** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Indranil92001

Journeyman
@sagargv uninstall your utorrent1.7.7 and try with 1.8
maybe you have antivirus with firewall or somthing like this which is blocking your incommeing connection.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Can anyone sign in to the old server??

I can't. Everytime I try I get this:

*img406.imageshack.us/img406/8262/errorvg5.jpg

I even tried signing in with weird usernames on which it should show "This username doesn't exit" and with my friends username, "Username password don't match".......

Can someone verify this for me?

Thanx in advance......

i also face this problem but now its working perfect.BSNL kabhi nai sudhar sakta

spikygv

Wise Old Owl
@sagargv uninstall your utorrent1.7.7 and try with 1.8
maybe you have antivirus with firewall or somthing like this which is blocking your incommeing connection.

i tried utorrent beta 1.8 with no success .. re-installed XP , now working fine with uPnP . installed nod32 , same error as before . .added utorrent in exceptions list of nod32 firewall for ports 0-65535 , now no probs . .

thanks for all your help . but i still cant understand why NAT-PMP is not working like it used to about a week back . .

thanks again.

ajaybc

Youngling
HOw r ya getting this speed bro

im just getting 30kbps , never more than this

BTW could you please post your ip address nos here .. will help a lot

:(

got that speed for 1.5 hours :)) but after that the net died & came back after 11pm , now speed is normal.

btw d/led ~800MB in that 1.5 hrs :twisted::))

I got this speed on my BSNL Home 500 Plan last monday morning:*images.orkut.com/orkut/albums2/ATgAAAC0VDIsY_527W04wvx1GLbQQ7U_skbn0S52WXQ6a-8A93o3_HK-Xb10DeKZ45Wn4bCWo-zjbdaE9X1AiADICa_CAJtU9VC8mtgBWEBDvs80qdEBWB77FLLJJQ.jpg

Never seen or got such speeds bfore

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Is there any way to know the type of account and username and passwords
of people connected in same domain in Dataone? Also if I know a username of same domain, can I uncover its password?:cool:

nirajkvinit

Broken In
Hi guys! Is there any post on hosting a website on a home PC using BSNL Dataone Connection. Someone gave me a hint about using Port-Forwarding. And I did the port forwarding as mentioned in *www.portforward.com But I couldn't get the desired result. The browser shows my ADSL router's login page.
I have searched and almost lost near about a full day looking for the solution. Tried every possible way I could think of/find out, but couldn't get rid of the Router's login page and see the homepage of my testing web-server I have setup.

My Router is D-Link's GLB-502T, and the connection is Home UL 900 if that info helps in one way or another.

My request is to please give me the link of the forum-post/tutorial. I would be grateful to you.
(I will keep searching, even if you can't help.)
Thanking you in advance.
Regards

axxo

99.9% Idle
Hi guys! Is there any post on hosting a website on a home PC using BSNL Dataone Connection. Someone gave me a hint about using Port-Forwarding. And I did the port forwarding as mentioned in *www.portforward.com But I couldn't get the desired result. The browser shows my ADSL router's login page.
I have searched and almost lost near about a full day looking for the solution. Tried every possible way I could think of/find out, but couldn't get rid of the Router's login page and see the homepage of my testing web-server I have setup.

My Router is D-Link's GLB-502T, and the connection is Home UL 900 if that info helps in one way or another.

My request is to please give me the link of the forum-post/tutorial. I would be grateful to you.
(I will keep searching, even if you can't help.)
Thanking you in advance.
Regards

256kbps - not suffice for hosting websites..you better off the plan and go for cheap webhosting in range Rs.100-500

btw any one out there with the new 1350UL plan....wats the down&up speed?

nirajkvinit

Broken In
256kbps - not suffice for hosting websites..you better off the plan and go for cheap webhosting in range Rs.100-500

I know buddy. 256bkps isn't enough. And I also know that someone will comment something like this. I have seen such comments in many sites/forums.
But I am doing this as a proof of concept. I am not planning to host any website in my computer. My computer isn't capable of running a decent game, let alone Web-hosting. Besides as you have enlightened me, really now a days one can get nice hosting plan on affordable price.
I'm saying again. This is just a testing site, and a proof of concept project. So please help me.

