The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Yeah you won't be charged.
BTW I got 23K bill in 2 months when using H250 Plan :D :D :p

Now i am using H750 and will soon get H1350

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There is problem I am facing with my UL750+ connection since yesterday morning.The link/Act light on my modem goes off for 2-3 mins after every about 5 mins.Anyone knows why may this be happening?

bhunnu16

Broken In
Hi!
I have Nokia E51 S60 phone with w-fi connectivity. I want to surf internet on my mobile through BSNL dataone BB. I have siemens SL2_141 wi-fi router. Can any one tell me the steps to make a wi-fi connection in my phone through WLAN. I have configured a dialup (PPPoe) connection in my PC.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
Guys My SNR is Very low.
its only around 6.0 and i get disconnected very often. And most of times i don't get connected to the internet.

Where should i complain ? I called the BROADBAND customer service, they said its not their problem. Then whose problem is it then ??

Where should i register my Telephone Line complain for bangalore ?
i forgot the number
its something like 1st 4 digits of your telephone number along with few other digits.... can some please tell me !

Thank you

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Guys My SNR is Very low.
its only around 6.0 and i get disconnected very often. And most of times i don't get connected to the internet.

Where should i complain ? I called the BROADBAND customer service, they said its not their problem. Then whose problem is it then ??

Where should i register my Telephone Line complain for bangalore ?
i forgot the number
its something like 1st 4 digits of your telephone number along with few other digits.... can some please tell me !

Thank you
have a look here;)

Last edited:

nix

hey guys..
i have a wifi network and i recently changed the admin password which was all these days-admin( for BSNL modem).
now i saw that there are two more usernames
1. user
2. support
the password for "user" username was "user". i changed it.
now i cant guess the password for "support" username. i would like to change that one too. but what is the password for that?

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I just converted my Home 500 plan to Unlimited 750 plan. In H500 plan I used to get download speeds of up to 230Kbps (avg speed). On first day of 750 plan the speeds were same as H500 plan but then suddenly speeds dropped to as low as 30Kbps. Initially I thought it could be because of any disturbance in telephone lines but when I checked everything was perfect. I called bsnl helpline and when I told him about this he said to my shock that Unlimited plans have 256/8 =32Kbps download speed !!!
Is that true ?? do we pay more for less speed ?? Right now I am shell shocked that I have converted from my wonderful h500 to useless UL750 plan. Please let me know if this is true ??

sam7062

Right off the assembly line
My broadband plan is home 250.....on 27th aug, 2008 i gave a application regarding my plan change from home 250 to home 500....dey told me tht new plan of home 500 will b active from 1st oct, 2008....now when iam logging into d usage site *10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp ......in d service order records its showing ----- Service Name - HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps, Order Time - 2008/09/03 10:17:36, Status - Normal.....well what it means????.....is my home 500 plan is been activated from 3rd sep?? or d order is passed but i can access dis plan from 1st oct only???.....plz clear dis....i mean can i use d night unlimited (2 - 8 am) facility from now itself or i hv to wait for 1st oct??? m confused.....:confused:

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
I just converted my Home 500 plan to Unlimited 750 plan. In H500 plan I used to get download speeds of up to 230Kbps (avg speed). On first day of 750 plan the speeds were same as H500 plan but then suddenly speeds dropped to as low as 30Kbps. Initially I thought it could be because of any disturbance in telephone lines but when I checked everything was perfect. I called bsnl helpline and when I told him about this he said to my shock that Unlimited plans have 256/8 =32Kbps download speed !!!
Is that true ?? do we pay more for less speed ?? Right now I am shell shocked that I have converted from my wonderful h500 to useless UL750 plan. Please let me know if this is true ??
LOLz....unlimited plans are always slower,wt they hav said is true....if u want to download more than 100gb a month go for home500 otherwise 750UL is the best.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
My broadband plan is home 250.....on 27th aug, 2008 i gave a application regarding my plan change from home 250 to home 500....dey told me tht new plan of home 500 will b active from 1st oct, 2008....now when iam logging into d usage site *10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp ......in d service order records its showing ----- Service Name - HOME 500 downloadspeed -Upto 2 Mbps, Order Time - 2008/09/03 10:17:36, Status - Normal.....well what it means????.....is my home 500 plan is been activated from 3rd sep?? or d order is passed but i can access dis plan from 1st oct only???.....plz clear dis....i mean can i use d night unlimited (2 - 8 am) facility from now itself or i hv to wait for 1st oct??? m confused.....:confused:

Now that it is Home 500 plan, what is the problem? Further, 2008/09/03 means 3rd of September 2008. Why October? Though they have promised 1st, they changed it only on 3rd. This is what BSNL is!

sam7062

Now that it is Home 500 plan, what is the problem? Further, 2008/09/03 means 3rd of September 2008. Why October? Though they have promised 1st, they changed it only on 3rd. This is what BSNL is!

thx...but dey told me tht it will b active from 1st oct, 2008....so it means my plan is changed on 3rd sep...but change takes place from 1st of ne month na??i mean if its upgraded from 3rd sep..den what about 1st nd 2nd sep...how the billing will b done for d month of sep??? i mean 1st nd 2nd sep in 250 plan nd 3rd to 30th sep in 500 plan...can it happen??

subhajitmaji

Broken In
I applied 4 a plan change 4m "Home 250" to "Home 500 C" on 1st september.
On 4th september, I saw on the portal dat my plan has changed to "Home 500 Combo".
Also I checked dat data transfer is not being counted in the Happy hours. So that means Plan change is successful.

Can BSNL charge me for the data downloaded in the Free Hours, while calculating the bill at the end of the month?
Since my Plan was Home 250 during 1-3rd september How my bill would be calculated?

Actually I hv heard dat billing error by BSNL during Plan Change occurs often...dats y I m scared....If by mistake data downloaded in Happy hours is charged then I'll get a heart attack at the end of the month...

sam7062

I applied 4 a plan change 4m "Home 250" to "Home 500 C" on 1st september.
On 4th september, I saw on the portal dat my plan has changed to "Home 500 Combo".
Also I checked dat data transfer is not being counted in the Happy hours. So that means Plan change is successful.

Can BSNL charge me for the data downloaded in the Free Hours, while calculating the bill at the end of the month?
Since my Plan was Home 250 during 1-3rd september How my bill would be calculated?

Actually I hv heard dat billing error by BSNL during Plan Change occurs often...dats y I m scared....If by mistake data downloaded in Happy hours is charged then I'll get a heart attack at the end of the month...

hey what portal u r using??? is it *10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp ?? nd whts been shown dere in ur service order records?? pls paste d full details shown dere...

Top Bottom