SNR Margin:21.0 12.0 db

Line Attenuation: 37.5 24.5 db

Data Rate: 1984 832 kbps

Max Rate: 4416 1192 kbps

POWER: 17.0 12.0 dbm

CRC: 2221 8

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Has DoT blocked file hosting and torrent websites in India?

- - - Updated - - -

guys mega.co.nz not working i download my encoded anime from that site was half way done..............

- - - Updated - - -

why the new government isn't doing anything about the bsnl..........i thought ache din aane wale hai by choosing modi.........

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
For me it shows that my landline connection does not have Broadband service. :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol! If this shows up on my bill like this, I'll be a lot happier

- - - Updated - - -

Has DoT blocked file hosting and torrent websites in India?

- - - Updated - - -

guys mega.co.nz not working i download my encoded anime from that site was half way done..............

- - - Updated - - -

why the new government isn't doing anything about the bsnl..........i thought ache din aane wale hai by choosing modi.........

They've even blocked Google Documents for god's sake. I thought it was a temporary server down thing because it just failed to connect..I wasn't shown the message that it says in the link(BSNL Broadband and Airtel LTE). I didn't know what was happening until I read this.

kaz

right here
They've even blocked Google Documents for god's sake. I thought it was a temporary server down thing because it just failed to connect..I wasn't shown the message that it says in the link(BSNL Broadband and Airtel LTE). I didn't know what was happening until I read this.

Docs is working fine bro...Check now :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Lol! If this shows up on my bill like this, I'll be a lot happier

- - - Updated - - -

found a workaround started using opera turbo many links unlocked...........

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
dnt do worst mistake of your life dnt go for bsnl.............
For limited purposes it is not bad. Depends on where he is and what are his needs.
For eg. I live in a small town in Kerala and my only option is BSNL. There are wireless options but they are not reliable. BSNL has worked reasonably well for me.

[MENTION=285910]TechnoBOY[/MENTION]
What are your needs and do you have alternatives?
Do you know anyone in the local BSNL exchange?
It is better to deal in person rather than online with BSNL.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
dnt do worst mistake of your life dnt go for bsnl.............
[MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] only bsnl is available

- - - Updated - - -

For limited purposes it is not bad. Depends on where he is and what are his needs.
For eg. I live in a small town in Kerala and my only option is BSNL. There are wireless options but they are not reliable. BSNL has worked reasonably well for me.

[MENTION=285910]TechnoBOY[/MENTION]
What are your needs and do you have alternatives?
Do you know anyone in the local BSNL exchange?
It is better to deal in person rather than online with BSNL.
1)some video calls some mp gaming browsing youtube small torrents. i think only bsnl is available don't know evdo is available {live in Kerala}
2)no one

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Gamers would know better than me but my understanding is that wireless is not good for gaming as it has higher ping rates. Go for BSNL broadband.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
can you please quote, link not opening
*webcache.googleusercontent.com/sea...p?pn=119642&yr=2014+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ why the hell is goo.gl is in the list .. i generally shorten URL and that site is not opening now.. gotta use bit.ly

- - - Updated - - -

not to mention google docs and googlevideos... although they are working fine here

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
can you please quote, link not opening

*delhihighcourt.nic.in/dhcqrydisp_o.asp?pn=119642&yr=2014

all my cloud storage was in mega.co.nz including family photos + video also wth ..........why mega............ it was online cloud storage using encrypted links ......... best security .............. some one plz tell me the link to anonymous group............

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuD3IpIfRuU[/YOUTUBE]

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
still haven't got my connection yet :wwe:

and they have assigned me some BB HOME COMBO UL 625 CS1 plan even when i applied for BBG Combo ULD 900. :mad:

how to make these n00bs realise that I don't want that crap 512 kbps plan?

Top Bottom