows what more might be blocked. I'm on BSNL UL 1445 plan. Does this plan have some restrictions ? If this goes on, i might have to degrade to lowest plan by bsnl or maybe disconnect and live without net. Crazy guys at bsnl messing internet which was supposed to be without restrictions.

All those sites work on ULD 2799 plan.

ashs1

Padawan

eh ??

irctc.co.in works fine
change indianrailinfo to *indiarailinfo.com..( works fine )
tomshardware.com & expertreviews.co.uk works fine as well.

& most of the torrent sites works as well.. :chinscratch:

try clearing browser's cache/cookies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I've suddenly been charged with a modem rental for past month's bill, of Rs.70. They never charged me for modem since I've ditched theirs but now this! Is there any email ID or number where I can contact them about this issue?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I've suddenly been charged with a modem rental for past month's bill, of Rs.70. They never charged me for modem since I've ditched theirs but now this! Is there any email ID or number where I can contact them about this issue?
If it is BSNL then only recommended option is a physical visit to the exchange :)

amjath

Human Spambot
It happened to me once, didn't happen again. They want to pose some random charges so that's what it is.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If it is BSNL then only recommended option is a physical visit to the exchange :)
Yeah, I sent a guy already, and they gave him someone else's name and designation. Unbelievable how someone refers someone without even mentioning the phone number. Only BSNL.
It happened to me once, didn't happen again. They want to pose some random charges so that's what it is.
Yeah, I get it bro.

**** that. Out of my extremely busy schedule no way I'm going to their office to talk with some idiot. Even if I had no work I would not visit. Either a phone call or email, that's all I will do.
**** 70 rupees, paying it.

AshRainX

New to this forum
Guys i got my bsnl evdo(cdma) sim and a Prithvi UE100 modem but unfortunately it seems this modem is not compatible with win8. So what can i do now? are there any other cdma modems in flipkart or others?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
NameConnection TypeVPI/VCIIP/MaskGatewayDNSStatus
pppoe_0_35_0_dPPPoE0/350.0.0.0 /00.0.0.00.0.0.0 0.0.0.0Connecting
has been like this for 2 hours :(

Top Bottom