Their site didn't show this terrif. Is it for real??? If yes then I might be tempted to get the 1350UL, as it is 512Kbps, or so I've heard.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
@nirajkvinit - You're running a webserver already? If not get XAMPP and run it, would solve all your problems of hosting a site as easily as just double clicking its executable. Get XAMPP Lite though, for starters.

nirajkvinit

Broken In
@nirajkvinit - You're running a webserver already? If not get XAMPP and run it, would solve all your problems of hosting a site as easily as just double clicking its executable. Get XAMPP Lite though, for starters.

XAMPP/WAMPP/EasyPhp is not the problem. I have learned how to configure the WebServer/DB/Php long time ago using tutorials available here. I am already running the server on my local computer. No problem there.
The problem is I cannot access the same webserver from outside despite port-forwarding.

*lh6.google.com/rockstar.kolkata/R_klW_ytWnI/AAAAAAAAATo/xNH_B_wY5nU/s144/localhost.JPG.jpg
*lh3.google.com/rockstar.kolkata/R_klYPytWoI/AAAAAAAAATw/RoUoo1EZyQ8/s144/web.JPG.jpg

axxo

99.9% Idle
XAMPP/WAMPP/EasyPhp is not the problem. I have learned how to configure the WebServer/DB/Php long time ago using tutorials available here. I am already running the server on my local computer. No problem there.
The problem is I cannot access the same webserver from outside despite port-forwarding.

*lh6.google.com/rockstar.kolkata/R_klW_ytWnI/AAAAAAAAATo/xNH_B_wY5nU/s144/localhost.JPG.jpg
*lh3.google.com/rockstar.kolkata/R_klYPytWoI/AAAAAAAAATw/RoUoo1EZyQ8/s144/web.JPG.jpg

next time post better screenshot..not able to see what it is.

actually port forwarding for my bsnl dataone UL750(Huawei 880) goes like this
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2394045797_37ac2dd003_o.jpg

just for to make sure that its properly configured/not..visit this url and check for status..it should be OPEN

if you need further help...am here to help you..coz have already running a setup @ my home :D *dreampc.redirectme.net

upendra_gp

In the zone
i always get speeds like 20-25kbps with my home-500 plan on torrents.
please someone help me forward ports for azureus or utorrent!
my modem is Ut Starcom 300R2U. i tried portforward.com but the options there are for the MTNL modem. please help me.

and btw ajaybc are the torrents from private trakers or from public trackers?

ajaybc

Youngling
I got this speed on my BSNL Home 500 Plan last monday morning:*images.orkut.com/orkut/albums2/ATgAAAC0VDIsY_527W04wvx1GLbQQ7U_skbn0S52WXQ6a-8A93o3_HK-Xb10DeKZ45Wn4bCWo-zjbdaE9X1AiADICa_CAJtU9VC8mtgBWEBDvs80qdEBWB77FLLJJQ.jpg

Never seen or got such speeds bfore

i always get speeds like 20-25kbps with my home-500 plan on torrents.
please someone help me forward ports for azureus or utorrent!
my modem is Ut Starcom 300R2U. i tried portforward.com but the options there are for the MTNL modem. please help me.

and btw ajaybc are the torrents from private trakers or from public trackers?

Those were from thepiratebay.org
And btw Ut Starcom 300R2U has two versions version 1 and version 2.So when u look in portforward.com select the correct one.The version1 is the older one and it is bigger to with that "X" like shape on the top.It doesnt have on/off button on it.Version 2 is just the opposite.
I have version 1.

This link is for version 1: *www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/UTStarcom/UT-300R2U/UT-300R2Uindex.htm

This one is for version 2:
*www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/UTStarcom/UT-300R2v2/UT-300R2v2index.htm

And dont ask BSNL guys for help.They are just a bunch of idiots with
5digit salaries.

paid

Journeyman
Guys pls. help. I have UT300RTU Modem on Home 500 getting low speeds of 35-40KBps. When I change modulation to ADSL I get frequent disconnections every 5 minutes. Is it modem problem or Line problem. How do I complain if it is line problem.

Modulation: G.dmt
Local/Remote Tx Power: 1.24 dB / 1.83 dB

Item Downstream Upstream Unit
SNR Margin 8.0db 19.0db dB
Line Attenuation 41.5db 22.0db dB
Loss of Signal 0 2
CRC Errors 3266 164
Data Rate 4000 Kbps 512 Kbps kbps
Latency Interleaved Interleaved

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
SNR is Low
Line Attenuation is High
which means Unstable Connections.
and I also see CRC errors.

I see a Huge problem with your connection, how far are you located from exchange?

Also Please contact BSNL guys are exchange & request for a Line check-up.

Top Bottom